吸引众人
They’re attracted to me
我就像是蜜蜂
They come around like honey
他们是待我采集的蜂蜜
‘Cause I’m fly like a bee
我让他们沸腾
Man, I got ’em all buzzin’
沸腾 沸腾 沸腾
Buzzin’, buzzin’, buzzin’
我走过来
When I come around, round, round
他们趋之若鹜
They go
我走过来
When I come around, round, round
他们趋之若鹜
They go
我踏入你的领域
When I step in your town, town, town
他们趋之若鹜
They go
堕落 堕落 堕落
Yeah, it’s going down, down, down
你完蛋了 该死的
You failed, asshole.
三天过去了你还没弄到木材
You had three days and you couldn’t get wood?
哈默尔向联邦贸易委员会投诉了
Hymore called the FTC,
我接见了他们
and I got them in the office
他们认为我们公♥司♥有失道德
questioning the ethics of our business.
我们干了不光彩的事
We don’t have ethics in our business.
你到底死哪去了
Where are you?
哈珀先生
Mr. Harper,
我叫简·麦金纳
this is Jane MacKenna
来自联邦贸委会消费者保护局
with the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection.
我们收到了来自国家汤剂公♥司♥的投诉
We’ve received a complaint from the National Soup Company
认为您及您所在公♥司♥
about fraudulent business practices
存在欺诈行为
containing you and your firm.
请尽快与我联♥系♥
Please contact me to assist you
我将协助您解决这一问题
in resolving this matter at your earliest convenience.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
我是你弟弟
l’m your brother.
-弗兰琪 -匿名先生
– Frankie. – Mr. Anonymous.
-你在这儿工作啊 -你在跟踪我吗
– You work here. – Are you following me?
没有 我…我工作上有点事
No, I had a… had a work thing
就在午夜 楼下大厅
in the lobby downstairs 0:00 p.m.
刚忙完
Just ended.
我想上来看看风景
I thought I’d come up
还有游泳池什么的
and check out the view and the pool.
人们撒谎的时候
You know when people are lying
总会过分捏造细节
they tend to over-invent details.
-我是在开玩笑 -又被你看穿了
– That was a joke. – Caught again.
但是你当真了 因为你撒谎了
Which you took seriously, because maybe you are lying.
别别别 别用酒渍樱桃
Oh, no, no. You shouldn’t use maraschinos.
全是人工色素
They’re soaked in artificial food dye.
有人会过敏
Some people are allergic.
大部分公♥司♥都改用天然色素了
Most companies switch to natural.
我就是干这行的
It’s my job.
推销樱桃的吗
Cherry activist?
不 我是服务商
No, I’m sort of a facilitator.
你是未来穿越回来杀我的机器人吗
You’re a robot sent from the future to kill me?
我是做易货交易的
Uh, corporate barter.
易货 最早的商业形式
You know, barter, the original form of commerce.
你是个牧羊人 我是个养鸡的
“Hey, you’re a goat shepherd. Sweet, I’m a chicken farmer.
我用25只鸡换你1只羊
I’ll trade you 25 chickens for a goat.”
山羊
Goats, huh?
你下班了吗
Is your shift over?
是啊
Yeah… Um…
你想来点这儿的特殊服务吗
Can I get you something? That they sell here?
不不不 瞧你说的
No, no, no, no. Look…
我用生命发誓
I swear to you on my life
我没有也永远不会有侵犯你的意思
I’m not and will never hit on you, ever.
那谢谢你了
Wow, thank you.
那看来我是自作多情了
I’m sure that was meant to reassure me.
没有 我…你每时每刻都很迷人
No, I’m just… I’m sure you get hit on all the time.
我不是那样的人
I’m not one of those guys.
我也有恋人
I’m in a relationship right now, so…
真不错 他叫什么
Oh, that’s so great for you. What’s his name?
能给我来杯可乐吗
Can I get a Coke?
那得用25只鸡来交换
Ah! That will be 25 chickens, please.
我一只鸡我都没有了
I’m all chickened out.
你可以先欠着我
You can owe me.
经理以前还让我们穿运动鞋
Management used to let us wear sneakers,
后来他们觉得那样服务不够专业
till they decided that that was not upscale skank enough.
很遗憾你的父亲去世
I’m sorry about your dad.
你记得…
Do you remember…
-什么 -你先说
– What? – No, you.
-你说吧 -不 你来
– No, go ahead. – No, you were saying.
-还是你说吧 -不 你来
– I’m sorry you were… – No, you.
好啦 我说
All right, me. Um…
我就是想问
I was just going to ask
你以前去过克尔法克斯戒酒会吗
if you ever go to the meeting on Colfax.
没 我就是…我从纽约来的
No, I just… I came out from New York.
不知道怎么
Because for some reason you seem,
我觉得和你似曾相识
I don’t know… familiar.
我真的很为你父亲感到遗憾
I’m really sorry about your dad.
谢谢你这么说 但是没这个必要
That’s nice of you to say, but don’t be sorry.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a dick.
为什么
Why a dick?
我很小的时候他就抛弃了我
Well, he bailed when I was little.
这足够混♥蛋♥了
Pretty much qualifies him for dick status.
那时候你多大
How old were you?
记不清了 8岁吧
I don’t know, eight.
这么说 他只在你的生命中存在过8年
So, he was in your life eight years?
刚上完这么久的班
You know what I love to do
我可真有闲心
at the end of my really long shift?
跟你聊童年
Talk about my childhood.
抱歉 我不是要八卦你
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to pry.
我父亲也刚去世不久
My dad died, too, recently, and, you know,
他也是一朵奇葩 所以…
he wasn’t exactly a gem of a human being, either, so…
我能理解你
l’ve been there.
-抱歉 -别这样
– Sorry. – No, no.
天啊 怎么能让你道歉
God, you have no reason to apologize.
是我不该为难你
I’m the one peppering you with questions.
我要走了
I’m gonna go.
我也不留你了 抱歉
Yeah, I don’t want to keep you. I’m sorry.
-能偶遇你真是不可思议 -是啊
– Uh… Weird running into you. – Yes.
-也许我还能见到你 -当然了
– Maybe I’ll see you around. – Sure.
好吧
Okay.
因为我还欠你25只鸡呢
I do owe you those 25 chickens, so…
没错
Yeah.
-你好 -你好
– Hi, there. – Hi.
你觉得结交朋友或是与人交流
Do you have a hard time making friends
很困难吗
or connecting with people?
没有
No.
你会时常感到孤独吗
Do you feel lonely sometimes?
露西
Hey, Lucy.
比如你不知道如何与周围人交谈
Like you don’t know how to talk to anyone around you,
甚至对家人也一样
maybe even the people in your own family.
这有没有让你觉得沮丧
Does it make you feel frustrated?
伤心 或是愤怒
Sad? Angry?
你会不会希望
Are there days when you just wish
可以逃离现在的环境
you could be somewhere else,
甚至是变成另外一个人
or even someone else?
你可能觉得 你是唯一一个
You may think you’re the only person out there
有这些想法的人
who feels these things.
其实这是做人的一部分
But it’s part of being human.
所以欢迎来到人类世界
So welcome to people.
我们来学习一些简单的放松方法
We’re about to learn some simple relaxation tools
消除愤怒和沮丧情绪
to calm those angry and frustrated feelings.
准备好了吗
Ready?
首先 你要接受这种感受
First, accept the way you feel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!