我来自农村,在一个池塘附近的农场
I’m from the country, on a farm, near a pond.
真的吗?你从哪儿弄来的夹克?
Really? Where’d you get that jacket?
它看起来就像我的一个老朋友曾经拥有的
It looks just like one my old friend used to have.
是我爸爸的
It was my dad’s.
我们得走了
We got to go.
儿子,你没事吧?
You okay, son?
是的。我很好
Yeah. I’m fine.
你刚才对我眨眼了吗?
Did you just wink at me?
对不起
Sorry.
不,不,是我认识的另一只会眨眼的兔子
No, no, the only other rabbit I knew who could wink
是我乡下的朋友,他住在池塘旁边
was my friend from the country, and he lived next to a pond.
等一下。那个农民,他不叫麦格雷戈,对吧?
Wait a minute. That farmer, his name isn’t McGregor, is it?
是的。你是彼得兔吗?
Yeah. Are you Peter Rabbit?
是的。我简直不敢相信
Yeah. I can’t believe it.
我的老朋友,我想他是你♥爸♥爸
My old friend, I think he was your dad.
它们在回收箱里!
They’re in the recycling bin!
我们该怎么办?我们有一些乐趣
What do we do? We have some fun.
你就在那里!
There you are!
这有什么乐趣?
How is this fun?
因为他们真的相信自己有机会
Because they actually believe they have a chance.
好吧
Okay.
应该用纸还是塑料?
Should this be in paper or plastic?
没有人真正知道
No one really knows.
有你!
Got you!
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
你是对的!这是有趣的。是的
You’re right! That was fun. Yeah.
每个角落都有更多这样的人
And there’s a lot more of that around every corner.
我们有你!
We’ve got you!
现在,来吧
Now, come on.
快进去,兔子
Get in there, rabbit.
这些人是谁?他们要带我们去哪里?
Who are these people? Where are they taking us?
保持冷静,儿子
Stay calm, son.
我不会让你有事的
I won’t let anything happen to you.
和这里
And here.
And there.
在这里
Here.
这就是指纹
And that’s a fingerprint.
我只是想说点什么
I just need to say something.
我的书对我来说是非常私人的,我不希望它受到影响
My book is very personal to me, and I don’t want it to be compromised.
如果它被改造了,我都要在坟墓里打转了
I’d be spinning in my grave if it was ever adapted
变成时髦时髦的,纯粹为了商业利益
into some sassy hipfest, purely for commercial gain,
可能是美国人写的
probably by an American.
我向你保证,我会成为你的凶猛守护者
I give you my word that I will be your ferocious guardian,
你的艺术之间的堡垒
a fortress between your art
以及所有想要肆意利用它的人
and all who wish to boorishly capitalize on it.
让我们做它
Let’s do it.
我告诉你,这家伙是个垃圾
I’m telling you, this guy’s garbage.
当然,让它更现代
Of course, making it more contemporary
会增加读者群并使你的土地保护基金受益吗
would increase the readership and benefit your land preservation fund
比如,让兔子穿上高帮鞋和t恤?
by, say, putting the rabbits in hightops and Tshirts?
但你是个纯粹主义者
But you’re a purist.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
先生,马文·斯图尔特在外面找您
Sir, Marvin Stuart’s outside for you.
啊,马文
Ah, Marvin.
我们的作者之一
One of our authors.
马文·斯图尔特
Marvin Stuart.
嗨,马文。我马上下来
Hi, Marvin. I’ll be right down.
当他的书登上榜首时,我们给他买♥♥了那辆车
We bought him that car when his book hit number one.
马文♥做♥了一本关于蝴蝶的图画书
Marvin made a picture book about butterflies.
美丽,优雅
Gorgeous, elegant.
你可以把它挂在博物馆里。卖♥♥了250张
You could hang it in a museum. Sold 250 copies.
我提了一个小建议
I made a small suggestion.
售出1500万册
Sold 15 million copies.
这比狄更斯还多
That’s more than Dickens.
彼得在哪儿?是啊,我开始担心了
Where’s Peter? Yeah, I’m starting to get worried.
这可不像他
This is not like him.
我最后一次见到他时,我们正盯着广♥告♥牌
The last time I saw him, we were staring at the billboard.
啊,广♥告♥牌
Ah, the billboard.
说真的,彼得在哪儿?
But seriously, where is Peter?
