为什么他从来不哭
Why he never cried.
-为什么你会这么想 -我不知道
– Why do you think that was? – l don’t know yet.
好吧
Okay, well,
我的保险金额只够你这里四分半的会面
my insurance covers four 50 minute sessions here
超过我就没钱了
and then it’s out of pocket,
所以我希望你能搞清楚这点
so l’d love it if you could figure it out.
我不知道你们平时是什么程序
And l don’t know how this usually works,
但是我认为我们应该
but l was thinking we could start by
先问乔希几个问题
asking Josh some questions.
好啊
Great.
那么 乔希 请你告诉我们
So, Josh, why don’t you tell us
你来这儿有什么感受
how you feel about being here.
我现在已经适应多了
l feel better already.
-你没走啊 -什么
– Oh, so you’re still here. – What?
汉娜还在睡吗
Hannah still asleep?
她走了 她有事先走了
She left. She had to leave.
我还以为你们两个一起走呢
Oh. I thought you guys were going together.
我得在镇上见几个客户
Looks like l have to see some clients while l’m in town.
为什么
What for?
你知道的
Oh, you know…
我们公♥司♥接了一单生意
Our company just did a deal
要将一百万个足球
to donate a million soccer balls
作为赈灾物资
made out of disaster relief packaging
捐给苏丹的孩子们
to kids in the Sudan,
我们负责物流
so we do the logistics.
所以我可能会多呆几天
So l figured l’d stay around for a couple days,
如果你没意见的话
if that’s cool with you.
你想待多久都行
Stay as long as you like.
不 安迪两天前就是想跟你谈这个
No, Andy was supposed to call you about this two days ago.
关于木材 比尔 关于木材
About the wood, Bill. About the wood!
如果我不给他妻子提供足够的木材
lf l don’t get this guy’s wife enough wood
在八小时内建造一个阳台
to build a deck in eight hours,
他就要向联邦贸易委员会投诉我
he’s gonna report me to the FTC.
这是我的清单 她想要马格林的木材
Here’s my list. She wants Mangaris wood, okay?
要菱形的马格林木头
lt needs to be diamond-finished Mangaris.
另外 烤肉还需要…
Also, the barbecue needs to be a…
一个48英寸的维京牌[1.2米]
Needs to be a 48-inch Viking,
高档不锈钢红外烤炉
high-end stainless steel with an infrared burner.
怎么了 伙计
What’s up, guys?
比尔 我五分钟后再打给你
Bill, l’ll call you back in five minutes.
你有没有告诉别人我们和你一块在游泳池
Did you tell anybody we were at the pool with you?
没有
No.
如果你把关于我们的事情泄露出去
lf you say anything about us,
你就等死吧
we’ll beat the living shit out of you!
不要
No.
你出门跑不出三米就会被逮住的
You’re not getting 10 feet out the door.
看那儿 看
Look. Look!
你不能偷CD 现在已经没人买♥♥CD了
You can’t be stealing CDs. Nobody even buys CDs anymore.
这是音像店
And it’s a record store.
你不能在音像店里偷东西
You can’t shoplift from a record store.
这就叫火上浇油
lt’s like kicking a dead man.
你在这儿上班吗
Do you work here?
看来只是时间问题
Probably only a matter of time.
我叫山姆
l’m Sam.
我认识你妈妈
l sort of know your mom.
你不会告诉她的 对吗
You’re not going to tell her, are you?
这就是你的音乐品位 我不知道
That your taste in music blows? I don’t know. Maybe.
看 在这儿 你要找的东西
Look, this right here, this is what you’re looking for.
伙计 如果你有什么不良企图
Dude, if you try and grab my balls…
靠 你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢 不良企图?
Whoa, whoa. What the fuck? Try and grab your balls?
你敢试试
lf you even try,
我会咬掉你的指头 我保证
l will bite your finger off. I swear to God.
我明白了 拿着
l totally get it. Here you go.
去吧
Go ahead.
你怎么会认识她
How do you know her?
我们是在一次集♥会♥上认识的
We, you know, met in a meeting.
