这棵树是你的朋友吗
Is the tree your friend?
朋友吗
Friend?
难道不是吗
Is it true?
是啊 你说得对
You are right.
这是我的树…朋友
This is my friend.. Tree.
舅父
Uncle?
我可以借这本书吗
can i borrow this book
哪一本
Which one?
十一篇短篇小说
“Eleven Short Stories.”
当然
Of course.
波兰龟那篇里的男孩 域陀…
This boy, Victor, from the tale “The Polam Turtle”…
他就跟我一样
He’s like me.
我能理解他正在经历什么
I understand what he is going through.
我能帮你吗?
can i help
认真的?
Really?
谢谢
Thank You.
舅父 你为什么跟妈妈合不来啊
Uncle, why don’t you and mother get along?
她这么说的吗
He told you that?
每次我谈到你…
Every time I talk about you…
她都会转移话题
…he changed the topic.
这样啊
So.
你和妈妈吵架了吗
Did you quarrel with your mother?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你总是离家出走吗
Do you always run away from home?
这是第一次
This is my first time.
我一直计划着跟舅父一起生活
It was always my plan to stay with Uncle.
哈哈 这算什么
What does that mean?
劳烦了
Hello.
请自便
Here you go.
谢谢,我要去那边吗
Thank You. Am I coming here?
十分钟后见  - 这也太短了
See you in 10 minutes. – That’s too short.
那就二十分钟
Then 20 minutes.
是的,我明白
Yes. I understand.
嗯 知道
Yes, good.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我们去吃午饭吧  - 太好了
Then we’ll have lunch.  - Hooray!
毛巾放这里  - 谢谢
Put the towel here. – Thank You.
你和妈妈一点都不像
Uncle and mother are nothing alike.
你指的是哪方面
You mean?
她说我们是不同世界的人
He said Uncle and we live in different worlds.
这应该是真的吧
That’s probably true.
真的吗
Is it true?
这个世界就是这样形形色♥色♥
This world consists of many different worlds.
相关联的、不相关的…
Some are related and some are not.
我的世界…
My world…
跟你母亲的世界非常不同
…and your mother’s world is very different.
那我呢
What about my world?
我身处哪个世界呢
Where in the world am I?
这条河会流入大海吗
This river flows into the ocean?
是的
Yes, to the ocean.
你要去那里吗
Are you going there?
下次吧
Next time.
什么时候
When is it?
下次就是下次
Next time, next time.
具体呢
When exactly?
下次就是下次
Next time, next time.
现在就是现在
Now is now.
下次 下次
Next time, next time.
现在 现在
Now is now.
下次 下次
Next time, next time.
现在 现在
Now is now.
下次 下次
Next time, next time.
现在 现在
Now is now.
哥哥
Brother.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你就住在这里吗
So you live here?
我没有恶意… 和心,拿上你的东西!
I don’t mean anything bad. Niko, get your things.
我不要  - 我不是在跟你商量
Don’t want to!  - That’s not an option.
舅父
Uncle!
赶快
Hurry up.
舅父
Uncle!
只要你愿意,你随时都可以来
Come visit whenever you want.
你的书我还没读完呢
I haven’t even finished reading your book.
带着吧
Just bring it.
我会像域陀一样
I will be like Victor.
不会的
Won’t.
别这么说  - 和心
Do not say like that.  - Niko!
给你添麻烦了
Here’s to your trouble.
是你最喜欢的巧克力
Your favorite chocolate.
她是个好孩子
He is a good child.
我可不敢说
I’m not sure about that.
我们的父亲…
Our father…
他已经什么都不认识了
…he doesn’t recognize anything anymore.
你要去疗养院探望他吗
Are you going to visit him at the nursing home?
他再也不会和以前一样了
He will never be the same.
你真的在清扫厕所吗
Is it true that you work cleaning toilets?
舅父
Uncle.
谢谢
Thank You.
你好 我是隆志
Hello, this is Takashi.
我是隆志 你好
This is Takashi, hello?
我听到了
I hear you.
桧山先生,您对我很好,对此我真的非常感激
Mr. Hiyarama, you have been kind to me. I really appreciate it.
满分十分,可以打九分
The rating is 9 out of 10!
所以我很难当面跟你讲,我辞职了
That’s why it’s hard for me to say this, but I resign.
什么
What?
钱我会马上还你的
I will immediately reimburse you.
等等,那谁来替你更?
Wait, what about your shift?
系…
Yes.
我们短期内找不到替代者
We can’t find a replacement anytime soon.
那我应该怎么办
No replacement? What should I do?
那你今天就只能加班了
You have to fill the shift today.
抱歉,我会很快的
what can Sorry, I’ll be brief.
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Excuse me!
你是新来的吗  - 我马上结束了
Are you new?  - I’m about to finish.
怎么了
What is it?
隆志人呢
Where’s Takashi?
我已经打过三遍电♥话♥了,为什么没人接
I’ve called three times. Why isn’t anyone picking up?
我只能顶一天
I’m just doing it for today.
赶紧找个新人
Find someone, okay?
我是佐藤,是被派到这里的…
I’m Sato. I was told to come here immediately…
…来顶替之前那人的班次
…and took over the shift from the previous employee.
是从那里开始吗
Should I start there?
是的
Yes.
你好  - 你好
Hello – Hello.
你还记得这之前是什么吗
Do you remember what this used to be?
我们已经老了
That means we are old.
【注:帕翠茜娅•海史密斯=美国女作家】
帕翠茜娅•海史密斯对焦虑了如指掌
Patricia Highsmith knows all about anxiety.
她告诉读者恐惧和焦虑完全是不同的东西
He showed me that fear and anxiety are different things.
你这人是怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
就是..
You know..
我能进来吗
can i come in
进来吧
Come in.
跟香烟一起打包好了
Packed cigarettes and plastic.
我可以来一支吗
Can I have one?
我已经很久没有抽烟了
I haven’t smoked for a long time.
刚才的那个人是你吗
Did you see us at the bar earlier?
看来你是个常客
It seems like you always go there.
是的
Yes.
从开业至今已有五六年了