Storage room? Second door to the right.
衣帽间吗?左边第三个门
Coatroom? Third door to the left.
浴室吗?你来之前我就让你走
Bathroom? I told you to go before you came.
走廊尽头。谢谢你!
End of the hall. Thank you.
那我们怎么把这些东西弄出去?
So how do we get this stuff out of here?
这真的有用吗?
Is this really gonna work?
在这个世界上,一个穿着得体的人可以做任何事情
A welldressed man can get away with anything in this world.
如果他带着孩子,他可以去任何地方
And if he’s got a baby with him, he can go anywhere.
三个星期前,
Three weeks ago,
我们敲响了证券交易所的开市铃
we rang the opening bell at the stock exchange.
你为什么想这么做?
Why did you want to do that?
因为我们可以
Because we could.
好吧
Okay.
霍华德,你去哪了?
Howard, where have you been?
我需要你帮我除掉那些肮脏的兔子
I need you to help me get rid of those filthy rabbits
在孩子们回家之前
before the children come home.
你变得更矮了吗?
Have you gotten even shorter?
你的小野兽!
You little beasts!
来吧。等等,那食物呢?
Come on. Wait, what about all the food?
我们就这样不管它吗?最好能活到天亮,孩子
We’re just gonna leave it? Better to live to see another day, kid.
我要消灭你们这些小恶魔
I’m going to exterminate you little demons.
见到你。后,
See you. Laters.
不,等等。我知道怎么对付那些恨我们入骨的暴躁人类
No, wait. I know how to deal with cranky humans who hate our guts.
你把她带到厨房♥。我会照顾她的
You lead her to the kitchen. I’ll take care of her.
你在前门等我
You meet me back at the front door.
你们躲不了我的,你们这群恶心的病鬼
You can’t hide from me, you disgusting bags of disease.
我会抓到你的!
I’m gonna get you!
快跑!
Run!
嘿!
Hey!
回到这里!
Get back here!
我真不敢相信这一切发生了!
I can’t believe this is happening!
需要修改吗,夫人?
Need that altered, madam?
你太棒了,孩子。你怎么知道怎么做这些的?
You were amazing, kid. How’d you know how to do all that?
这是一个礼物
It’s a gift.
外语很差,但卡♥通♥暴♥力♥很厉害
Terrible at foreign languages, great at cartoon violence.
你做得很好,朋友
Well, you did good, amigo.
抱歉,我做得很好,现在怎么办?这是我们见过的最好的一次
Sorry, I did good, awhat now? This is the best take we’ve had
很长一段时间
in a long time.
多亏了彼得
And we got Peter to thank for it.
他就是那个孩子,那个孩子!这孩子是谁?他的孩子
He’s the kid, the kid! Who’s the kid? He’s the kid.
过来,你。过来,你!
Come here, you. Come here, you!
你好。咚,咚,叮咚声
Hello. Knock, knock. Dingdong.
有传言说,你的车开得不错
Word on the street is, you had a nice little pickup.
迷路了,罗宾逊。Okeydokey。会做的事情
Get lost, Robinson. Okeydokey. Will do.
希望我不会泄露给任何人
Hope I don’t blab to anyone about this though.
你知道我有多爱唠叨
You know how I love to blab.
照顾好他,儿子
Take care of him, son.
确定。您要点什么?我们有奶酪,苹果,香槟
Sure. What can I get you? We have cheese, apples, champagne.
“祝贺…”不
“Congratulating…” No.
好好照顾他
Take care of him.
什么?
What?
不,我开玩笑的,巴纳巴斯
No, I was kidding, Barnabas.
我不会告发你的。我保证!
I won’t tell on you. I promise!
你得把它弄紧
You got to make it tight.
兔子从洞里出来了
The rabbit comes out of the hole,
绕过树,回到洞里。你在干什么?不,不
round the tree, back down the hole. What are you doing? No, no.
不
No.
坚持下去。伤害,伴侣。好吧,儿子
Hang on. That hurt, mate. Okay, son.
现在好好照顾他。不,不,不
Now take care of him. No, no, no.
请停止。不,我不…
Please stop. No, I don’t…
他什么也不会说的。对吧?不,不,我不会说的
He won’t say anything. Right? No, no, I won’t say nothing.
我还是对我对那个妈妈做的事耿耿于怀
I mean, I still feel bad about what I did to that mom.
冰箱门,香槟,吹风机
Freezer door, champagne, hair dryer.
