If I were you, I’d give up.
如果你是我 我就是丑八怪
If you were me, I’d be ugly.
不
No!
预备ue4d1
Ready?
发射
Fire!
快点 快点
Get the boat!
快点掉头
Turn the boat around.
掉头
Turn it around!
现在 彼得潘ue4d1
And now, peter pan,
你的死期到了
you shall die.
死亡会是超棒的冒险
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
不好了
Oh, no.
开枪
Shoot it!
你ue4d1
You.
史密
Smee!
史密
Smee!
他挺惨的 对吧
It’s all a bit tragic, really, isn’t it?
勇士受伤了
The warrior is wounded.
她在召唤老鹰神灵来帮他治伤
She is calling forth the spirit of the eagle to heal the warrior.
真了不起
It’s so impressive.
勇士被治好了
The warrior is healed.
彼得
Peter? Shh.
彼得
Peter?
真可恶
Evil day.
他竟然找到了ue4d1
He has found himself a…
温蒂
Wendy?
虎克却孤零零一个人
And Hook is all alone.
我也是 你也是
Me too. You too?
你被放逐了 臭小子
Banished? Tsk, tsk. The dog.
我想你跟我ue4d1
I think you and I…
该好好聊聊
should talk.
温蒂
Wendy?
这些都是假的 对不对
It’s only make-believe, isn’t it?
你跟我ue4d1
That you and I are…
对呀
Oh. Yes.
温蒂
Wendy?
你要知道 如果我真的当爸爸 会变很老
You see, it would make me seem so old to be a real father.
彼得
Peter,
你真的感情是什么 感情
what are your real feelings? Feelings?
你有什么感觉
What do you feel?
快乐 悲伤
Happiness? Sadness?
嫉妒 嫉妒
Jealousy? Jealousy?
叮当 愤怒
Tink! Anger?
愤怒
Anger.
虎克
Hook.
爱
Love?
爱 爱
Love? Love.
我从来没听过
I have never heard of it.
你有听过
I think you have, peter.
我敢说你一定ue4d1
I daresay you’ve felt it yourself…
爱过什么ue4d1 或是什么人之类的
for something or… someone.
从来没有 我光是听到就觉得恶心
Never. Even the sound of it offends me.
彼得
Peter.
你干嘛扫兴呢 我们不是玩得很开心吗
Why do you spoil everything? We have fun, don’t we?
我教会你打斗跟飞翔 这世上还有什么呢
I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?
还有好多好多东西 还有什么 还有什么
There is so much more. What? What else is there?
我不知道 等你长大以后就会明白
I don’t know. I think it becomes clearer when you grow up.
我不要长大 你不能逼我
Well, I will not grow up! You cannot make me!
我要像叮当一样把你放逐 我才不会被放逐
I will banish you like Tinker Bell! I will not be banished!
那就回家 回家长大吧
Then go home. Go home and grow up.
把你的感情也带走
And take your feelings with you! Peter!
彼得 你回来 彼得
Peter, come back! Peter!
彼得并不想让温蒂走
Peter did not want Wendy to leave.
他又回到温蒂的家ue4d1
Once again, he visited Wendy’s home…
看她爸妈有没有把窗户关上
to see if Mr. And Mrs. Darling had closed the window yet.
但是一如往常 他看到达令太太~~~ ue4d1
But, as before, he saw Mrs. Darling in her chair…
坐在窗边 双眼盯着天空寻找
by the window, her eyes tired with searching the heavens.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
温蒂
Wendy.
我们不能同时拥有她
We can’t both have her, lady.
约翰 麦可
John! Michael!
温蒂
Wendy!
窗户关起来了
The window’s closed.
乔治 快来帮我 怎么了 他们回来了
George! George, help me! What is it? Have they returned?
窗户关起来了 一定要打开 一定要为他们打开
The window is closed. It must always be open for them.
一定不能关
Always. Always.
他们还没有回来
They’ve not returned.
他自己写的歌♥词
Wrote it himself.
温蒂ue4d1达令
Wendy, darling.
喝啤酒吗
Muscat, miss?
我未成年
I’m a little girl.
那就喝莱姆酒好了
Rum, then?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
听说你离家出走
I’m told you ran away from home.
我从来没这么想过
L… I had never thought of it that way.
应该是吧
I suppose I did.
太好了
How wonderful.
我父母希望我长大
My parents wanted me to grow up.
长大最可怕了
Growing up is such a barbarous business,
什么都不对劲 还会长青春痘
full of inconvenience and pimples.
小时候一切都比较单纯
Things were simpler when I was younger.
长大了就一团糟 你会开始有感情
And then the mess starts, the feelings come.
彼得潘很幸运 没有感情
Pan is so lucky to be untroubled by them.
他根本就不懂得爱
Oh, no. He cannot love.
这就是他的致命伤
It’s part of the riddle of his being.
来根雪茄
Cigar?
这里 这里
Oh, there, there.
你不必这么难过
It doesn’t have to be this way.
你从来就没想过要当海盗吗
Did’t you ever want to be a pirate, my hearty?
我以前曾经想过要替自己取一个名字
I once thought of calling myself…
叫作满手血腥吉儿
Mm? Red-Handed Jill.
好棒的名字
Oh, what a marvelous name!
你加入我们就叫这名字
That’s what we’ll call you if you join us.
可是我该做什么呢 我可不能去杀人放火
But what would my duties be? I could not be expected to pillage.
你 是不是刚好 会说故事呢
Do you, um, by any chance, tell stories?
从此以后他们过着ue4d1
And they all lived happily…
快乐幸福的日子
ever… after.
好感人喔
Bravo!
好棒喔
Bravissimo!
你刚才的提议 可不可以让我再考虑一下
Might I have time to consider your generous offer?
当然了 慢慢想
Absolutely. Of course, you must.
我的手下会把你送回原地
My fellows will return you whence they found you.
他们绝对不会跟踪你 我对天发誓
None of my crew will follow you. I swear it.
现在你对我最重要
My new obsession is you,
不是彼得潘了或他的秘密基地
not dear peter pan or his whereabouts.
如果我当了海盗 不知道我妈会怎么想
What would Mother think of my becoming a pirate?
下次见面谈
Until we meet again.
要是她当海盗妈妈会怎么想
What would Mother think if she became a pirate?
温蒂越去想妈妈 就越想不起来
But the more Wendy thought ofher mother, the less she could remember.
约翰 我什么都没有做
John. I wasn’t doing anything!
约翰 干嘛
John! Yes?
你♥爸♥爸叫什么名字
What is your father’s name?
我爸爸的名字啊 叫做彼得呀
My father’s name? Peter.
爸爸 彼得
Father! Yea, peter!
麦可 你妈妈是谁
Michael, who is your mother?
这问题太简单了 就是你呀 温蒂
Well, he got the easy one. You are my mother, Wendy.
她的真是一个好妈妈
And isn’t she just first-class?
海盗船上来了新的海盗
There’s a new pirate aboard the Jolly Roger.
美人鱼说她叫满手血腥吉儿
The mermaids say she is called Red-Handed Jill.
又有一个敌人要杀 快走