The kid, the kid!
等这车停了,我就去找他
When this truck stops, I’m gonna get him.
你这个笨蛋,你不知道这辆卡车总是停在哪里吗?
You nincompoop, don’t you know where this truck always parks?
是的。市场。在入口处
Yeah. The market. At the entrance.
就在…
Right next to the…
这让我想起了我第一次被关进笼子的时候
This reminds me of the first time I was put in a cage.
马戏团就在镇上,我总是…
The circus was in town, and I’d always…
胡须,保持专注
Whiskers, stay focused.
在什么?被抓,得到我们的报应?
On what? Being captured and getting our comeuppance?
总之,他们只雇了球棒,所以我用运动袜做了一套戏服
Anyway, they only hired bats, so I made a costume out of gym socks.
我们在那
There we are.
你是对的。我应该支持你的
You were right. I should have just supported you.
我只是担心书会把你带走
I think I was just worried the book would take you away
我希望我们拥有的家庭
from the family I wanted us to have, you know?
我很抱歉。不,我很抱歉
I’m sorry. No, I’m sorry.
我追寻的理由都是错误的
I was chasing something for all the wrong reasons.
我忘记了什么是重要的
I lost sight of what was important.
我们的家庭
Our family.
我了解到,家庭可以有各种形式和大小
And families, I’ve learned, can come in all shapes and sizes.
奈杰尔想让我用这句话来结束我的书
Nigel wanted me to use those exact words to end my book.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
我是说,这种感情很好,但太可悲了
I mean, the sentiment’s nice, but how pathetic.
对吧?对吧?可悲吗?是的
Right? Right? Pathetic? Yeah.
所以我才这么说,为了逗你笑
That’s why I said it, to make you laugh.
奈杰尔,他真可悲。要喝茶吗?可爱
Nigel, he was pathetic. You want some tea? Lovely.
本杰明,现在是时候了
Benjamin, is now the time
为了我经常被打断却又发自内心的道歉?
for my often interrupted yet heartfelt apology?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不该把你卷进来的
I never should have mixed you up in all this.
我一直在担心别人对我的看法
I got caught up worrying about who everyone thought I was,
而不是真正的我,也就是你弟弟
instead of who I really am, which is your brother.
还有你的表弟,他一直不听你的但承诺会非常非常努力
And your cousin, who continues to not listen to you but promises to really, really try.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
什么…?
What…?
我在开玩笑
I’m kidding.
但说真的,彼得,从现在开始,你得把事情想清楚
But, really, Peter, from now on, you need to think things through
听听那些爱你的人的意见
and take some advice from those who love you.
我很抱歉。世界卫生大会…?
I’m sorry. Wha…?
日落
Sunset.
从此以后,他们都过着幸福的生活
And so, they all lived happily ever after,
就像这些故事书里的法律一样
as is the law in these storybooks.
你只要把这个拿出来,然后…
You just take this out, and…
在那里
There.
比伊和麦格雷戈有了自己的孩子
Bea and McGregor had a child of their own.
兔子们把她当亲妹妹看待
And the rabbits took to her like a real sister.
躲躲猫
Peekaboo.
躲躲猫。躲躲猫
Peekaboo. Peekaboo.
躲躲猫!
Peekaboo!
试试这个软糖。它会改变你的生活
Try this jelly bean. It’ll change your life.
棉尾兔,不
CottonTail, no.
可爱的婴儿
Cute baby.
好吧,如果有人需要我,我就游到法国再回来
Right, well, if anybody needs me, I’m gonna swim to France and back.
我终于意识到是什么让我与众不同
I finally realised what made me different.
我是这些故事的讲述者
I’m the narrator of these stories.
另一个经典,耷拉。你打算给它取什么名字?
Another classic, Flopsy. What are you gonna name it?
她已经做到了
She already did.
我喜欢它。这意味着可能会有更多
I like it. Implies there might be more.
也可能是这个。我们没想到能走到这一步
Or this could be it. We didn’t think we’d get this far.
松鼠,你来接手吧?
Hey, squirrel, why don’t you take it from here?
我不可能
I couldn’t possibly.
我们年轻,我们跑绿色
We are young, we run green
保持我们的牙齿健康和清洁
Keep our teeth nice and clean
看看我们的朋友,看看风景
See our friends, see the sights
感觉好吧
Feel all right
好吧。这就够了
Okay. That’s enough.
谢谢。是的
Thanks. Yep.
鸡冠花!
Cockadoodledo!
鸡冠花!
Cockadoodledo!
等一下
Wait a second.
爸爸,醒醒吧!
Dad, wake up!
鸡冠花!
Cockadoodledo!
你让神奇喷泉喷涌而出
You made the magical water fountains erupt,
湿润地球,这样它就不会被巨大的火球烧掉!
wetting the earth so it won’t burn up from the giant ball of fire!
这不是骗局!我们所做的事!
It’s not a sham! We do matter!
我们有目标!
We have a purpose!
鸡冠花!
Cockadoodledo!
宝贝,我们回来了!
We’re back, baby!
但是我们仍然不能飞
But we still can’t fly.