罗斯女士在睡觉
Ms. Rose is sleeping.
她睡不睡觉跟我们要回裙子没关系
Well, it’s got nothing to do with the dress.
请你去帮我把裙子拿来
Can you go and get it for me, please?
她在睡觉
She’s sleeping.
穿着裙子睡
In the dress?
是的
Well, yes.
去把她身上的裙子脱下来 马上拿来给我
Go and take the dress off her and bring it to me right away.
我觉得不行
I don’t think so.
你♥他♥妈♥去把芭芭拉身上的衣服脱下来
Take the fucking dress off Barbara
然后给我拿过来 别逼得我自己动手
and bring it to me or I’ll do it myself!
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
阿尔玛
Alma.

Ah!

Ah!

Oh.
你好 伍德科克先生
Hello, Mr. Woodcock.
卡尔
Cal.

I…
这不关我们的事
It’s no business of ours…
这是罗斯太太自己选择的生活方式
what Mrs. Rose decides to do with her life.
但是她穿着伍德科克家的裙子
But she can no longer behave like this…
就不能再表现的这么荒唐了
in a dress by the House of Woodcock!
麦芽酒&黑啤酒
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
– 这件灰色的 给母亲穿 – 格雷西呢
– At the gray, that’s the mother. – Gracie?
她可以穿这样的 但是
Um, she can wear something like that, but…
– 我会给她介绍.. – 这是莫纳的大日子啊
– I’ll introduce her to… – It’s Mona’s day.
是的
Yes, it is.
我希望我能为她做件什么
I’d like to make something for her.
没错 当然了
Yes, of course.
她上次提过
She mentioned that last time…
– 她提过吗 真的吗 – 是的
– Did she? Did she really? – Yeah.
好了
All right.
– 朱莉 – 是的 先生
– Julie? – Yes, sir.
– 有麦片粥吗 – 有的
– Do we have porridge? – Yes, we do.
– 嗯 我们有奶油吗 – 有的
– Um, do we have cream? – We do, yes.
– 浓奶油吗 – 是的
– Thick cream? – Oh, yes.
– 正合我意 – 麦片粥来了
– That’s what I’d like. – Porridge’s set.
– 别忘了放盐 – 好的 好的
– Don’t forget the salt. – I shan’t, I shan’t.
– 阿尔玛 你要来点麦片粥吗
Oh, Alma, would you like some porridge?
– 好啊 – 今天早上
– Yes. – This morning?
– 给阿尔玛一些 – 好的 没问题
– Some for Alma, as well. – Right, you are.
还有培根和鸡蛋
And um, bacon and eggs.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
早安
Morning.
我太饿了
I’m so hungry.
能在家里吃到奶油 真开心
Delighted that we have cream in the house.
是的
Yes.
让早餐大变样啊
Makes all the difference.
和麦片粥在一起简直是绝配
It’s essential with porridge.
其实这个吃法挺不规矩的
A little bit naughty, though.
亲爱的雷诺兹
Dear Reynolds.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
欢迎您大驾光临
Happy…you’re welcome.
很高兴见到您
How nice to see you.
公主殿下
Your Royal Highness.
西里尔
Cyril!
您好 很高兴见到您
Hello, how lovely to see you.
劳驾
S’il vous pla?t.
您觉得 自己梦想中的结婚礼服
When you dream about your wedding dress,
应该是怎么样
what is it that you dream?
我想那应该是世界上
I dream that it’s the most beautiful wedding dress
最美丽的结婚礼服
in the world.
那是自然
Naturally.
也许是世界上独一无二的结婚礼服
Perhaps the only wedding dress in the world.
是的
Yes.
其实 具体说来
Well, to take it just a little step further,
这件结婚礼服 在我的作品中 也会是独一无二的
perhaps the only wedding dress that was ever made.
是的
Oui.
殿下是更喜欢金色还是银色
Is Your Royal Highness a gold person or a silver person?
– 银色 – 好的
– Silver. – Good.
喜欢蕾丝还是珍珠
Lace or pearl?
蕾丝
Lace.
非常好
Very good.
谢谢
Merci.
我祝您的
I want to wish you…
婚礼圆♥满♥举♥行♥
good fortune for your wedding.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫阿尔玛
Je m’appelle Alma.
很高兴认识你 阿尔玛
Lovely to meet you, Alma.
我住在这儿
I live here.
请进
Come in.
阿尔玛
Alma.
早安 西里尔
Morning, Cyril.
我想请您帮个忙
I wanted to ask your help.
我想为雷诺兹准备一份礼物
In a gift I wanted to make for Reynolds.
我想给他一个惊喜
I want to make him a surprise.
如果周四当他出去散步时
If everyone left…
让大家离开
the house…
这房♥子一会儿
when he takes his walk on Thursday,
我想为他做晚餐
I will cook for him dinner.
当他回来时 只有我在这儿
And when he comes back, no one will be there but me.
在这儿等他
I’ll be waiting for him.
给他一个惊喜 然后我们共进晚餐
I will surprise him and we can have dinner
就我们两人一起
together, just the two of us.
您觉得这个主意怎么样
Do you like this idea?
您愿意帮我吗
Would you help me?
那天不是他生日
It isn’t his birthday.
我知道
I know.
我不赞成你这么做 阿尔玛
I would advise against this, Alma.
为什么
Why?
因为他不喜欢惊喜
Because he doesn’t like surprises.
– 他会喜欢的 – 好吧 他喜欢的也不会是这一个
– He does. – Well, he won’t like this one.
我会让他感到惊喜的
I’m trying to surprise him.
以我自己的方式爱他
And love him the way that I want to.
好吧 如果你真的想做点什么
Well, if you’re looking for something kind…to do…
那就还是想点别的吧
perhaps, you could think of something else.
不 我郑重建议你不要这么做 阿尔玛
No, I really must advise against this, Alma.
现在这时候
I don’t think there could be a more
做什么改动 太不合适了
inappropriate time to try something new.
我就想这么做
This is what I want to do.
而且我觉得这样挺好的
And I think it will be very nice.
我尊重你的建议 西里尔
With respect to your advice, Cyril…
但我得以我的方式了解他
but I have to know him in my own way.
这就是我想为他做的
And this is what I want to do for him.
晚安
Good night.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哦 阿尔玛
Oh, Alma.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我爱你 雷诺兹
I love you, Reynolds.
我知道 但你这是在干什么
Yes, but, what is this?
惊喜啊
It’s a surprise.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
西里尔呢
Where’s Cyril?
我让大家都回家了
I’ve sent everyone home.
西里尔在哪儿
Where is Cyril?
她不在这儿
She’s left.
她什么时候走的
What time did she leave?
下午
This afternoon.
我做了晚餐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!