你根本不理解我的感受
You can’t know how I feel.
我以为伟大的艺术家 对人类有最大的怜悯…
I thought that great artists had great compassion for people…
他们的创作来源于对自身深刻的怜悯
…that they created through a great compassion
和需求
and a need to help.
那真蠢
That was stupid.
你利用了我 出于不可告人的原因
You have used me. For what, I don’t know.
现在你不再需要我了 便抛弃我
Now that you don’t need me anymore, you throw me away.
噢 是的 我知道这是无稽之谈…
Oh, yes, I hear how false it sounds…
“但你确实是利用我然后抛弃我”
“You used me and then you threw me away.”
仅此而已 每句话 甚至这混账眼镜都在利用我!
That’s how it is, every word. And then these glasses!
你深深地伤害了我
You’ve hurt me badly.
还在背后嘲笑我
You’ve laughed at me behind my back.
是的 我看了你写给医生的信
Yes, I read the letter that you wrote to the doctor.
是的 我看了 因为没有封口 我全部看了
Yes, I did, because it wasn’t sealed, and I read all of it.
你让我说话
You made me talk.
你让我透露没向任何人说过的秘密
You made me talk about things I’ve never told anybody.
而你 做了个成功实验 是吧?
And you told. What a study, eh?
你 你…
You, you…
你说话啊!
You’re going to talk!
如果你想说的话 该死的…
If you have something to say, goddamn it…
不要!
No, don’t do it!
怕了 是吧?
That scared you, didn’t it?
刹那间 你真的怕了 是不是?
For a second, you were really scared, right?
那种怕死的感觉 是不是?
A real fear of death, huh?
“艾玛疯了” 你想
“Alma has gone crazy,” you thought.
你到底是怎样一种人?
What kind of a person are you?
或许你在想:“我会记住这张脸
Or maybe you thought, “I’ll remember that face,
用这种音调 这种语气”
that tone of voice, that expression.”
我会给你些你永远无法忘怀的记忆!
I’m going to give you something you won’t forget!
你在嘲笑 对吗?
You’re laughing, are you?
这对我来说没那么简单
It’s not that simple for me.
也不那么有趣
Not so funny, either.
但你总是有好笑的事
But you have always your laughter.
难道必须这样吗?
Does it have to be like this?
别撒谎 跟我说实话
Is it really important that you don’t lie, that you tell the truth
用一种真实的语气 聊天就那么难吗?
talk with a genuine tone of voice?
除开谎言 托词
Can you live without talking freely?
和漠然 你就不会别的交谈方式吗?
Lie and make excuses?
找懒惰和厌倦的理由来敷衍自己?
Isn’t it better to give yourself permission to be lazy and lie?
或许你展现真我会感觉好些
Perhaps you get better if you just be the way you are.
不 你不明白
No, you don’t understand.
你理解不了我所说的
You don’t understand what I’m saying.
你是不可接近的
You’re unapproachable.
医生说你很健康 但我很奇怪你的疯狂
The doctor said you’re healthy, but I wonder about your madness.
你所表现的一切让所有人信服
You’re acting healthy so well that everyone believes you.
除了我 因我知道你的堕落
Everyone but me, because I know how rotten you are.
瞧我都做了些什么
Look at me behaving like this.
伊丽莎白!
Elisabet!
伊丽莎白 请原谅我
Elisabet, forgive me.
噢 上帝 我真的像个白♥痴♥
Oh, my God, I behaved like an idiot.
我是来帮助你的 看我把这弄成什么样了
I don’t know what came over me. I’m here to help you.
都是那该死的信
It was that awful letter.
那让我太失望了
I was so disappointed.
你让我谈谈我自己
You asked me to talk about myself.
我感觉很好 而且你看起来很善解人意
It felt so good. You seemed so kind and understanding.
我喝了点酒 聊天的感觉太好了
I had been drinking. It felt so good to talk about it all.
我得意忘形了 像您这样伟大的演员会听我说话
I was flattered that a great actress like you bothered to listen.
同时我想那或许对你也有益处
Somehow I thought it would be nice if it was of some use to you.
但那真蠢 纯粹的自我裸♥露♥
But it is so awful. It’s sheer exhibitionism.
伊丽莎白 希望你…希望你能原谅我
Elisabet, I want you to… I want you to forgive me.
我这么在乎你 你对我来说真的很重要
I care for you so much. You mean so much to me.
我从你身上学到很多东西 我们不要像敌人一样反♥目♥
I’ve learned so much from you. Let’s not part as enemies.
