抱歉 抱歉 路上堵车了
Sorry, there was traffic jam.
最讨厌早班了
I hate the morning shift.
他们吐得到处都是
There was always vomit everywhere.
就像前几天在七子通公园厕所一样…
Like the other day at Nanago Dori Park…
就在涩谷的幡谷
…in Hatagaya.
真是太可怕了
It was truly terrible.
还有个昏迷很久的人
There is someone who has been out for a long time.
太恐怖了 十分可以打八分
The horror level is 8 out of 10!
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
不用麻烦了 桧山先生 反正没过多久还是会变脏
No need to bother, Mr. Hiyarama. It’ll get dirty again later.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么了
What is it?
是妈妈带你过来的吗
Are you here with your mother?
不会有事儿的
Everything will be fine.
仗助
Josuke?
妈妈正在找你呢
Mom is looking for you!
你是什么人啊
Where are you from?
妈妈在到处找你呢
Mom is looking for you everywhere!
我不是跟你说不要走得太远吗
Didn’t Mom say not to go too far?
我在公园里到处找你呢
Mom is looking all over the park.
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry Mom, dear.
现在弟弟也哭了
Now he was crying too.
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry mom.
现在好了
Now it’s fine.
这要怎么用
How does this work?
谢谢
Thank you very much.
你好 欢迎光临
Hello, welcome.
欢迎
Welcome back!
犒劳一下你
For your hard work!
太好了 他打中了
Yes! He hit the ball!
是吧 没错吧
He’s in, right?
你看到了没
He’s in! Did you see?
嘿 你干嘛
Hey, what are you doing?
打赌吗 这有什么好玩儿的
Playing bets? Where’s the fun?
凯君 退后
Kat-chan! Back off!
你要尊重别人支持的队伍或者是宗教什么的 来击个掌
Always respect other people’s sports teams or religions. High five!
现在回去吧
Now go away. All right.
他们作弊了
They cheated.
他们把其他队里厉害的球手挖走了
They steal great players from other teams.
天啊
Good grief!
绫 你来啦
Aya! You come!
百分之百的惊喜
What a surprise! The rating is 10 out of 10!
稍等 还剩最后一个地方了
Wait a moment! This is the last place.
马上就结束了
I’m about to finish!
看来你还是能很有效率地工作呀
Turns out you can work fast.
有个女孩在等我呢 我要下班了
There’s a girl waiting for me. I’m done for today.
快点
Come on!
桧山先生 你的车能借我用一下吗
Mr Hiyarama, may I borrow your car?
拜托了 我可不能错过今天晚上的机会
I can’t miss this opportunity tonight. Mr. Hiyarama, please!
求你了
I beg you.
拜托
Come on, please.
这是我的前辈 桧山先生
This is Mr. Hiyarama, my senior at work.
认真勤勉 而且还很安静
Hard worker, but very quiet.
可没有人这么说过我
I don’t even know what it sounds like.
桧山先生 这是绫
Mr. Hiyarama, this is Aya.
绝对的满分女孩
Definitely a 10 out of 10!
别这么说了
Stop saying that.
这个还能放吗
Can this be done?
桧山先生…
Pak Hiyarama..
我喜欢这个声音
I like the sound.
是吗
Time?
史密斯
Smith?
很常见的名字
Very common name.
桧山先生…
Pak Hiyarama,…
…你真的喜欢这份工作吗
…do you really like this job?
你甚至有自己的设备和工具
You have your own equipment and tools.
这种工作你为什么还要这么努力呢
How can you work so hard at a job like this?
不必回答我
You don’t have to answer it.
我只是好奇
I’m just curious.
这个人很奇怪
This person is strange.
满分十分可以打九分
The scale is oddly 9 out of 10.
我喜欢盒式磁带的声音
I like the sound of cassette recordings.
是的 卡带的声音听起来很棒
Yes! The cassette sounds great!
这是我第一次听
This is my first time listening to it.
第一次总是最好的
The first time is always good!
在那儿把我放下
Drop me off there.
我们不是在约会吗
Aren’t we on a date?
酒吧要加班
I have an extra shift at the bar.
你来的话 我可以陪你一晚上
If you come, I’ll be with you all night.
我还没发工资呢
I’m still waiting for my salary.
桧山先生 这对我来说非常重要
Mr. Hiyarama, this is very important to me.
人没钱的话还谈什么恋爱啊
People can’t fall in love without money.
这个世界到底怎么了
What happened to this world?
这就是现代吗
Is this the modern era?
这个值多少钱啊
What is the price for this?
你不想知道吗
Don’t you want to know?
我只是好奇
I’m just curious!
这些东西又流行起来了 没准儿这些很值钱呢
Analog is back in trend. All of this may be of great value.
我真的只是好奇而已 我知道下北有一个估价地地方
I’m really just curious! I know a suitable place in Shimokita.
我不去
I didn’t go there.
都用不上三十分钟
It only takes less than 30 minutes.
应该就在这里的…
It should be here…
就在这里 看到了吧
Here, that’s the sign.
借过
Excuse me.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
请问 这个现在值多少
Excuse me, how much is the selling price for this?
卢•李德的磁带很少见啊
This one is rare, it’s Lou Reed.
这个的话值12000日元
For this, 12 thousand yen.
真的吗
Very?
这个值8000 - 真的吗
For this 8000. - Really?
这些磁带你是从哪儿弄到的
Where did you get these tapes?
都是我的前辈的
They belong to my seniors.
这个得有4000日元
This one is 4000 yen.
认真的?
Seriously?
这盘差不多6000 你手里的这些值很多钱呢
This one can be sold for 6000. You can make a lot of money from all this.
这还只是估计
This is my estimate.
我的天啊
My goodness!
桧山先生 我们把这些都卖♥♥掉吧
Extraordinary! Mr. Hiyarama, let’s sell all of this!
谁的我们都要 现在这个很流行
We accept everything. Cassettes are trending.
尤其是七八十年代的磁带
Especially cassettes from the 70s and 80s.
我们把你的收藏都卖♥♥了吧
We have to sell it, your entire collection.
光是这盘就值12000
Twelve thousand just for this tape!
现在正是时候
Now is the perfect time!
一个 就卖♥♥一个也行
OK, just one. We’ll just sell one.
然后我就可以去酒吧见绫了 今晚对我真的很重要
Then I can go to the bar to meet Aya. This is a very important night for me.
真的很重要
This is a very important night for me!
如果我错过这个机会…
If I miss this opportunity…
没有钱还哪有什么爱情生活 是吧
No love life if we’re broke? Is that so?
非常感谢
Thank you very much!
恩人 我先走了
You saved me! I go first!
你最棒了 桧山先生
You’re the best, Mr. Hiyarama!
欢迎下次光临
Thank you for coming.
晚安了
Have a good night!
谢谢你
Thank You!
桧山先生…
Pak Hiyarama..
我觉得我跟绫不会在一起了 大概只有两成的机会
I don’t think it’s possible for me to be with Aya. Chances are 2 out of 10.
但是我不会放弃的
But that doesn’t mean I give up.
桧山先生…
Pak Hiyarama..
你还没结婚吧
You’re not married yet, right?
你这个年纪还一个人
Alone at your age..