What about him?
他听起来不错
He sounds nice.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我通常都碰到混球
I usually pick arseholes.
不可能都是的 不可能的
Well, they can’t all be arseholes. They just can’t.
-我在尽力自己照顾自己 -是啊
– I’m trying to take care of myself. – Right.
经常自我抚慰是吧
You do that a lot, don’t you?
去你的 水手
Fuck you, sailor!
有糖吃吗
Can I have sweets?
我看看
Let me see.
-怎么样 -你一个 你一个
– What do you say? – One for you and one for you.
不是肥皂
Not soap.
超级肥皂 超级肥皂
Big Soap. Big Soap.
很明显 超级烟草
Apparently, Big Tobacco
和超级汽水结盟
and Big Fizzy Cola have formed this cartel
来兜售果味氧气
to start selling – wait for it – fruity flavoured oxygen.
为了创造市场
In order to create a proper market for it,
他们又招募了超级肥皂
they’ve enlisted Big Soap.
超级肥皂让有机磷
Big Soap have flooded
四处弥漫
the environment with enough organophosphates
暂时性地麻痹你的中枢神经
to temporarily disable your central nervous system.
所以我不再洗漱…
That’s why I’ve stopped washing…
以防搞不清楚味道
in case you were wondering what the smell was.
真能扯淡
You don’t have to talk some shite.
环境组织确信
Environmental groups are sure
这是由污染和转基因植物以及激素
it’s the start of an ecological apocalypse
引发的生态征兆
caused by pollution and genetically modified plants and hormones.
情报组织声称这是对自♥由♥国度的袭击
Intelligence claims it’s an attack on the free world.
所有的征兆都指向原教旨主义者
All indicators point to fundamentalists.
原教旨主义者称之为
The fundamentalists talk of
上帝对于异教♥徒♥的惩戒…
God’s punishment on a world of unbelievers…
并承诺所有虔诚的信徒
and promise that all pure people of the right faith
在审判日将重获嗅觉
will regain their sense of smell in the final days.
还有人称这是邪恶的资本主义
Others talk of the degenerate capitalist system
释放军事病毒来刺♥激♥经济
that has released a military virus to stimulate the economy.
众说纷纭
And there are other theories.
觉醒吧 世间充斥着仇恨
Wake up. There is so much hatred in the world!
充斥着仇恨
There’s so much hatred!
-放松 -世间充斥着仇恨
– Easy. – So much hatred in the world!
它们是冲着我们来的
They’re fucking plotting against us.
斯蒂芬 冷静点
Stephen, calm down.
它们想撕碎我们 毁掉我们
They want to blow us up. They want to destroy us.
太他妈多了…
Fucking so much…
仇恨
So much hatred.
好了
There.
好多尖锐的边际 尖锐的边际
So many sharp edges. So many sharp edges.
-没事了 -尖锐的东西
– That’s OK. – Sharp things.
我注射了最大量的镇静剂了
I’ve just given him as much sedative as I dare.
-好多尖锐的边际 -马上就会生效了
– So many sharp edges. – It’ll kick in in a second.
太多尖锐的边际
So many sharp edges.
通常很柔和 我们很柔和
Normally so soft. We are so soft.
没事了
It’s all right.
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
我不能独自死去
I can’t die alone.
我陪着你 我叫芭芭拉
I’m here with you. I’m Barbara.
我是研究部的
I work in research.
-我在餐厅见过你 -结局就是这样
– I’ve seen you in the canteen. – That’s how it’ll end.
没有爱人在我身旁
Without anybody loving me.
别这样 先冷静点
Come on, now, just calm down.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?

Oh, no.
问题是 你的身体
See, the thing is, your body, OK?
它会背叛…背叛了你
It betrays… It betrays itself.
-别这样 迈克尔 -不 不 听着
– Stop, Michael. – No, no, listen.
你的身体 夺走了你的肤色
Your body, it takes away the colour of your skin.
还…还背叛了你的…你的灵魂
And… And betrays your… your spirit.
迈克尔 别说了
Michael, stop.
能拿点水过来吗
Can I get some water over here?
没事了 没事的
That’s OK, it’s OK.
屁滚尿流 七窍流血
Pissing and bleeding and fucking puss is coming out of your ear!
-没有的事 -我看见了 我看见了
– There’s no puss. – I’ve seen it. I’ve seen it!
最终 你将独自一人
At the end, you’re all alone.
别说了
Don’t say that.
你独自死去 黑暗笼罩大地
You die on your own and it gets all dark.
不 别说了 你不会一个人
It’s not true! Don’t say that! You’re not on your own!
你不会一个人
You’re not on your own!
你的肉体会变成…变成他妈的泡沫
All your body, it turns… it turns to fucking soup.
最初是恐惧
First the terror.
别离开我 别走 迈克尔
Don’t leave me. Don’t leave me, Michael.
别丢下我
Don’t leave me.
而后是一阵饥饿
And then a moment of hunger.
天哪 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What’s happened?
天哪 发生什么了 怎么回事
Oh, my God, what’s happened? What’s happening?
味觉就是如此消失的
This is how the sense of taste disappears from our world.
人们都来不及给这种病命名
They don’t even have time to give the disease a name.
你觉得我们会失去其他的知觉吗
Do you think we’ll lose our other senses too?
嗅觉与味觉相关联
Smell and taste are related.
都是化学感觉
They’re the two chemical senses.
那其他的知觉也许不会消失吧
So the other ones might be all right, then?
可能吧
They might.
只得等着瞧了
Just have to wait and see.
是啊 水手
That’s right, sailor.
要是你说错了会怎么样呢
And what happens if you’re wrong?
那我们就被命运强♥奸♥了
Then we’re fucked.
它还在这
It’s still out there.
什么还在
What is?
世界
The world.
你看到了什么
What can you see?
人们
People.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
去工作
They’re heading off to work.
我们该怎么做
What should we do?
我们也去工作
We go to work as well.
出门前会吻别吗…
Do we kiss each other first…
可能吧
Maybe.
那么说我们还会再见啦
say we’d like to see each other again?
或许
We probably do.
或许今晚就见
Maybe even this evening.
或许
Maybe.
那我们是否期待呢
And are we looking forward to that?
当然了
Yes!
我或许要失业了
I may not even have a job any more.
别想了 迈克尔 我们关门了
Forget it, Michael, we’re closed.
关门了
We’re closed.
会再开门营业的
We’ll open again.
人们闻不到 又尝不出来味道
People can’t smell, they can’t taste.
他们还要买♥♥面粉和肉
They’re going to buy flour and fat.
靠它们就能活下去了
That’s all you need to survive.
来一口吧 来吧 来
Take a hit on that. Go on. Go on.
喝了
Drink that.
这是他妈死贵的白兰地
Now, that is damned expensive brandy.
死贵 死贵的
Damned, damned expensive.
但你也可以去喝消毒酒精或者抽大烟
But you might as well drink surgical spirit or sniff glue.
没什么区别
It doesn’t matter.
面粉和肉
Flour and fat.
-有区别的 -没有区别
– And yet it does matter. – There’s no difference.
不 你错了
No, I think you’re wrong.
生活还要继续
Life goes on.
一切会回归正轨
They’ll come back.
人们会相约出门吃饭的
People will ask each other out to dinner again.
他们一边就餐一边聊天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!