Ow!
You can’t just make somebody believe in fairies.
你无法让一个人相信有僊女。
-TWlNS: But we believe. -Yeah, it ain’t hard for us.
但我们相信。 对,我们当然相信。
That’s it! We gotta make Jane one of us!
对啦,让简成为我们的一员!
TOGETHER: But she’s a girl!
但她是女孩!
You want to help Tink, don’t ya?
你们想帮助汀可,对吗?
TOGETHER: Uh-huh.
嗯……嗯。
We gotta do it!
我们要帮助她!
[Hocks, spits]
[All hock, spit]
Don’t worry, Tink. We’ll save you.
别担心,汀可,我们会救你的。
[Hook moaning]
[Crying]
[Sobbing]
[Gasps]
-Stay where you are! -Please, go right ahead.
不许动! 请,动手吧。
Run me through. You’d be doing me a favor.
杀了我吧,就算帮我一个忙。
[Hook cries]
All right. l give up.
好吧,我不杀你。
What’s your problem?
你怎麽了?
[Sniffles] All l’ve ever wanted…
我一直想离开……
was to get away from this dreadful place.
这个讨厌的地方,
And home to my dear, sweet mother.
我家里还有亲爱的母亲。
But blast it all…
但是糟糕的是……
Peter stole my treasure, and my men would mutiny…
彼得偷了我的财宝,如果我没有把财宝找回来……
if l so much as tried to leave without it.
我的手下就要叛变了。
So here l am.
所以我现在就这样了。
[Blows]
Stuck in this absurd place.
困在这个可笑的地方。
Oh, oh, oh.
噢,噢,噢。
My…sources…
我的……资源……
tell me you wish to return home as well?
你也想回去吗?
Huh, you got that right.
你说对了。
[Sighs]
l guess we’re in the same boat.
我们现在是在一条船上。
[Gulps] The same boat!
在一条船上!
That’s it!
对啦!
[Gasps] W-what’s it?
怎麽说?
l’ll give you passage home on my ship…
只要你帮我找到财宝……
and you can help me recover my treasure.
你就可以坐我的船回去。
Oh, don’t you see?
你不明白吗?
The treasure’s useless to Peter.
对彼得来说,财宝是没用的。
He’s not sensible like you and l.
他和我两都不一样。
He’s just a boy who’ll never grow up.
他只是一个永远长不大的小男孩。
Hmm. Tell me about it.
你说对了。
HOOK;,.And, really, what other cholce do you have?
实际上,你还有其它的选择吗?
lt’s not as though you could fly home.
你不可能飞回去吧。
Hmm, well, l suppose.
我明白,
lf it is rightfully yours.
如果你真的愿意,
And if it’s really no use to Peter…
而且保证不会利用彼得……
Splendid, splendid!
很好,很好!
-Wait! -Hmm?
等等!
You must swear not to harm Peter.
你必须发誓你不会伤害彼得。
Me? Actually harm Peter Pan? Perish the thought.
我,伤害彼得?绝对不会!
lt’s all a game, you see,
这只是他的一个游戏,你看……
l shan’t harm him. You have my word.
我不会伤害他的,我发誓。
”l, Captain James Hook…
我,铁勾船长……
”do hereby swear…
正式宣誓……
”not to harm a single hair on Peter Pan’s head.”
绝对不会伤害彼得的一根头髮。
HOOK;,. Y: ou see? lronclad, unbreakable,
你瞧,铁打的誓言。
[Mwah] Leave the light on, Mommy…
不要关灯,妈妈……
your baby boy’s coming home.
你的宝贝儿子要回家啦。
Now, when you’ve located the treasure…
当你找到财宝后……
just give this a wee toot.
你就轻轻吹一下。
HOOK;,. Y: ou’re dolng the rlght thlng, my dear,
你在做好事,亲爱的。
l’m your only way home.
我可以带你回家。
[Tinkles weakly]
Jane!
简!
Jane!
简!
Jane, come on back!
简!回来吧。
Jane!
简!
Jane?
简!
[Muffled] Jane!
简!
[Chattering]
[Angry chatter]
Jane!
简!
[Cracking] Jane!
简!
Jane!
简!
-Jane! -Jane! Jane!
简!简!简!
Jane!
简!
JANE,. Peterl
彼得!
Hmm?
Peter Pan!
彼得﹒潘!
Ohh!
噢!
-BOTH: There you are! -[Both chuckle]
你在这啊!
BOTH: l’ve been looking all over for–
我一直在找……
-l, uh– -l, uh–no, no, no–
我…… 我,不,不。
-BOTH: You. -[Muffled]
你。
PETER: l’m awful sorry for wrecking your book.
对不起,我毁坏了你的书。
Me and the Lost Boys, we want to do something…
我和梦幻男孩们都想……
to make it up to you. We want you to feel like–
为你做点补偿,你愿意
well, like you’re one of us.
成为我们的一员吗?
We’ll do anything for you.
我们愿意为你做任何事。
Ha ha. Honest.
哈哈,诚恳的。
Anything?
任何事吗?
Anything at all! You just name it.
对,任何事,你儘管说出来!
Well, um… why don’t we play a game…
我们玩一个游戏吧……
like, maybe…treasure hunt!
一个寻宝的游戏!
Treasure hunt? That’s a great idea!
寻宝?真是好主意!
But you’ll have to think like a Lost Boy.
你必须像梦幻男孩一样。
-Uhh… -And have fun like a Lost Boy!
呃…… 像梦幻男孩一样很有意思!
[Chuckles]
Tell me what to do.
告诉我怎麽做。
[Peter crows]
TWlN,. Well,,,
to be one of us…
要成为我们的一员……
Yes?
是的?
There are some things to know.
你要做到以下几点。
What’s that?
是什麽?
We llke to dream all day
*我们喜欢白天做梦*
And then at nlght we play
*然后晚上出来玩*
We swlng on llmbs of trees
*我们在树上荡鞦韆*
Tlll we wake up the bees
*结果把蜜蜂吵醒了*
These are the thlngs we Lost Boys do
*梦幻男孩就喜欢做这样的事*
[Buzzing]
We swlng from rope to rope
*我们从一个地方荡到另一个地方*
We have no use for soap
*我们从来不用肥皂*
Wlth open mouths we chomp
*张著嘴乱咬*
On mud ples from the swamp
* On mud ples from the swamp * *沼泽里的东西*
And then we top lt offi
*然后又把它扔了*
Wlth puddlng from a trough
*或者是水槽里的东西*
These are the thlngs we Lost Boys do
*梦幻男孩喜欢做这样的事*
We’re rolllng ln dlrt
*在地上打滚*
And we won’t change our shlrt
*也不换衣服*
Ha ha!
哈哈!
We’re marchlng around
*我们到处乱跑*
To see what makes a sound
*看看有什麽好玩的*
-[Trumpets] -[Bonks]
[Bent twang]
[Musical roar]
[Bubbles]
-Eww! -[Tweets]
[Steel drum notes]
[Honking and drumming]
Dare you to throw that rock!
你会扔石头吗?
l’ll get a triple skip!
我能扔出三个涟漪!
PETER,. Dare you to eixiplore that cavel
你敢探索那个洞吗?
JANE: l’ll have an overnight trip!
我可以待一晚上!
And lf you’re feellng scared
*如果你感到害怕*
l’ll have my frlends rlght there
*我的朋友会在身边*
These are the thlngs we Lost Boys do
*梦幻男孩喜欢做这样的事*
[Gasps]
[Chuckling]
Ooh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!