I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!
我相信有小仙子 我相信ue4d1他活过来了
I do believe in fairies! I do! I do! He’s alive!
不是虎克死 就是我亡
Oh, help. It’s Hook or me this time.
他为什么没死 他是什么
Why is he? What is he?
你在死前要说一个故事
I’ll have one last story before you die.
彼得潘的故事
The story of Peter Pan.
很久很久以前 ue4d1很久很久以前ue4d1
Once upon a time… Once upon a time…
大伙注意 她要开始说故事了
Brutes, Red-Handed Jill is gonna tell us a story.
有一个小男孩彼得潘
There was a boy named peter pan…
他不想长大
who decided not to grow up.
前面这段跳过去
Skip the prologue.
他飞到一个有海盗的岛上 叫梦幻岛
So he flew away to the Neverland where the pirates are.
有一个叫乌拉多吗
Was one of them pirates called Noodler?
有 船长 你听到了吗
Yes. Captain, did you hear?
我在故事里面
I am in a story.
他一定玩得很开心
What fun he must have had
对
Yes.
但是他也觉得很寂寞
But he was rather lonely.
寂寞
Lonely?
他需要温蒂
He needed a Wendy.
我也需要温蒂
I need a Wendy.
真刺♥激♥ 已经死了两个人了
Very exciting. Two dead already.
他为什么需要温蒂 他喜欢听我的故事
Why a Wendy? He liked my stories.
什么故事 灰姑娘
What stories? Cinderella.
白雪公主 睡美人
Snow White. Sleeping Beauty.
爱情故事
Love stories?
还有一些邪不胜正的冒险故事
Adventures in which good triumphs over evil.
故事最后一定有一个吻
They all end in a kiss.
一个吻
A kiss.
原来他还是有感情
He does feel.
他对你有感情
He feels about you.
她说故事给他听 他教她飞翔
She told him stories. He taught her to fly.
怎么飞法
How?
只要想快乐的事 就能飞上天空
You just think happy thoughts. They lift you into the air.
我只能想悲伤的事 那你就会坠落
Alas, I have no happy thoughts. That brings you down.
还有呢
How else?
不要 放开她
No! Leave her alone!
你需要小仙子的金粉
It’s fairy dust. You need fairy dust!
麦可
Michael!
如果彼得潘
What of pan?
感到悲伤 他也会坠落吗
Will unhappy thoughts bring him down?
他不会感到悲伤的
He has no unhappy thoughts.
要是他的温蒂走跳板呢 太好了
How if his Wendy walks the plank!
走跳板ue4d1
Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank!
走跳板 走跳板 走跳板 走跳板ue4d1
Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank!
走跳板ue4d1走跳板 走跳板 走跳板 走跳板
Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank! Plank, plank, plank!
我要杀死你 真是不好意思
You know, I really am terribly sorry about this.
真讽刺 他来吃虎克ue4d1
The irony. It comes for Hook…
却得到一个故事
and gets a story.
不
No!
你有没有听到她落水的声音
Did you hear her hit the water?
我可没听到
Because I didn’t.
鳄鱼一口把她吞掉了
The beast has swallowed her whole.
右边
Starboard side!
他还没吃饱 那就让他吃个够
It looks for more, Captain. Then let’s give it more.
把跳板搬过去
To the plank!
闭嘴 你这个小孬种
Silence, puling spawn!
我要让你死得很难看
I’ll show you the road to dusty death.
快点爬上去
Into the rigging with you!
宰了他 快去ue4d1
Hunt it down! Move, you scabs!
那是什么
What was that?
在这里 船长 妖魔鬼怪 臭怪物
It’s here, Captain! Devil! Demon!
你的死期到啦
Accursed beast! Your time is up!
嗨
Hello.
嗯 彼得潘
So, Peter Pan.
原来都是你搞的鬼
This is all your doing.
你说的没错 都是我搞的鬼
Aye, James Hook. It’s all my doing.
乳臭未干的小孩子ue4d1
Proud and insolent youth,
过来领死吧
prepare to meet they doom.
尽管来呀
Have at thee!
别动他 他是我的
Leave him! He’s mine.
上呀
Now!
这些都拿去吧 我从来就不想当海盗的
Here you are. Here. I never wanted to be a pirate anyway.
我下半辈子一定都会做好事
I’m gonna spend the rest of my life doing good works.
抓到他了
I got him!
臭海盗 坏胚子
Villain! Ne’er-do-well!
浪荡子
Libertine!
我虎克 会飞了
It’s Hook! He flies!
我超喜欢的
And he likes it!
你想飞 那就飞吧
You want to fly? Let’s fly.
你这个老家伙还不赖嘛
Not bad… for an old man.
我知道你是什么
I know what you are!
我是最厉害的角色
I am the best there ever was!
你是个可怜虫
You’re a tragedy.
我 可怜虫
Me? Tragic?
她要离开你
She was leaving you, Pan.
你的温蒂ue4d1 要离开你
Your Wendy was leaving you.
她干嘛留下来
Why should she stay?
你能给她什么 你只是个小孩子
What have you to offer? You are incomplete.
她宁愿长大也不愿陪着你
She’d rather grow up than stay with you.
现在让我们一起看看未来吧
Let us now take a peep into the future.
我看到什么 美丽的温蒂
What’s this I see? ‘Tis the fair Wendy.
她坐在小孩房♥ 窗户关起来了
She’s in her nursery. The window’s shut.
我会把它打开
I’ll open it!
窗户被封死了 我会叫她的名字
I’m afraid the window’s barred. I’ll call out her name.
她听不到你 不
She can’t hear you. No!
她也看不到你 温蒂
She can’t see you. Wendy!
她完全把你给忘了 别说了 别说了
She’s forgotten all about you. Stop! Please! Stop it!
我还看到什么
And what is this I see?
有一个人取代了你
There is another in your place.
他的名字是ue4d1丈夫
He is called… husband.
不 彼得
No! Peter!
你孤零零地死去ue4d1
You die alone…
没有人来爱
and unloved.
没人来爱
Unloved.
就跟我一样
Just like me.
不 不
No! No!
大家安静
Silence, all,
温蒂要跟他
for Wendy’s farewell.
彼得
Peter.
对不起 我一定要长大
I’m sorry. I must grow up.
但是ue4d1这是你的
But… this is yours.
只是一个针箍
Tis just a thimble.
傻丫头
How like a girl!
去吧 小美人
By all means, my beauty.
把你宝贝的针箍交给他吧
Give peter pan your precious thimble.
这个吻属于你的
This belongs to you…
永远属于你的
and always will.
那个可不是针箍
That was no thimble.
那个是她的初吻
That was her hidden kiss.
大家站好了
Brace yourselves, lads.
初吻的力量所向无敌
‘Tis a powerful thing.
老天ue4d1你满脸通红
Pan, you’re pink!
我的老天啊
Split my infinitives!
不 我赢了
No! I have won!
你老了
You… are old.
可是我赢了
But I won!
你老了
Old.
而且孤孤单单
And alone!
孤孤单单
Alone.
不 我赢了 我赢了