I’ve made us dinner.
让我自己 静一会儿
Let me collect myself… for a moment.
我得洗个澡
I’ll just have a bath, I think.
你很体贴 阿尔玛
This is very kind of you, Alma.
你想喝香槟还是马提尼
Would you like a champagne or a martini?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
哦 这是你的那件裙子吗
Oh, is that your dress?
已经做好了? 我们去欣赏一番
It’s finished? Let’s go look at it.
恩
Hm.
有点意思
It’s rather interesting.
非常棒的作品
Very good work.
现在我要洗澡了
I’ll just have my bath now.
西里尔什么时候回来
When will Cyril get back?
今晚就回
Mm, tonight.
公主委托你做的衣服进行的怎么样了
How was your appointment with the princess?
她非常美 像雕像一样美
She’s very beautiful like a sculpture of some kind.
唔
Mm- hmm.
你会为她做结婚礼服吗
So, will you make her a wedding gown?
她的受洗礼服
I have made her baptism,
圣餐礼服 坚信礼礼服都是我做的
her first communion, and confirmation dresses.
她的宫廷礼服也是我做的
I made the dress for her presentation at court,
严格来说 她衣橱里四季穿的衣服都是我做的
indeed, the entire wardrobe for her coming out season.
她的婚纱由我来做理所当然
It’s only right that I should make her wedding dress,
你认为不应该我来做吗
wouldn’t you think?
应该 但这不是
No, but this is not…
我本来想说的 对不起 我不知道我说了些什么 我
what I wanted to say, I’m- I’m sorry, I don’t know what I said, I…
今晚本该是美好的
This is meant to be nice evening.
我来侍候你进餐吧
Let me serve you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢
I do.
不对 你不喜欢
No, you don’t.
你根本不喜欢
You don’t like it at all.
平时 你总会告诉我你的想法
Usually, you always tell me what you think.
这是干什么
What is this?
你骗我
You’re lying.
我以为你清楚 阿尔玛 我更喜欢吃
As I think you know, Alma, I prefer my asparagus with
油煎佐盐的芦笋
oil and salt.
你既然知道
And knowing this,
还给我佐黄油的
you’ve prepared the asparagus with butter.
现在 我能想象在某些情况下
Now, I can imagine in certain circumstances
不得不假装
being able to pretend
我喜欢这样吃
that I like it made this way.
此刻 我佩服自己这么绅士的
Right now, I’m just admiring my own gallantry
享用你精心准备的佳肴
for eating it the way you’ve prepared it.
我真不知道我做了什么
I don’t know what I’m doing here.
我 我不知道我在这儿做什么
I… I don’t know what I’m doing here.
我就像个傻瓜一样
I’m just waiting around like a
为你徘徊等待
idiot for you.
阿尔玛 你这么处心积虑的目的是什么
This was an ambush, Alma. To what purpose?
不是的
This is not…
我知道这和我原本期待的不同 我
I know it’s not going as I expected, I…
我没想过事情会这样
I didn’t mean these things to come out.
对不起 今晚本应该更好的
I’m sorry, but it was meant to be nice.
那你期待什么
Well, what did you expect?
我想和你在一起 我想拥有你
I wanted time with you. I wanted to have you to myself.
我一直在你身边啊
You have me all the time.
– 不是的 – 你想说什么
– No! – What are you talking about?
我没有 我 这儿
I don’t! I… there…
这儿一直人来人往
There are always people around.
如果不是他们的原因 就是我们之间有问题
And if not, then there’s something between us.
我们之间?
Something between us?
是的 那是什么
– Yes. – What?
一些
Some…
什么
What?
若即若离
Distance!
什么时候这样的
When did this happen?
是什么让你变成现在这样
What happened to make you behave like this?
你是不是认为我不需要你
Is it because you think I don’t need you?
是的
Yes.
我不需要你
I don’t.
好吧 我能猜到你会这么说
Why, that’s very predictable of you.
