It feels horrible.
感觉好恐怖
It’s only animal fat.
这只是动物油膏
To soak up your scent.
用来吸取你的味道
Creating a perfume, eh?
创作一种香水啊?
Come on. Admit it.
拜托,承认吧
You’re getting some sort of bang out of this, aren’t you?
你对这玩意有性癖好,对吧?
Aren’t you?
不是吗?
I enjoy my work.
我喜欢我的工作
Hold your arm still.
你的手别动
Don’t think you’re gonna tie me up.
你别以为可以把我绑起来
Hold out your arm, please.
请你别动你的手
I’ve come across some strange men in my time…
我是遇过一些奇怪的男人
Just…
请你
relax.
放轻松
Holy Mother, what’s that?!
老天爷,那是什么?
Just for scraping off the fat.
只是要用来刮下油膏
Are you mad?
你疯了?
I said relax.
我叫你放轻松
You’ll ruin everything.
你会搞砸一切的
If you’re frightened, you stink.
你要是害怕就会发臭
Then your perfume will be spoiled.
那你的香水味道就不好了
I’ve had enough.
我受够了
Get out!
出去!
Here, take your money.
拿去,把你的钱拿走
Basting me up in all this goo.
把我全身涂得油亮亮的
What do you think I am, a Christmas goose?!
你把我当什么?烤鸭吗?
Get out of here!
给我滚出去!
Quickly, blow them out before the roses melt.
快,在玫瑰花融化前吹熄蜡烛
Roses can’t melt, Papa.
玫瑰花不会融化,爸爸
These ones can.
奶油做的就会
Now I’d like to propose a toast…
我现在想举杯…
to our guest of honor,
敬我们的嘉宾
His Excellency, the Marquis De Montesquieu.
蒙德斯鸠侯爵阁下
May our trade continue to flourish.
愿我们的生意蒸蒸日上
Here, here.
敬大家
I thank you all, and would ask of you the honor…
我很乐意能代替大家
to be the first to offer my congratulations to your beautiful daughter…
率先恭喜您美丽的女儿
and present her with a small token of my affection.
并赠送一个小礼物给她
It’s beautiful.
好美
Splendid.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
好美
I’m overwhelmed, Your Grace.
我真是受宠若惊,阁下
“Your Grace?”
阁下?
I had hoped that we would be on more familiar terms by now.
我原希望我们能更亲密的
Let’s have a game of hide and seek.
来玩捉迷藏的游戏吧
Oh, yes.
好啊
But everyone must play.
不过每个人都要玩
Let the men catch the women.
让男人去找女人
Bravo! Bravo!
好!太好了!
Albine! Wait!
艾嫔,等等
Put me down.
放我下来
Please?
拜托你?
Now there’s no escape.
这下你逃不了了
Game’s over, everybody.
各位,游戏结束
Laura?
珞儿?
Time to go in now.
该进屋去了
Laura?
珞儿?
Albine?
艾嫔?
Francoise?
法兰西丝?
Laura, have you seen the twins?
珞儿,你有看见双胞胎姐妹吗?
No, not since the game started.
没,游戏开始后就没看到了
Albine? Francoise?
艾嫔?法兰西丝?
Albine? Francoise?
艾嫔?法兰西丝?
Jacques?
杰克?
Take this way.
往这边找
You two with me.
你们两个跟我来
Your Excellency?
阁下?
Through here.
搜索这里
Albine! Francoise!
艾嫔!法兰西丝!
I told that cretin ten times to get these ready!
我叫那笨蛋准备妥当十来次了
Don’t keep picking on the boy.
别老找那孩子麻烦
I’ll kill him, the useless little sewer rat!
我要宰了他,这个没用的废物
Grenouille!
葛奴乙
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Why aren’t the enfleurage frames…
油膏的工作台怎么…
Yes, master?
是的,师♥傅♥?
I mean, would you be good enough to prepare
我是说,你能不能帮个忙
the enfleurage frames, Jean-Baptiste?
准备好油膏工作台?
Certainly, master.
没问题,师♥傅♥
Hey, look!
你们看!
Sweet…
老天
A curfew?!
宵禁?
Are you mad?!
你疯了?
Jasmine can only be picked before dawn. We all know that.
茉莉花只能在黎明前采收
This could mean the ruin of our trade. Yours.
这意味着生意完了,你的生意
And yours and yours.
还有你的、和你的
Supposing it’s your daughter next time.
如果下回遇害的是你女儿呢
Of course a curfew is necessary,
宵禁当然是必要的
but we also have to catch this man…
不过我们也得逮到这家伙
and the only way to do
要想逮到他
that is to understand how he thinks, what he wants.
就得明白他怎么思考、想要什么
I should have thought that was obvious.
我早该想到的
Use your imagination.
运用你的想像力
And if I were to tell you that all except the prostitute…
要是我告诉你,除了那个妓♥女♥
went to their graves with their chastity intact?
其他人都还是处♥女♥呢?
How would you know?
你怎么知道?
The coroner had each girl examined.
验尸官检查了每个女孩
They were all found to be virgins.
发现她们都是处♥女♥
Supposing there isn’t a next time?
也许不会有下一桩凶案了?
If we introduce a curfew
要是宵禁
we may all go bankrupt for nothing.
我们可能都会莫名其妙的破产
So we wait until he’s killed, what? Six?
所以就等他下手?杀第六个?
Seven? Eight?
第七个?第八个?
Lord save us. It’s Pauline.
老天爷,是宝琳
Curfew! Go back to your homes!
宵禁,全部回家
Stay inside.
待在屋内
It’s a curfew. Back inside.
宵禁,回家去
Gentlemen!
各位!
Gentlemen!
各位!
We have to face the fact that
我们得面对事实
our police are helpless in this matter.
我们的警♥察♥对此束手无策
I suggest that we ask for support from Paris.
我建议请求巴黎支援
Paris won’t be smarter than we are.
巴黎人不会比我们聪明
We must arrest every Gypsy in Provence! And every beggar!
我们得逮捕所有吉普赛人和乞丐
And every man without a wife and family!
还有没老婆没家人的光棍
Listen.
听着
We have to put ourselves inside the mind of this man.
我们得用这人的角度思考
Each of his victims had an especial beauty.
受害者都有其特别的美丽之处
We know he doesn’t want their virginity, so…
我们知道他不要她们的童贞
it seems to me that it’s their beauty itself that he wants.
在我看来他要的是她们的美
It’s almost as if he’s trying to gather something.
他似乎想搜集什么
As if his ambitions are those of a collector.
他似乎有想当收藏家的野心
A collector? Of what?
收藏家?收藏什么?
Their hair?
她们的头发?
Get out! Get out of my store!
出去!滚出我的店!
You murdering scum!
你这个杀人犯
Whatever it is…
不管是什么
I fear he won’t stop killing until
恐怕他在收藏圆♥满♥前
his collection is complete.
不会停止杀人
There you are. Next. Quick as you can. Right.
拿去,下一个,快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!