-你现在到第几步了 -第八步
– What step are you on? – Eight.
-你列好名单了吗 -什么
– Make your list yet? – Huh?
-那些你伤害过的人 -哦 是的
– Of people you screwed over? – Oh, yeah.
太多人了 我得在这步上多花些时间
lt’s a long list. I’ll be on eight for a while.
你也知道这些步骤
You know the steps?
卡萝把这贴在了冰箱上
Carol has them on the fridge.
-谁是卡萝 -就是我妈
– Who’s Carol? – Frankie.
你为什么叫她卡萝
Why do you call her Carol?
卡萝是我们的胖子房♥管员
Carol’s our fat-ass building manager.
留着小胡子 闻起来就像臭屁
Has a moustache, smells like deep-fried farts.
她没注意到她们的相似之处
Frankie doesn’t see the resemblance.
我得提醒她
l have to remind her.
-你多大了 -11岁
– How old are you? – Eleven.
11岁的小孩儿现在都在做什么
What do 11-year-olds do nowadays?
-我炸了游泳池 -什么
– l blew up a pool. – What?
我把钠块扔了进去 它就爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, l threw in a sodium rock and it blew up.
就一小块儿 在游泳池深处
Part of it. The deep end.
卡萝气坏了
Carol was pissed.
现在我得去接受儿童治疗
Now l have to go to kid therapy
去玩积木 直到我哭出来
and play with blocks till l cry.
好吧
All right.
来 听着
Here we go. Listen up.
你要先听四♥人♥帮♥
You’re going to start with Gang of Four, okay?
然后是叫♥鸡♥乐队
Then you’ll move to The Buzzcocks.
接着是快乐分♥裂♥ 冲击乐队
Then Joy Division. Then The Clash.
最后是电视乐队 按这个顺序
Finish up with Television. In that order.
你记住了吗
You going to remember that order?
也许
Maybe.
好了 走吧
All right. Here you go.
付款吧
Pay for them.
你的车吗
Whoa! That’s your car?
太炫了 拉我兜个风吧
Sweet wheels, dude. Give me a ride.
那可不行
No, no. Definitely not.
求你啦 音乐家 你刚才对我那么好
Come on, Music Man, you’re already super weird.
也不差这一点的
It’s not going to get any weirder.
你能不能别…我得走了 哥们
Look, can you just… I got to go, man. I got to go.
抱歉 你能把手…
I’m sorry. Can you just…
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 祝你堵车
All right! Public transportation sucks ass!
在1939年的安达卢西亚
Spanish songs in Andalucia
西班牙歌♥曲回荡在战场
The shooting sites in the days of ’39
请让我们一清宿怨
Oh, please, leave the vendetta open
-你妈不在家吗 -上班了
– Your mom’s not home? – Work.
在哪上班
Where?
市中心的斯坦德酒店
That hotel downtown, The Standard.
现在吗 她晚上上班
When, now? Does she work nights?
可以这么说吧 双班倒
She kind of works nights, double shifts. Whatever.
她放心你一个人在家吗
She’s not worried about you being home by yourself?
大哥 我会用微波炉热披萨
Dude, l know how to microwave pizza.
何况还有楼下的泰德 隔壁的露西
Plus, there’s Ted downstairs, Lucy next door.
她17岁 墨西哥人
Seventeen, Mexican.
出门不♥穿♥内衣 常练瑜伽
Goes braless. Owns a yoga DVD.
这对我俩都有好处
It’s win-win.
别忘了这个
Oh. Don’t forget this.
你的音乐启蒙
Your musical edification.
四♥人♥帮♥ 叫♥鸡♥ 快乐分♥裂♥ 冲击
Gang of Four, The Buzzcocks, Joy Division, The Clash,
还有电视乐队
finish up with Television.
但是你要想出人头地
But if you really want to go number one with a bullet,
需要了解六件事
there’s six things you got to know.
哪六件
Six things?
我改日告诉你
Maybe I’ll tell you one day.
谢谢你没绑♥架♥我
Thanks for not kidnapping me.
不客气
No sweat.
我就像是金钱
Man, I feel like money

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!