– I do? – Hm.
他喜欢有点小肚子的模特
He likes a little belly.
我从来没有真正的喜欢过我自己
I never really liked myself.
我觉得…
I thought my…
我的肩太宽
shoulders were too wide.
我脖子像鸟一样细
My neck was skinny like a bird.
也没有胸
That I had no breasts.
我觉得… 我的屁♥股♥太大了
I felt my… hips were larger than needed.
手臂也太粗壮
And my arms strong.
我觉得我一直以来都是在寻找你
I feel as if I’ve been looking for you for a very long time.
你已经找到我了
You found me.
无论你要做什么
Whatever you do…
请小心一点
do it carefully.
穿上他缝制的衣服 我觉得我很完美
But in his work, I’ve become perfect.
感觉正好
And I feel just right.
或许…所有穿着他做的衣服的女人都这么觉得
Maybe that’s how all women feel…in his clothes.
你看起来真美
You look beautiful.
真的
Really.
很美
Very beautiful.
你让我很有胃口
You’re making me extremely hungry.
-我帮你点了鞑靼牛排 -哦 太好了 谢谢
– I ordered you a steak tartare. – Oh, perfect. Thank you.
知道你爱吃肉
My little carnivore.
我刚刚在跟你最爱的客户打电♥话♥
I’ve just been on the telephone to your favorite client.
嗯…
Mm- hmm.
芭芭拉·罗斯又要结婚了
Barbara Rose is getting married again.
哦 好哇
Oh, goody.
好吧
All right, well…
我们还是再点一份这个吧
I think I better have another one of these.
这是你的房♥间
That’s your room.
我住在隔壁
I’m right next door.
好好休息
Get your rest.
我们明天会很早开始工作
We’ll start early in the morning.
有多早?
How early?
我会叫醒你的
I’ll wake you.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Goodnight.
有时候 我们午夜时分入眠
Sometimes, we wake up at four in the morning…
然而凌晨四点就要起床
after we’d gone to bed at midnight.
然而他已经准备继续工作了
And then he’s ready to start again.
我可以一直站在那里
And I can stand endlessly.
没有人能像我那样站的那么久
No one can stand as long as I can.
怎么了? 阿尔玛
What is it, Alma?
你怎么看起来不高兴呢?
What are you looking so forlorn about, hm?
我不知道 我…
I don’t know, I…
我不是很喜欢这个布料
I don’t think I like the fabric so much.
阿尔玛 穿过我们的衣服的女人
Well, Alma, this fabric is adored
都很喜欢这个布料的
by the women who wear our design.
用这种布料做裙子相当合适
It’s perfect for this dress.
西里尔说的对
Cyril is right.
西里尔永远是对的
Cyril is always right.
不是因为西里尔说我们的客人喜欢这个布料
It’s not because the fabric is adored
她才是对的
by the clients that Cyril is right.
是因为这个布料就是合适的
It’s right because it’s right.
因为它很美
Because it’s beautiful.
说不定哪一天你的品味会变 阿尔玛
Maybe one day you will change your taste, Alma.
可能不会
Maybe not.
或许你根本没什么品位
Maybe you have no taste.
或者我有我自己的品味
Maybe I like my own taste.
嗯 说不定你的品味会让你惹上麻烦
Yeah, it’s just enough to get you into trouble.
或许我就是想惹上麻烦呢
Perhaps I’m looking for trouble.
别说了
Stop.
打扰一下 伍德科克先生
Excuse me, Mr. Woodcock.
怎么了?
Yes?
我想说 我希望有一天
I would like to say that I hope one day
可以穿上一件您做的裙子
I could wear one of your dresses.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
如果你想 我可以帮你实现愿望
If that’s your wish, I hope it comes true for you.
她是认真的
She really means it.
她跟我说 她希望能淹没在您做的裙子里
She told me she wants to be buried in a dress that you made.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you,
谢谢你们的美言 小姐们 晚安
ladies for your kind words. Good night.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
—晚安 -晚安 非常感谢
– Good night. – Good night. Thank you very much.
你遇到她然后又开始卖♥♥裙子了 是吗? 奈杰尔
You’d dig her up and sell the dress again, wouldn’t you, Nigel?
嗯 不然那么多好裙子就浪费了
Well, otherwise it would seem to
不过 哪怕是树袋熊也能穿裙子呢
be going to a waste, but yeah, any wombat can try.
奈杰尔 注意一下你的用词
Nigel, why don’t you watch your words?
什么?
What?
你吃饱了吗?
Have you had enough to eat?
你看起来很渴
You seem thirsty.
早上好 雷诺兹
Morning, Reynolds.
早上好 西里尔
Morning, Cyril.
麻烦别弄出这么大声响 阿尔玛
Please, don’t move so much, Alma.
我在往吐司上抹黄油而已 没有很大动静
I’m…buttering my toast. I’m not moving too much.
就是很大动静
Well, it’s too much.
很吵 让我不能安心工作
It’s a distraction. It’s very distracting.
或许你…
Maybe you…
太投入了 对噪音很敏感
pay too much attention to it.
不可能注意不到那些噪音啊
It’s hard to ignore.
就跟你刚刚在屋子里骑马一样
It’s as if you just rode a horse across the room.
动静太大了
It’s too much movement.
这吃早餐的动静也太大了
It’s entirely too much movement at breakfast.
大概你应该等他吃完你再吃
Perhaps you should take your breakfast after him.
或者在你的房♥间吃早饭?
Or in your room?
我觉得他太小题大做了
I think he’s being too fussy.
他习惯早饭的时候没有太大的声响
His routine when he’s in it is best not shaken.
-嗯… – 他需要安静的吃早餐
– Well… – This is a quiet time.
这时间不应浪费
Not to be misused.
如果早餐吃不好
If breakfast isn’t right,
他一整天都难以释怀
it’s very hard for him to recover for the rest of the day.
我不知道是这样
I didn’t know that.
你当然不会知道
No, of course you didn’t.
不过你现在知道了
But you do now.
我还是觉得他有些小题大做了
Still, I think he’s too fussy.
那不一定
Well, that’s as may be.
这是
This is…
17世纪晚期的比利时佛兰德线轴编织花
Flemish bobbin lace from the late 1600s.
非常稀有 非常珍贵
It’s very rare, very precious.
二战时 我在安特卫普把这技艺拯救下来
I rescued it from Antwerp during the war.
我一直在等待一个合适的机会去…
I’ve been waiting for the right moment to…
去用这花纹做点什么
to make something with it.
阿尔玛
别动
Hold it.
非常不错 很美
That’s very nice. That’s beautiful.
– 很不错 – 最好的一件
– Very nice. – Best yet.
真美
Beautiful.
还有 请向窗户那边看 阿尔玛
And, um, just look towards the window, please, Alma.
安布尔 你能 你能提一提衣服上身吗
Amber, could- could you just lift the bodice…
提高一点点
a little bit.
它一直在往下掉
It keeps dropping down.
我们要适当地调整一下
We need to get that adjusted properly.
这太可笑了
It’s ridiculous.
赶紧修整好
Just get it fixed.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
说实话 今天本来不应该有问题的
It should’ve been ready today, quite honestly.
我不明白为什么
I don’t understand why…
– 我不要坐在地上 – 坐在地上
– I’m not sitting on the floor. – Sit on the floor.
啊 真的很棒
Ah, that’s great.
非常棒
That’s great.
够了
Enough.
照完了么
Have I finished yet?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!