好了 就这样吧
All right, that’s it.
我还要去工作
I need to do some work.
天哪
Hell.
是谁?
Yes?
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
我在工作
I’m working.
你需要什么吗?
Do you need anything?
把这个拉到肩上
Just pull this over the shoulders.
要展示出裙子
Show the dress…
然后把它穿好
and put it on completely.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
阿尔玛她 准备好了吗?
Alma…she ready?
我吗? 稍等
Me? wait.
请快一点
Come on, please.
英格丽德?
Ingrid?
披风不对 让我来
Cape’s wrong, let me do it.
让我来
Let me do it.
艾丽 准备好了吗?
Ellie, ready?
让我看看你 站在这
Let’s have a look at you. Stand here.
好了
All right.
你可以走了 谢谢 英格丽德 准备好了吗?
Off you go, thank you. Ingrid, you ready?
让我来 让我来
Let me do it, let me do it.
你就呆站在这对我没一点用处
You’re no good to me just standing there.
– 我需要你动手去做 – 对不起 先生
– I- I need your hands… – Sorry, sir.
走吧 走 走
Just go. Go, go!
对不起
I’m sorry.
让我来开车吧
Let me drive for you.
你看 当你
You see, when you…
你热爱你所做的工作
when you love your work…
并像他一样
and you can give
投入的话
like he does…
你需要
you need…
再一次的
to come down…
躺下来
again.
那时的他
And then, he’s…
就像个孩子 他
he’s a baby, he’s…
就像一个娇惯的小孩子
like a spoiled little baby.
每当这时 他就
When he’s like this, he’s…
非常温柔
very tender.
坦诚
Open.
他这个样子会持续多久?
How long would these episodes last?
只有几天 然后
Only a few days and…
然后他会再次复原
then he’s well again.
不 阿尔玛 你在干什么?
No, Alma, what are you doing?
这是给你泡的茶
It’s tea for you.
请不要把托盘放到桌子上
Don’t put the tray on the table, please.
赶紧拿开
Just take it off.
我没有说想喝茶
I didn’t ask for tea.
是没有 但是
No, but…
请把它端出去
Take it out, please.
好 我端出去
Yes, I can take it out.
现在拿走 就已经晚了 对吧
It’s a bit late now, isn’t it?
我这就端走
I’m taking it out.
但是已经晚了 对吧
Yeah, but it’s a bit late now, isn’t it?
但是我已经端走了啊
But I’m taking it out.
茶你是拿走了
The tea is going out.
但是对我的打扰 还停留在这里
The interruption is staying right here with me.
下面是黄色的
What if they are yellow underneath
上面是白色的蘑菇 能吃么?
and white on top?
毒蘑菇是有菌褶的
The poisoned ones have gills.
去看看厨房♥里的食物书籍就知道了
Look at the book in the kitchen.
用动物油煮着吃么?
We cook them in fat?
不 我们用黄油煮
No, we’ll cook them in butter.
但是不能用太多
But not too much.
伍德科克先生讨厌放太多黄油
Mr. Woodcock detests too much butter.
芭芭拉·罗斯邀请你去她的婚礼
There’s a very good chance Barbara Rose will ask you
这是一个非常好的机会
to attend her wedding.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do with that?
接受她的邀请
Accept her invitation.
你能忍♥住的
You can stomach it.
我真希望你晚点再跟我说这件事 西里尔
I really wish I hadn’t heard this till later on, Cyril.
这件事非常令人不安
It’s very unsettling.
还是
Well…
开心点吧
Chin up.
毕竟是芭芭拉·罗斯为这栋房♥子付的钱
Barbara Rose pays for this house.
还好吗?
All right?
早上好 芭芭拉
Morning, Barbara.
早上好 卡尔 早上好 蒂皮
Morning, Cal. Morning, Tippy.
早上好 伍德科克先生
Morning, Mr. Woodcock.
雷诺兹
Reynolds.
我们开始吧
Let’s get started.
我要把这个拉起来了 芭芭拉
Just going to lift this up, Barbara.
我知道你在尽你所能做到最好
I know you’re doing the best you can.
别那样做
Don’t do that.
– 请把你的手拿开 – 我还是那么丑
– Take your hand away, please. – I’m still so ugly.
芭芭拉 我想给你做一件漂亮的裙子
Barbara, I’m trying to make you a beautiful dress.
我需要你配合我
I need your help.
拜托了
Oh, please.
雷诺兹 你会来吗
Reynolds, will you come?
请站着别动
Stand still, please.
那种场合真的不适合我 芭芭拉
It’s really not my place, Barbara.
我只是个手艺人而已
This is what I do.
这是才是我的天地
This is my place here.
恐怕我必须坚持
I’m afraid I must insist
邀请你来
that you come.
我是世界新闻报的记者乔治·赖利
George Riley, News of the World.
此次婚礼的伴郎是哪位
Who would be attendant at the wedding?
噢 我的儿子 卡尔
Oh, my son, Cal.
我的卡尔
My Cal.
我儿子真的太棒了
My son is so wonderful.
他非常赞成我们这桩婚事
He’s so in favor of this marriage.
我是每日邮报的记者约翰·埃文斯
John Evans, Daily Mail.
罗斯女士 那您的私人财产将会作何处理呢
And what of your holdings, Ms. Rose?
会变成多米尼加的国有财产么
Do they become Dominican property?
我不这么认为
Oh, I don’t think so.
如果可以让我插一句的话 我们是根据多米尼加国的法律结婚的
If I may say, we are being married under Dominican law, but
但是在我的国家 她的财产属于她自己
in my country, her money belongs to her
同样 我的财产也属于我本人
and my money belongs to me.
而且 我要她的钱有何用
Anyway, why would I need her money?
我自己的就够用了
I have enough of my own.
芭芭拉给你的生活带来了什么呢
What’s Barbara brought into your life?
我给他带来的 是真心诚意
I brought sincerity into his life.
– 真心诚意 – 请二位接吻 我们拍一下照片
– Sincerity? – One kiss for the cameras.
来吧 我们要拍一张你们的接吻照 罗斯夫人
Go on, give us a kiss for the camera, Ms. Rose.
我对你的问题 给出的答案是 真心诚意
The answer to the question… is sincerity.
我们先来接个吻吧
Let’s give them a kiss for the cameras.
卢比奥 跟我们谈谈你二战时卖♥♥给护照犹太人的事吧
Rubio, tell us about selling visas to the Jews during the war.
卖♥♥护照给犹太人
Visas to Jews?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
犹太人 护照
Jews, visas?
那件裙子不属于这里
That dress doesn’t belong here.
– 不要哭哭啼啼 – 我没有哭
– Don’t start crying. – I’m not crying.
我只是生气
I’m angry.
– 不要哭闹了 阿尔玛 – 我没哭闹
– Don’t start blubbering, Alma. – I’m not blubbering.
她配不上那件裙子
She doesn’t deserve it.
那可是你的作品
It’s your work!
走吧
Come on.
蒂皮
Tippy?
伍德科克先生
Mr. Woodcock.
– 这是什么情况 – 我想把那条裙子拿回来
– What is it? – I would like the dress back.