不要假装自己那么坚强
Don’t act so tough.
我知道你没有那么坚强
I know you are not.
噢 你说的对 对极了
Yeah, that’s right, that’s right.
如果我不保护我自己
If I don’t protect myself,
有人就会在午夜时分闯入我的房♥间
somebody will come in the middle of the night
占据我的位置
and take over my corner of the room
并且质问我那该死的芦笋是否好吃
and ask me about their fucking asparagus.
不要这么盛气凌人 你这是在欺负我
Don’t be a bully. You’re being a bully.
我宁愿用我的时间去做点别的事
There are other things I’d like to do with my time.
– 那是我的时间 属于我的时间!- 我不知道我…
– It’s my time. My time! – I have no idea what I’m…
占用你的时间在这里干什么
doing here in your time.
我在这里干什么?
What am I doing here?
我就在你的身边像个傻瓜一样等着你
I’m standing around like an idiot waiting for you.
等什么?
Waiting for what?
– 等你 – 等什么?
– Waiting for you. – Waiting for what?
等着你把我赶出去
Waiting for you to get rid of me.
等着你叫我走人
To tell me to leave.
所以 直说吧
So, tell me.
这样我就不会像个该死的傻瓜那样
So I don’t stand around like a
陪在你身边了
fucking fool.
芦笋 你这样发脾气就因为你做的那些芦笋?
Asparagus. Is this all about your asparagus?
不 这和芦笋无关
No, it is not about asparagus.
那这到底跟什么有关系?
What the hell is it about?
你是什么特别的机构派来毁掉我的夜晚的吗
Are you a special agent sent here to ruin my evening
甚至于毁掉我的人生么?
and possibly my entire life?
为什么你要如此粗鲁的对待我?
Why are you so rude to me?
为什么你要这样和我说话?
Why are you talking to me like this?
这是我家吧?
Is this my house?
– 这是我家 对吧? – 是的 当然这是你家
– This is my house, isn’t it? – Yes, this is your house.
– 这是我的家吗?- 这当然是你家
– Is this my house? – Of course, it’s your house.
或者是有人把我
Or did somebody drop me
– 抛在了一片陌生的土地上 – 这算是什么问题
– on foreign soil – What a question.
在敌军的阵地后面
behind enemy lines.
– 是你把我带到这儿来的 – 我觉得各方敌军把我包围了
– You brought me here. – I’m surrounded on all sides
是你把我带到这儿来的
It’s you who brought me here.
这到底是怎么了?你是谁?
When the hell did this happen? Who are you?
你有枪吗?
Do you have a gun?
你来这是为了杀掉我吗?
You’re here to kill me?
嗯 你有枪吗?- 别再说了!
– Hm, do you have a gun? – Stop it!
你的枪在哪?- 不要像个小孩子一样
– Where’s your gun? – Stop being a child.
– 你的枪在哪?- 别…
– Where’s your gun? – Stop…
– 给我看看你的枪 – 别玩了
– Show me your gun. – playing.
不要玩这个游戏了
Stop playing this game.
– 我没有玩什么游戏 – 我没有…
– I’m not playing a game. – I’m not…
好 嗯
Yes, mm- hmm.
– 嗯 是吗 – 我在玩什么游戏?
– Uh- huh. – What game am I playing?
什么游戏?
What game?
我玩的游戏是什么性质的?
What precisely is the nature of my game?
你给我说说看
You tell me.
噢 这一切…
Oh, this whole…
什么?
What?
你所有的规则 你的城墙
All your rules and your walls
你的房♥门 你们这群高高在上的人
and your doors and your people
还有你的
and your
财富 和你做的那些裙子
money and all this clothes and
所有的一切!这些!全都是这个游戏!
everything! This! This! This game!
这里的一切!所有的这一切!
Everything here! The whole pfff!
没有什么是平凡或自然的 …
Nothing is normal or natural or…
所有的一切都是游戏
Everything is a game.
“是的 先生 不 夫人”