不会觉得孤独吗
Don’t you ever feel lonely?
隆志
Takashi!
是你
It’s you!
隆志
Takashi!
我们已经很久没见面了  - 隆志
We haven’t seen each other for a long time.  - Takashi!
你好吗
How are you?
我在找你呢
I am looking for you.
真的吗  - 是啊
Very?  - Yes.
桧山先生 这是我的好朋友寺君
Mr. Hiyarama, this is Dera-chan, my good friend.
你看到了吧 他很喜欢我的耳朵
As you can see, he likes my ears.
每次见面都会握住
Every time he meets me, he holds it.
而且不管我到哪里 他总是能找到我
He always finds me. 10 out of 10.
他喜欢我的耳朵 …
Dera-chan likes my ears,…
我都要变成什么挂件了
…and I’m just the accessory, right?
是的 – 是吧
Yes. – Isn’t it?
我要把这个还给你
I want to return this.
给你
Here he is.
我能再听一遍吗
Can I listen to it again?
谢谢
Thank You.
隆志有跟你说什么吗
Did Takashi tell you something?
欢迎
Welcome.
这是犒劳你的
For your hard work!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank You.
文库新书 每本100日元
100 YEN FOR THE BOOKS
幸田文【日本女作家】应该更出名的
Aya Koda should be more famous.
虽然她的遣词很日常 但是依旧很特别
He uses common word choices, but is still special.
晚上好 桧山先生
Good evening, Mr. Hiyarama.
还是老样子吗
The usual message?
你现在在读什么
What are you reading now?
幸田文的木
Aya Koda “Pohon”.
散文吗
The essay?
你读过吗
Have you read it?
你很有学识
You’re very educated.
我可不这么觉得
No, I don’t think so.
这是你的薯仔沙律…
Here’s your potato salad…
还有酒水…
…and here’s to a long day.
老板娘 我们怎么都没有前菜
Mom, we didn’t get the appetizer.
怎么会 肯定有的
I’m sure I have.
那也没有这么多
We never got that much.
不会的 我对大家可是一视同仁的
That is not true. We’re all equal here, right?
那我可得去字典里查查这个词
I had to look up the word “equality” in the dictionary.
女人可不喜欢多嘴的男人
Women don’t like talkative men.
你这里一直有皱纹吗
Have you always had wrinkles here?
不 就一个 在那里
No, the only one. There.
老板娘 还有炸豆腐吗
Mama, do you have fried tofu?
已经卖♥♥光了 你要的话我一会儿去做
No, it’s finished. I’ll make it later if you buy it.
他的妻子丢下他走了
His wife left him, you know.
他怎么还这么开心呢
How could he be so cheerful?
你们是在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
没有
There isn’t any.
为什么我的妻子离开我,我还这么高兴?
How can you be cheerful when your wife left you?
很简单啊,因为我终于可以没有负担地一个人生活了
That is easy. Finally I can live alone again without burdens.
任谁都会很开心的
It makes all men happy.
能够摆脱诸多挑剔的女人,真是一种解脱
It’s a relief to be able to get rid of fussy women.
还强撑着呢
You pretend to be strong.
过不了多久,你就要跟老板娘哭诉你有多孤独了
Soon you will confide in Mama how lonely you are.
只不过是些无聊的故事
Just boring stories.
要再来一杯吗
Want another drink?

Please.
为什么世界上没有能保持不变的事物呢
Why can’t everything stay the same?
老板娘
Mama.
给我们唱那首歌♥吧
Sing us that song.
我们的最爱
Our favorite.
哦 那首啊
Oh yes!
但桧山先生才刚到
But Mr. Hiyarama had just arrived.
别让我们难过呀
Don’t disappoint us.
就是呀
Well, that’s it.
来吧
Come on.
既然你已经拿出吉他了…
Since you’ve already got the guitar out… Come on.
这是一首优美的歌♥曲
This is a beautiful song.
我到了一个叫
I got to the place
新奥尔良的地方
in New Orleans
到了一家叫旭日之屋
to a place called a brothel
的妓院
“House of the Rising Sun”
我爱的男人
The man I love
他没有回来
he didn’t come back.
就在那时我离开了
That’s when I left
你的祖国
your homeland.
我上了火车
I got on the train,
没有回头…
and in a matter of seconds…
还有两杯柠檬水
And two lemonades!
你来啦 稍等一下
You’ve arrived, just wait a moment!
给你
For your hard work!
舅父
Uncle.
你从哪来的
Where are you from?
我已经等你很久了
I’ve been waiting for you for a long time.
你家是哪扇门
Which door is your house?
楼上还是楼下
Upstairs or downstairs?
是和心吗
Niko?
你长这么大了
You’re big!
舅父…
Uncle,…
…你要上班吗
…you’re going to work?
我可以一起去吗
can i come along
你应该让我跟着的
Uncle should let me come along.
我一个人的话可不知道会做出什么事情
I don’t know what I would do if I was alone.
从那边上
Enter from the next door.
你想要咖啡吗
Would you like coffee?

Yes.
和我一样吗
The same as me?

Yes.
谢谢
Thank You.
你要放进去吗  - 是的
Do you want to set it? – Yes.
不 不
No, no.
是这边
This side.
像这样吗  - 是的
Like this?  - Yes.
磁带卷在这边
The tape is on this side.
是东京晴空塔吗
What is Sky Tree tower?
是的
Oh, benar.
那么 这就是盒式录音带
So, this is a cassette?
是你那个年代的吗
From ancient times?
是啊
From ancient times.
我能在 iPhone上播放吗
Can I play this on my iPhone?
这写的是什么
What is it written?
范•莫里森
Van Morrison.
Spotify上有吗
Is this on Spotify?
我也不懂
Uncle doesn’t know.
那是什么
Where’s that?
什么
What?
你说的那家店
That shop.
那不是一家商店
It’s not a shop.
哇 这个
Ah, that!
你是说这个吗 我的相机已经很旧了
You mean this? My camera is quite old.

Look!
怎么可能
How could that be?
你不记得了吗
You do not remember?
是你送我的 舅父
You gave it to me, Uncle.
啊 是啊  - 说谎
Oh yes. – Lie.
你不记得了 对吧
You don’t remember, do you?