No! I won! I won!
你完蛋了
Done for.
快乐的事 快乐的事
Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.
杀人放火 律师牙医
Ripping! Killing! Killing! Choking! Lawyers! Dentists!
老了 一个人 完蛋了
Old! Alone! Done for!
老了 一个人 完蛋了
Old! Alone! Done for!
老了 一个人 完蛋了
Old! Alone! Done for! Pus!
小孩子和小狗狗紫红色的鲜血
Uh, children’s blood. Puppies’ blood.
老了 一个人 完蛋了 兔子的鲜血 致命瘟疫
Old! Alone! Done for! Old! Alone! Done for! Disease! Scabs!
被尖刺戳死的小猫咪
Kittens dashed on spikes! No!
老了 一个人 完蛋了 毒蛇猛兽 黑死病
Old! Alone! Done for! White death! Black death!
白死病 乌龙茶 老了 一个人 完蛋了
Any death! A nice cup of tea! Old! Alone! Done for!
老了 一个人 完蛋了
Old! Alone! Done for! Old! Alone! Old. Alone.
我完了
Done for!
我完了
Done for.
小鬼们 给我闭嘴ue4d1
Brimstone and gall! Silence, you dogs!
不然我就让你们好看
Or I’ll cast anchor in you.
我们赢了 ue4d1
We won! We won!
准备启航了吗 遵命 船长
Ready to cast off? Aye. Aye, Captain.
你真的好聪明
Oh, the cleverness of you.
妈妈
Mother.
娜娜
Nana.
别让她被我们吓坏
Let us break it to her gently.
娜娜
Oh, Nana.
我梦到我的小孩回来了
I dreamt my little ones had come back.
我梦到他们在床上ue4d1
I dreamed they were asleep…
睡得好香
in their beds.
可是他们永远不会回来
But they will never come back.
温蒂他们不懂 妈妈怎么会没看到他们
They did not understand how she could not see them.
原来 她在梦中常看到他们
But, you see, she saw them in their beds so often in her dreams…
以为这一次她还是在做梦
that she thought this was just the dream hanging around her still.
妈 真的是我们
Hello, Mother. It really is us.
麦可
Michael.
约翰 温蒂
John. Wendy.
我们回来了
We’re back.
乔治 快来呀
George, come quickly!
我来了 什么事
I’m coming! What is it?
爸 我们回来了 想我们吗
We’re back, Father. Did you miss us?
你们回来了
You’re back.
很好 太好了
Good. Excellent.
非常好
Well done.
我的小天使
Oh, my angel.
我当然想你们
Of course I missed you.
小朋友们 跟我来 手别乱摸
All right, boys, follow me. Get your hands off that wallpaper.
进来吧 太好笑了 这些小朋友说ue4d1
Now, come on in. The silliest thing. These young gentlemen say that…
你们回来了
You’re back.
爸 妈 这些是迷失的男孩
Mother, Father, I would like to introduce the Lost Boys.
你们好 脱帽子
Hello. Hats.
他们可以留下来吗
May I keep them?
我ue4d1
Well, l-l…
我是说ue4d1开销
I mean, the expense.
邻居会闲言闲语的
Think of the neighbors.
管它的
Dash the neighbors!
管它的开销
And dash the expense!
欢迎加入这个家
Welcome to the family, boys.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
爸 这会有帮助吗
Will this help the expense, Father?
有人要骑马吗
Anyone for a pony ride?
我是图多 图多达令
I’m Tootles. Tootles, darling.
我是卷毛 卷毛达令
I’m Curly. Curly, darling.
你叫什么
And what’s your name?
尼比 我是军师
Nibs. I plan the battles.
你想要一个妈妈吗
Would you like a mother, Nibs?
想
Yes. Oh!
怎么了 孩子 我找不到这栋房♥子
What is the matter, child? I couldn’t find the house.
现在大家都有妈妈 只有我没有
And now everyone has a mother, except me.
你的名字叫小史吗
Is your name Slightly?
对
Yes.
那我就是你妈
Then I am your mother.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我打从心里知道
I feel it in my bones.
妈妈
Mother!
乔治 玛莉 我有儿子了
George! Mary! I have a son!
这是世上最美好的一幕
There could not have been a lovelier sight,
但是没有人看到ue4d1
but there was none to see it…
只有一个男孩从窗外看到
except a strange boy who was staring in at the window.
彼得潘拥有世上所有的快乐
Peter Pan had countless joys…
其他孩子并不知道
that other children can never know,
只有他能看到这种快乐
but he was looking at the onejoy…
但是他却永远得不到这种快乐
from which he must be forever barred.
活着才是最大的冒险
To live would be an awfully big adventure.
彼得
Peter!
你不会忘记我 对不对
You won’t forget me, will you?
我 忘记
Me? Forget?
永远不会
Never.
你会回来吗
Will you come back?
会回来听ue4d1我的故事
To hear stories… about me.
但是我再也没见到彼得潘
But I was not to see Peter Pan again.
我现在跟我的小孩说他的故事
Now I tell his story to my children,
他们也会跟他们的小孩说
and they will tell it to their children…
这故事将永远流传下去
and so it will go on.
因为每一个小孩都会长大ue4d1
For all children grow up…
除了这一个之外
except one.