No! No!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
不!
No!
不!不!
No! No!
不,不
No, no.
不!
No!
你觉得怎么样,比伊?
So, what do you think, Bea?
很原始
Pretty original.
这只是一个想法
And that’s just one idea
该团队想出了一个可能的电影版本
the team came up with for a possible movie version.
它们看起来和行为都不像我的兔子
They don’t really look or act like my rabbits though.
我们太兴奋了,比伊
We couldn’t be more excited, Bea.
你最近的变动几乎把我们带到了终点线
Your latest changes have brought us almost to the finish line.
是的,是的。如此接近
Yes, yes. So close.
但我觉得你的书少了几页
But I do think some of your pages are missing.
结局只是兔子喝茶,互相道歉
The end is just the rabbits drinking tea and apologising to each other.
哦,不,没错。这就是他们的行为。他们从错误中学习
Oh, no, that’s right. That’s how they act. They learn from their mistakes.
我想我们要说的是,结局真的很重要
I think what we’re trying to say is, the ending is really important.
这是读者唯一记得的事情
It’s the only thing readers remember.
好吧,那如果他们中的一个去了村子呢
Okay, well, what about if one of them goes into the village
去买♥♥生日礼物?
to get a birthday present?
和被绑♥架♥了。是的!
And gets kidnapped. Yes!
他们都应该被绑♥架♥
They should all get kidnapped.
可能有救援任务,异国情调的地点遍布全国
There can be a rescue mission, exotic locations all over the country,
即使是在国外
even outside the country.
你可以在许多不同类型的车辆上进行追逐
And you can have chases on many different types of vehicles,
喜欢赛车
like race cars.
游艇、摩托车、飞机。它们可以跳出来
Boats, motorcycles, planes. That they can jump out of.
然后他们可以一起报复一帮坏人
Then they can team together to get revenge on a gang of bad guys.
然后他们骑着马消失在夕阳中
And then they ride off into the sunset.
但是天空应该是粉红色的
But the sky should be pink.
因为那是希望和未来的颜色
Because that’s the colour of hope and the future.
现在,如果结局像我们一致认为的那样精彩…
Now, if the ending is as actionpacked as we all agreed it should be…
我不知道我们是否都同意
I don’t know if we all agreed.
Bea!
Bea!
很抱歉打扰你
I’m so sorry to interrupt.
托马斯!
Thomas!
见到你真高兴。奈杰尔
So good to see you. Nigel.
你还带了彼得。棒极了
And you brought Peter. Terrific.
现在我们可以向大家展示彼得在零重力下的样子了
Now we can show everyone what Peter would look like in zero gravity.
马高手!棉尾兔!我们回到火箭上去吧
Mopsy! CottonTail! Let’s get back to the rocket ship.
奈杰尔,阻止它!
Nigel, stop it!
什么?我善良
What? Goodness me.
到这里来。你没事吧,亲爱的?
Come here. Are you okay, sweetie?
比伊,其他的兔子都被抓了。什么?
Bea, the other rabbits were taken. What?
还有猪,鸭子和刺猬,还有獾吗?
And the pig and the duck and the hedgehog, and is there a badger?
我需要你的车去接他们。我的天啊
Yeah, I need your car to go and get them. My goodness.
这是怎么发生的?我做了什么?
How did this happen? What have I done?
你写了80%的畅销书
You’ve written 80 percent of a best seller.
多弄些兔子就行了
Just get some more rabbits.
你可以用你即将赚到的钱再赚一百万
You can get a million more with the money you’re about to make.
不。我很抱歉,但我不能这么做
No. I’m very sorry, but I can’t do this.
这不是我的世界。没有你的世界?
This isn’t my world. Not your world?
看看你的周围
Look around you.
你创造了这一切
You created all this.
这是你的世界
This is your world.
我的世界里没有追船和滑雪
There’s no boat chases or skiing in my world.
当然也没有兔子从飞机上跳下来
And there’s certainly no rabbits jumping out of planes.
Bea
Bea.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你知道我为此花了多少钱吗?你为此投入了多少?
Do you know how much I’ve put into this? How much you have put into this?
我猜… 不要看他美丽的眼睛
I guess… Don’t look in his beautiful eyes.
我得去找我的家人,奈杰尔。再见
I need to go and get my family, Nigel. Goodbye.
没有我,你的书哪儿也去不了
Your books will never go anywhere without me.