这次你有两个。漂亮的一个
You got two this time. Nice one.
我不知道我为什么会在这里
Well, I don’t know why I’m here.
我想要那个
I want that one.
他就像外婆给我那本书里的彼得
He’s just like Peter from that book Nana gave me.
他们想一起去。妈妈,我也能买♥♥这个吗?
They want to go together. Can I get this one too, Mum, please?
他们看起来像父子
They look like father and son.
更像是”之前”和”之后”
More like “before” and “after.”
他们很脏
They’re so filthy.
好吧,。继续
All right, then. Go on.
说实话,我不知道你喜欢什么。他们只是害虫
Honestly, I don’t know how you like those things. They’re just vermin.
利亚姆,我们有两只兔子!
Liam, we’ve got two rabbits!
下一部分可能会有点颠簸,但实际上很有趣
This next part might get a little bumpy, but it’s actually quite fun.
在他们注射之前别碰他们!
Don’t touch them until they’ve had their shots!
他们可能有瘟疫
They probably have the plague.
我给我的名字叫猴子波波脸
I’m naming mine Monkey BooBoo Face.
我的是奶酪夫人
Mine’s Mrs. Cottage Cheese.
你不是一只好兔子吗?
Aren’t you a good rabbit?
你好。你好。你好
Hello. Hello. Hello.
这太丢人了
This is so humiliating.
在这里,试试这个
Here, try this.
好多了。谢谢
Much better. Thanks.
我们走吧,孩子!我们要去奶奶家了
Let’s go, kids! We’re off to Grandma.
妈妈,他们在黑暗中不会害怕吗?
Won’t they feel scared in the dark, Mum?
他们的动物。他们没有感情
They’re animals. They don’t have feelings.
这就是当宠物的感觉吗?
This is what it’s like to be a pet?
孩子们都是好意,但那个妈妈真是个怪物
The kids mean well, but that mum’s a real monster.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
我们去工作
We go to work.
大奖
Jackpot.
拿个袋子,孩子。它们总是在水槽下面
Get a bag, son. They’re always under the sink.
我就用这个手柄
I’ll just go ahead and use the handle.
把西红柿放进冰箱
Putting tomatoes in the fridge.
他们称我们为动物
And they call us animals.
我明白了
I get it.
你想被抓
You wanted to get caught.
你想被送去宠物店
You wanted to get taken to the pet shop.
你想被收养,这样你就能吃他们的食物了
You wanted to get adopted so you could take their food.
这是城里的麦格雷戈花♥园♥
This is the McGregor’s garden of the city.
这是我们在这里生存的方式
It’s how we survive out here.
真的吗?他们都是这样的吗?
Really? Are they all like this?
不。通常都是外卖♥♥容器
Nah. It’s usually just takeout containers
还有一瓶香槟,他们在为一个永远不会到来的特殊场合攒钱
and a bottle of champagne they’re saving for a special occasion that will never come.
哦,太悲哀了
Oh, that’s so sad.
是啊,真让人难过
Yeah, it’s really sad.
不管怎样,我们再偷点东西,好吗?
Anyway, let’s steal some more stuff, yeah?
等等,我们要偷孩子的东西?
Wait, we’re stealing from kids?
只有那些他们永远不会吃的东西
Only the stuff they’ll never eat.
为什么父母要把它放在那里?
Why do parents put it in there?
这样老师就不会评判他们了
So teachers won’t judge them.
不错的收获,孩子
Mighty nice haul, son.
我们怎么把它弄出去?
How do we get it out of here?
没有一个好的接货团队,工作就一文不值
Job’s worth nothing without a good pickup crew.
满足机组人员。塞缪尔·威斯特,城里最老的小偷
Meet the crew. Samuel Whiskers, oldest thief in the city.
它们甚至不是他的胡子
They ain’t even his whiskers.
他偷了他们
He stole them.
汤姆小猫
Tom Kitten.
他话不多,但当他开口时,你很高兴他话不多
He don’t say much, but when he does, you’re glad he don’t say much.
我们现在可以进来吗?我的猫薄荷快冻僵了
Can we come in now? I’m freezing my catnip off.
还有他的妹妹米滕斯。幕后策划者
And his sister, Mittens. The brains.
总是让我们保持在正轨上
Always keeps us on track.
介绍到此为止。让我们开始吧
Enough with the introductions. Let’s get on with it.
存储的房♥间吗?右边第二个门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!