并且痛苦万分 七号♥桌 这是你的报应
And you’ll be miserable. Table seven. That’s your karma.
-干锅 -痛苦地爱着
– Hot pot! – Truly in love and miserable.
理查德 我要那个壶
Richard, I need that pot back!
理查德
Richard!
-珍 -好啊 甜心
– Hi, Jen. – Hi, sweetheart.
-听着… -真的吗
– Listen… – Really?
-想和我一起吗 -当然
– Do you want to come with me? – Of course I do.
很好
Great.
如果你忙 我可以找别人
I can find someone else if you’re busy.
别担心 没那么严重
Don’t worry, it might not be that serious.
有新进展我会立刻告诉你的
I’ll call you as soon as I know more.
好吗
Ok?
还有烟吗
You wouldn’t happen to have a spare cigarette?
-我在打电♥话♥ -谁在说话
– I’m on the phone. – Who’s that you’re talking to?
没事 有个家伙要烟抽
Oh, nothing. It’s just a guy asking for a cigarette.
-我要走了 -好的
– OK, I better go. – Yeah.
拜拜
Bye.
-好 好 拜拜 -有火吗
– OK, OK. Bye. – Have you got a light?
要不要提供食宿啊
How about board and lodging, while we’re at it?
我还不知道你名字呢
Nah, I don’t even know your name.
你有吧 对吗
Do you have one, though?
该死
Shit.
哎呀
Oh, dear.
我叫迈克尔 在那家餐馆上班
I’m Michael. I work in the restaurant there.
-知道了 水手 -我是个大厨
– All right, sailor. – I’m a chef.
好样的
Good for you.
伙计们 进展如何
Come on, guys. What have we got?
我检查了所有的苏格兰病例
We’ve checked all the Scottish cases
没有显著匹配的
but have no obvious matches.
没有变异蛋白 没有阮病毒 什么都没有
No proteins mutating, no prions, nothing.
没有证据表明是病毒
There’s nothing to say it’s a virus.
没有和它匹配的先例
Nothing that matches anything we know.
应该说它并不一定传染
But it’s fair to say it isn’t obviously contagious.
它只是在扩散
It’s fair to say it’s spreading.
好的
Ok.
可能是环境因素
Could be environmental,
可能是未知的毒素
it could be a toxin we know nothing about.
也可能是恐怖袭击
It could be terrorism.
所以不是传染病了
OK, so it’s not a contagion.
那我就公布…
I’ll tell them…
病症不久后就会消失 不必惊慌
probably disappear in a short while and don’t panic.
或许恐♥怖♥分♥子♥向水里投毒
Maybe they put something in the water.
人们被悲痛笼罩了
Overwhelmed with grief.
为了他们所失去的一切
People are hit with all that they’ve lost.
逝去的爱人
Lovers they never had.
逝去的挚友
All the departed friends.
他们曾经伤害过的人
They think of all the people they’ve hurt.
起初是被悲痛笼罩
First, overwhelmed with grief.
之后嗅觉就消失了
And then no sense of smell.
这是疾病
That’s the disease.
他们称它为重度嗅觉综合症
They call it Severe Olfactory Syndrome.
简称为SOS
Sos.
[亦为求救信♥号♥♥]
这警示我们要
This is a cause for concern
提高警惕
and requires a heightened state of alert.
但并不需要惊慌
But it’s not a cause for alarm.
我们已经准备好
We stand ready for the arrival
迎接第一例确认感染病例…
of the first confirmed case of infection…
世界卫生组织将警戒调高至五
… the World Health Organisation’s stepping to level five
并不意味着人类…
doesn’t automatically mean that the human race…
他们说不传染
They say it isn’t contagious.
但是谁赶担♥保♥呢
But who dare believe that?
没人
Nothing.
要不收工吧
Well, shall we call it a night?
我已经无话可说了
I don’t know what the fuck we should call it.