你不愿意原谅我 是因为你太骄傲了
You don’t want to forgive me because you’re too proud!
你不屈服 是因为你认为没这个必要
You don’t want to give in because you don’t think it’s necessary.
我不会…我不会…
I won’t… I won’t…
不说话 也不听 不能理解…
…doesn’t speak, doesn’t listen, can’t understand…
伊丽莎白!
Elisabet!
这意味着…不能…用来收听?
What means… can’t use… to make listen?
事实上…
Practically…
你睡着的时候 你的脸很放松…
When you sleep, your face is relaxed…
嘴巴张开着 很丑陋
…your mouth is swollen and ugly.
你额头上有一些细小皱纹
There’s a mean wrinkle on your forehead.
充满了眼泪和睡眠的气息
You smell of sleep and tears.
我能看见你脖子上的脉搏
I can see the pulse on your neck.
还有你经常用化妆品掩饰起来的伤疤
It has a scar you normally cover with makeup.
伊丽莎白
Elisabet!
他又在叫了
He’s calling again.
我去看看他到底想干什么…
I’ll find out what he wants from us…
在这么远的我们独居的房♥子的外面
…out here, far away here in our solitude.
伊丽莎…
Elisa…
抱歉 我吓着你了
I’m sorry if I frightened you.
我不是伊丽莎白
I’m not Elisabet.
我没有什么需求
I have no demands.
我也不想打扰你 你以为我不知道吗?
I didn’t want to disturb you. Don’t you think I understand?
医生把一切都告诉我了
The doctor has explained things.
但很难向你的小儿子解释
But it’s hard to explain to your little boy.
我尽量吧
I do the best I can.
有一种很深刻的、难以抓住的东西…
There’s something deep down, difficult to get a grip on.
你爱某个人 或者说你…
You love somebody, or say you do…
这是很切实的 像言语一样
…it’s tangible, like words.
沃哥先生 我不是你妻子
Mr. Vogler, I’m not your wife.
她也爱你 你们形成了一种结合
You are also loved. You form a bond.
那给你安全 一种保持活力的机会 是不是?
It gives you security, a chance to endure, doesn’t it?
没有迷失自己 我怎么能全部说出来?
How can I say it all without losing myself?
而且不让你心烦?
Without boring you?
我像以前一样爱你
I love you as much as ever.
不 别担心 亲爱的
No. Don’t worry, my love.
我们彼此拥有 我们彼此信任
We have each other. We trust each other.
我们知道彼此的想法 我们互相爱着对方
We know each other’s thoughts. We love each other.
是这样的 对不对?
That’s how it is. Isn’t it?
重要的是我们的努力 而非所取得的成绩 对吗?
More important is the effort. Not what we accomplish, right?
互相看待对方
To see each other as children,
就像是无助的孤独的痛苦的孩子一样
tormented and helpless, lonely children.
告诉你的儿子 他妈妈很快就会回来…
Tell your little boy that his mother will be back soon…
妈妈病了 但她很想她的儿子
…that Mommy has been ill, but she longs for her little boy.
记得给他买♥♥一个小玩具
Remember to buy a toy for him.
告诉他是妈妈送的礼物 别忘了
Tell him it’s a present from Mommy. Don’t forget.
我对你感到如此的亲切
I have such a great tenderness for you.
几乎快忍♥不住了
It’s almost unbearable.
我不知道该怎么来处理这种感觉
I don’t know what to do with my tenderness.
我是靠你的亲切而活的
I live on your tenderness.
伊丽莎白 和我在一起好吗?你感觉好吗?
Elisabet, is it good for you with me? Is it nice for you?
你知道 你是一个很不错的情人
You’re a wonderful lover. You know that.
我亲爱的!
My dearest!
给我镇定剂 把我扔掉
Give me a sedative, throw me away.
不 我不能再继续下去了…
No, I can’t go on anymore…
亲爱的…
My darling…
放开我!一切太羞耻了
Leave me alone! It’s shameful, all of it.
放开我!
Leave me alone!
我这么冷漠 这么堕落 这么无关紧要
I’m cold and rotten and indifferent.
所有一切都是谎言和赝品
It’s all lies and imitation.
这是什么?
What have you got there?
你手里藏了什么?
What are you hiding under your hand?
让我看看
Let me see.
是你小儿子的照片 你撕掉的那张
It’s the picture of your little boy, the one you tore up.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk about it.
告诉我 伊丽莎白
Tell me now, Elisabet.
那么我说
Well, then, I will.
是那晚的舞会 对吧?
It was an evening at a party, wasn’t it?
夜深而嘈杂
It was late and rather noisy.