我觉得这有点残忍♥。你到底是不是黑帮的一员?
I thought that was a bit cruel. Are you part of the gang or not?
是啊,我也想,但我不做这个
Well, yeah, I’d like to be, but I don’t do this.
我们就不能谈谈吗?请,谢谢!
Can’t we just talk it out? Please, please!
不,不!拜托!
No, no! Please!
我们在开玩笑!
We’re kidding!
我们只是在逗你玩。你真该看看你当时的表情,儿子
We were all just playing with you. You should’ve seen your face, son.
不,我开玩笑的,所以…
No, I was kidding you, so…
你才是该想的人
You’re the ones who should be wondering
是否有你可以去的私人空间
whether there’s a private space that you can go to,
看看你们有没有尿裤子
to check whether you’ve wet yourselves.
我们和我们的朋友分享
We share with our friends.
再说了,还没等我们吃完就坏了
Besides, it’s gonna go bad before we can eat it all.
猪能飞!
Pigs can fly!
来吧。我们出去透透气吧
Come on. Let’s get some air.
哦,那是一段特殊的时光
Oh, they were special times.
有足够的食物,开阔的空间
Food enough for everyone, wide open spaces.
直到老麦格雷戈来筑起那堵墙
Until old McGregor came and put that wall up.
我们都以为这是我们的末日。但不是你♥爸♥爸
We all thought it was the end for us. But not your dad.
现在的问题是
Now, the question is:
他是在偷东西,还是只是在拿已经属于他的东西?
Was he stealing, or was he just taking what was already his?
完全正确。我们先到的
Exactly. We were there first.
它是…他偷窃
It belonged… He was stealing.
但他是在用他唯一的办法来填饱你的肚子
But he was keeping your bellies full the only way he could.
他教会了我所知道的一切
And he taught me everything I know.
花哨的治疗吗?
Fancy a treat?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
未来在你!
Coming at you!
给你,儿子
Here you go, son.
哇,太棒了。这是什么?
Wow, that’s so good. What is this?
这是一个土豆
It’s a potato.
什么? !
What?!
我问你个问题。我的声音烦人吗?
Let me ask you a question. Is my voice annoying?
是啊,有点两极分化,但我喜欢
Yeah, it’s a bit polarising, but I like it.
我喜欢这个地方。没人说我不好
I love this place. No one telling me I’m bad.
我真的觉得我属于这里
I really feel like I belong.
真希望能再多10个像你一样的
I wish I had 10 more just like you.
然后我就能完成我和你♥爸♥爸曾经梦想的工作
Then I could pull off the job me and your dad used to dream about.
一个可以永远养活我们的地方。彼得!
One that could feed us forever. Peter!
彼得?
Peter?
来吧。彼得!
Come on. Peter!
彼得!你就在那里
Peter! There you are.
哦,彼得。我们一直在到处找你
Oh, Peter. We’ve been looking all over for you.
哦,谢天谢地。你还好吗?
Oh, thank goodness. Are you okay?
他很好。我们得赶快去赶最后一班火车
He’s fine. We have to hurry to catch the last train.
好吧
Okay.
彼得,你怎么了?
Peter, what happened to you?
我们都开始担心了
We were starting to get worried.
我只是去散步。来吧,我们走
I just went for a walk. Come on, let’s go.
他没事吧?
Is he all right?
似乎
Seems to be.
是的!是的
Yes! Yes.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
做俯卧撑
Doing some pushups.
你只是突然有了健身的冲动,是吗?
Oh, you just suddenly had the urge to work out, did you?
只是突然有了读狄更斯的冲动,是吗?
Just suddenly had the urge to read Dickens, did you?
你知道他是我最喜欢的作家
You know he’s my favourite author.
狄更斯的另一本书
Name another book by Dickens.
做一个俯卧撑
Do another pushup.
好吧
Okay.
哦,我卡住了。我卡住了
Oh, I’m stuck. I’m stuck.
Cockadoodledo !
Cockadoodledo!
醒醒,孩子!醒醒吧!我们有工作要做!
Wake up, kids! Wake up! We have a job to do!
什么?爸爸
What? Dad.
来吧。我们累了
Come on. We’re tired.
但我们必须让这个巨大的火球升上天空
But we have to make the gigantic ball of fire rise into the sky
所以地球变暖
so the earth gets warm
我们所知道的生活可以继续!
and life as we know it can continue!
什么?