这将是世界上最后一次听到彼得兔
This is the last the world will ever hear about Peter Rabbit.
我愿意碰碰运气
I’ll take my chances.
来吧,彼得
Come on, Peter.
再见,奈杰尔
Goodbye, Nigel.
我们正在犯一个严重的错误
Oh, we’re making a terrible mistake.
我们能做什么来…?托马斯!
What can we do to make…? Thomas!
好了,维尼的事进展如何?
Okay, where are we on Winnie the Pooh?
好吧,第一站在哪?440年河畔开车
Okay, where’s the first stop? 440 Riverside Drive.
你刚才说话了吗?就当是收音机的问题吧
Did you just talk? Let’s say it was just the radio.
这是BBC7在播放所有的热门歌♥曲,而不是…
This is BBC 7 playing all the hits with none of the…
所以他们去找他们的家人了
So away they went to retrieve the rest of their family.
我们在那。第一个很容易
There we are. The first was easy.
好的,2号♥。我们开始吧
Okay, number two. Here we go.
下一个就有点棘手了
The next was a little pricklier.
但剩下的就复杂多了
But the rest were much trickier.
你好。关于那只兔子的监护权有些误会
Hello. There’s been a misunderstanding in regards to the custody of that rabbit.
我答应给太太炖菜
I promised the missus stew.
所以他们开始了营救任务
So they set off on a rescue mission,
比伊坚持认为她的世界里从来没有发生过这样的事
the likes of which Bea insisted never happened in her world.
本杰明,我真的很抱歉。听着,我不应该…
Benjamin, I’m really sorry. Listen, I never should have…
不是现在,彼得。把我弄出去!
Not now, Peter. Get me out of here!
是的
Yep.
他们是那本书里的兔子
They’re the rabbits from that book.
本杰明,我真的很抱歉。听…
Benjamin, I’m really sorry. Listen…
不是现在。正确的。正确的
Not now either. Right. Right.
不!
No!
我们太迟了!我们太…
We’re too late! We’re too…
费里斯不见了!起床了
Felix is gone! Get up.
来吧,我们走。快。快
Come on, let’s go. Quick. Quick.
我们走吧。我们走吧。嘿
Let’s go. Let’s go. Hey.
刹车灯
Brake lights.
哦,谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
但是你能25分钟后再来吗?这对我的皮肤有奇效
But could you come back in 25 minutes? This is doing wonders for my skin.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,那是我的猪!
Hey, that’s my pig!
所以我才会出现在广♥告♥牌上
And that’s why I’m on the billboard.
“厕所”?就是这个意思吗?
“Lavatory”? That’s what it means?
男人看报纸的地方?
The place where men read the newspaper?
是的。你不必改名字
Yeah. You don’t have to change your name.
这世界上没有一个人比你更让我困惑,人字拖
There’s no one in the world I’d rather be confused with than you, Flops.
我也一样,拖把
Same here, Mops.
大家都安全团聚了
With everyone safely reunited,
他们返回格洛斯特进行最后一次营救
they headed back to Gloucester for one final rescue,
彼得知道这是最危险的
which Peter knew to be the most dangerous of all.
我低估你了,孩子
I underestimated you, son.
一直以来,我都以为是我在耍你
This whole time, I thought I was the one playing you.
看来我才是被耍的那个
Looks like I was the one being played.
剩下的在哪里?
Where’s the rest of it?
和现在的情况一样
Same place this is going.
和我们在一起
With us.
你知道你在和谁打交道吗?是的
You know who you’re dealing with? Yeah.
那个让我让我的家人陷入危险的人
The guy who got me to put my family in danger.
但那不是你的错。它是我的
But that’s not your fault. It’s mine.
我说服他们
I convinced them.
我相信这就是我
I believed this is who I was.
现在我明白了
Now I know better.
你什么都不知道,孩子
You don’t know nothing, kid.
哦,不。你确实教了我一些东西
Oh, no. You did teach me a couple of things.
噢,是吗?像什么?
Oh, yeah? Like what?
楼上的老裁缝每周都会开车去市场买♥♥香肠
Once a week, the old tailor upstairs drives to the market to buy his sausage.
这是一个真实的爱情故事。它的什么?
It’s a real love story. What of it?
第二件事是
And the second thing is:
兔子从洞里出来了
The rabbit comes out of the hole,
绕着树走
goes around the tree
然后回到洞里
and back down the hole.
什么?
What?
孩子,孩子!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!