Nobody does.
但是我不想听到你发这些牢骚 因为这些话伤害了我的耳朵
But I don’t want to hear it because it hurts my ears.
我在自己的生活中 已经犯下了很大的错误 西里尔 我犯下了…
I’ve made a terrible mistake in my life, Cyril. I’ve made a- –
我犯下了天大的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
我现在需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
你想让我帮你什么?
What do you want me to do?
我不能工作 我不能…
I can’t work. I can’t…
集中注意力
concentrate.
我没有信心
I have no confidence.
她不适合呆在这里
She does not fit in this house.
我们一手建起了这里
We built this house.
是我们两个建的
The two of us.
而现在她把这里搞得天翻地覆
Now she’s turning the whole bloody place upside down.
把我也搞得神魂颠倒
She’s turning me inside- out.
她让我们两人反♥目♥成仇
She’s turning you and me against each other.
她来了之后带来了很多麻烦 西里尔
Her arrival has cast a very long shadow, Cyril.
沃恩女士对这条裙子很满意
Mrs. Vaughan is satisfied with the dress.
没人他妈的在乎
No one gives a tinker’s fucking curse
沃恩女士对裙子是否满意
about Mrs. Vaughan’s satisfaction!
谢谢你 阿尔玛
Thank you, Alma.
别客气
Not at all.
你们两个真是讲礼貌的典范啊
What a model of politeness you two are.
房♥子里死气沉沉
There is an air of quiet death in this house.
我可不喜欢这种气氛
And I do not like the way it smells.
你想要来一杯葡萄酒吗?
Would you like a glass of wine?
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
需要我帮调一杯马提尼吗?
Can I make you a martini?
不用饮品 谢谢
Nothing for me, thanks.
要水吗?
Water?
我要你
I want you…
躺在床上
flat on your back…
一副无助
helpless…
柔弱的样子
tender…
只等着
open…
我去照顾你
with only me to help.
然后我要你再次强壮起来
And then I want you strong again.
你不会死
You’re not going to die.
也许你希望自己会死 但是你不会的
You might wish you’re going to die, but you’re not going to.
你需要安定下来一会儿
You need to settle down a little.
在我病倒前 亲吻我吧 我的爱人
Kiss me, my girl, before I’m sick.
我想也许…
I think perhaps…
你应该打电♥话♥给
you should telephone that…
你认识的那位年轻男医生 以防万一
boy doctor of yours, just in case.
你不相信我吗?
You don’t trust me?
不 我相信你 只是…
No, I do trust you, it’s just…
你想的话我就去打
If you wish.
但是我会让你恢复健康的
But I will make you well again.
我一定会的
I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我想你应该离开这房♥间了
And I think perhaps you should leave the room.
– 出去了把门关上 – 好的
– Close the door behind you. – Yes.
我就在外面
I’ll be right outside.
如果他这次没有醒过来
If he didn’t wake up from this,
如果他明天不在了…
if he wasn’t here tomorrow…
也无所谓
no matter.
我知道他会在来世…
For I know he’d be waiting for me…
或者在天堂…
in the afterlife…
一直等着我
or some safe celestial place.
无论是此生
In this life…
或是来世
and the next…
还是下一个来世
and the next one after.
在这无尽的生命轮回之路上
And for whatever there is on the road that follows from here.
只需要我有耐心
It would only require my patience…
就能再度回到他的身边
to get to him again.
你看…
You see…
和他相爱后 生活变得没那么神秘莫测了
to be in love with him makes life no great mystery.
– 张嘴. – 啊.
– Say ah. – Ah.
非常好
Very good.
在我们共同的生活中 有时我向前迈进了一大步
Sometimes I jump ahead in our life together.
我仿佛看到了尽头
And I see a time near the end.
我可以预见到我们的未来 所有的事情都尘埃落定
I can predict the future and everything has settled.
我们所有爱的人
And all our lovers and…
孩子和朋友们都回到我们身边
children and friends come back…
我们欢迎他们的到来
and are welcome.
我们举办盛大的聚会 大家都欢声笑语
And we have large gatherings where everyone is laughing and…
一起玩乐
playing games.
随着年龄增长 我看世界的方式不一样了
I am older and I see things differently.
我终于懂了你
And I finally understand you.
我打理好你做的那些裙子
And I take care of your dresses.
使得它们一尘不染
Keeping them from dust and…
消除魅影的诅咒 抵御时间的侵蚀
ghosts and time.
是的 但是我们拥有此时此刻
Yes, but right now, we’re here.
是的 正是如此
Yes, of course we are.
我饿了
And I’m getting hungry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!