我们去泡妞吧
Let’s go chase some pretty ladies, huh?
-你们去吧 我收拾一下 -别啊
– You chase, I’ll pick up the pieces. – I don’t feel like it.
来吧 你想去的
Come on. You want to watch that, Rich.
你应该换换口味了
That’s what happens when you have too much high-class fanny.
她偏爱欧美靓妞
He’s been gorging himself on Europe’s finest.
我要来点安桃乐[镇痛气体]
I’m going to get the Entonox quick!
那是什么
What’s that?
安桃乐 笑气 神奇的氮
Entonox. Laughing gas. Saint Nitrous.
面点师的守护神
Patron saint of pastry chefs.
理查德 别 它会让你…
Richard, don’t. It’ll make you feel…
詹姆斯 离他远点
James, leave him alone.
詹姆斯
James.
-特别向你推荐 -放回去
– I recommend it for you especially, sir. – Put it back.
什么 等等 等等 停 停
What? Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop, stop.
闻闻我的手指
Sniff my finger?
我能闻到 橘子味
Yeah? I can smell that. Oranges.
错 是蛋蛋的味道
Wrong. Balls.
他感染了 他感染了
Man down! Man down!
赶快 撤退 撤退
Quickly, evacuate! Evacuate!
-晚安 -回见
– Good night. – See you later.
-回见 老板 -再见 伙计们
– See you later, boss. – Cheers, boys.
晚安
Good night.
-保持微笑 -晚安 詹姆斯
– Keep smiling. – Good night, James.
-今晚有烟抽了 水手 -我仍然是厨子
– Got your own smokes tonight, sailor? – I’m still a chef.
我父亲叫每个人水手
My dad called everybody sailor.
他在码头工作了一辈子
He worked in the docks all his life.
他从没出过海 但却叫每个人水手
He never went sailing anywhere but he called everybody sailor.
好吧
All right.
甚至是陌生人
Even people he didn’t know.
“你好 水手” “再见 水手”
“Hello, sailor.” “Goodbye, sailor.”
你可以叫我水手 随你喜欢
Well, you can call me sailor, if you like.
或者是迈克尔
Or Michael.
小时候 我觉得这很尴尬
When I was a child, I thought it was really embarrassing.
但现在我也如此做了
Now I’m doing it myself.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
最近人们都不来餐馆了
People aren’t eating in restaurants
我们剩了很多食物
these days and we’ve got a lot of spare food.
这是…扁鲨脸颊
This is… monkfish cheek.
我很擅长做鱼
Fish is my thing.
好吃吗
Good?
-我很贪吃的 -没关系
– I’m a bit greedy when I eat. – Oh, that’s all right.
我年轻时有点饮食紊乱
I had a disorder when I was younger.
正试着补回来
Just trying to catch up.
你是干什么的…你不吃东西的时候
So what do you do… when you’re not eating?
-死亡和痛苦 -什么
– Death and misery. – What?
我是个流行病学家
I’m an epidemiologist.
我给你弄点甜品
I’ll get you something sweet.
有芒果冻和巧克力杏仁饼
This is a mango jelly and chocolate macaroons.
还有…
And…
不是我做的
I didn’t make these.
我不记得这叫什么了
I can’t remember what the fuck that’s called,
但里面有椰子
but it’s got coconut in it.
上帝…
God…
那些水手往事 让我想起了他
All that sailor stuff, it reminds me of him.
我父亲
My dad.
我很想念他
I miss him so much.
我们曾经那么开心 总能逗得我大笑
We had so much fun together. He could always make me laugh.
我…
I’ll…
让我给你…
Let me get you…
给 这是…这是干净的
Here. This is… This is clean.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Ok.
你会好起来的
Here, here. You’re all right.
别站那么近 你不知道
Do not stand so close. You never know.
-不 他们说不传染 -我们并不知道
– Oh, no, they say it’s not contagious. – We don’t know.
我们只是那样告诉大家而已