弗兰琪 欢迎 山姆 若你想留下
Frankie. Uh, welcome, Sam, if you decide to stay.
你首先要解除你的伪装 伙计
And you need to learn to let go of your toiletries, man.
这是第三步
lt’s the third step.

Hey.
她去哪了
Where is she?
我就当你是要道歉 我真搞不明白
l’ll assume that’s an apology and l didn’t understand it.
她在楼上吗 她睡了吗
ls she upstairs? Is she asleep?
是 她应该在楼上
Yeah, she’s probably upstairs.
她已经精疲力尽了
She’s probably exhausted after spending
整整八个小时
the last eight hours
都在和他儿子的女朋友收拾屋子
cleaning the house with her son’s girlfriend.
你去哪了 山姆 玩得好吗
Where you been, Sam? Did you have a nice day?
你没事儿吧
What is wrong with you?
怎么了
What’s going on?
能和我去外面说两句吗
Can l talk to you outside for a second?
-你从哪儿弄到的 -我爸爸那儿
– Where did you get that? – My dad.
十五万美元
Hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
这是给一个女人的 她的孩子是…
That he left to a woman whose kid is my…
理论上 那孩子是我的外甥
ln theory, the kid is my nephew.
我不明白 你怎么会有个外甥
l don’t understand. How could you have a nephew?
你又没有什么兄弟姐妹
You don’t have any brothers or sisters.
我现在有了
l do now!
最初我以为她是他的情妇
At first l think she’s his mistress.
这只是按常理推测 我了解我爸爸
l mean, that makes complete sense, knowing my father.
但我仔细一看
But then l look at her.
她有和我爸爸一样的眼睛 一样的鼻子
She has my father’s eyes and his nose, and she…
山姆
Sam.
你打算怎么跟你妈妈说
How are you going to tell your mom?
大惊喜 你真是走了狗屎运了
Surprise! You won the golden ticket to the shit factory!
我是说你有必要告诉她
l mean, you have to tell her.
她有权利知道真♥相♥
l mean, she has to know the truth
她就会知道他给她们留下了这些钱
and she’s gonna find out that he left them this money.
如果我不想把钱给她们呢
Not if l don’t give it to them.
-你在开玩笑吧 -听着 我很认真
– No, you’re not serious. – Listen to me. I am very serious.
-那可是十五万美元 -我知道
– lt’s $150,000. – l know.
他把钱留在了他的剃须包里
That he left in his shaving kit
留给他酗酒的私生子 我想…
for some alcoholic love child. I mean…
那是留给孩子的
lt’s for the kid.
那是给我的 我才是他儿子
lt’s for me! I’m his son!
你难道要我微笑着把钱交出来吗
l’m supposed to hand it over with a smile on my face?
他死了以后
He waits until he’s dead
才告诉我他还有一个家
to tell me about his secret family?
我不能告诉她我是谁
l can’t tell her who l am.
我不可能告诉她我是谁
There’s no way l’m telling her who l am.
我被一大堆债务埋得死死的 汉娜
l am buried, buried, under a shit pile of debt, Hannah.
-你在说什么呢 -一大堆烦人的债务
– What are you talking about? – A shit pile of debt!
-我们负债了吗 -不 我们没有
– We’re in debt? – No, no, we’re not in debt.
不是我们 汉娜 不是我们
There is no “We,” Hannah. There’s no “We.”
不是我们是什么意思
What do you mean there’s no “We”?
是我 是我负债累累
“I.” I’m in debt.
我想拿到这笔佣金
l was gonna get this commission
帮我摆脱困境 可菲尔·汉默的新妻子
to help dig me out but now Phil Hymore’s new wife
需要装♥修♥房♥子的建材
needs an addition to her deck…
你想告诉我什么
When were you planning on telling me
什么叫不是我们
that there is no “We”?
我对你有过一丝的隐瞒吗 有吗
ls there any part of my life that is off-limits? Any?
天哪
Jesus!
我就知道不应该叫你出来
l knew we shouldn’t have come out here.
天哪
Oh, my God.
那个钱包
The wallet.
什么
What?
如果你把钱包藏在车里
You hid the wallet in the car
你就可以不用和我出来了
so you could avoid coming out here.
什么 你在胡扯些什么
What? That’s complete bullshit.
是的 山姆 确实是胡扯
Yeah, yeah, it is, Sam. It is complete bullshit!
你听听你自己的心声 听一听
Will you listen to yourself? Please listen…
你为什么要把我扯进
Why did you even bring me through that
机场那荒谬的猜谜游戏里
ridiculous charade at the airport?
别这样 宝贝
Come on, Han!
你为什么要登上飞机
Why did you even get on the plane?
因为是你决定换乘另一架
Because you found us another flight!
你究竟算个什么东西 山姆
Who the hell are you, Sam?
汉娜 我理解你的火气
Hannah, l understand that you’re angry.
你听我跟你解释
l would like to talk to you about this.
对不起 先生 谢谢
l’m so sorry, sir. Thank you.
-汉娜 我需要你 -你需要我什么
– Hannah, l need you. – Why do you need me?
怎么了 你需要再找一个撒谎对象是吗
What, you need someone else you can lie to?
没有人愿意信你的鬼话是吗 山姆
You don’t have enough suckers in your life, Sam?
不是的
No.
再见
Goodbye.
汉娜
Hannah…
开车
Just go.
强尼在这儿吗 强尼·迪伦?
ls Johnny there? Johnny Dillon?
我找娜塔莉
l’m looking for Natalia.
我是杰瑞·哈珀的儿子 杰瑞·哈珀
l’m Jerry Harper’s son. Jerry Harper.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我有一个荒唐的问题
This is an odd question.
请问你有女儿吗 是不是叫弗兰琪
Do you have a daughter? Frankie?
您好
Hello?
你留在那里 而你又想去何方
You are staying there, but where you go?
你会喜欢这个的
Hey, you’d love this.
专为年轻的职业女性准备
lt’s for the young working woman
努力维系着职业
struggling to maintain a balance between her career
和私人生活的平衡
and her personal life.
最起码你认为我还年轻
At least you think l’m young.
我能看见你大大的眼袋
l can see the bags under your eyes.
你应该…
You got to watch…
弗兰西斯 乔希 我叫阿曼达
Frances, Josh, l’m Amanda.
您好 真抱歉 我们迟到了
Hi! Uh, sorry we’re late.
路上有些堵车
There was a ton of traffic and stuff, so…
好了 小伙子 让我们来看看…
All right, little man, we’ll see you…
你为什么不一起进来呢
Why don’t you come in and join us?
-好吧 -随便坐
– All right. – Sit wherever you like.
喂 喂 喂 别这样
Hey, oh, ah, ah, ah. Come on.
是她说随便坐的 所以
She said sit wherever you want, so, uh…
可那不包括她的位子 快让开
She doesn’t mean her desk. Get out.
没事 今天 我们就随便坐吧
You know, today, let’s sit wherever we want.
那是我的 这是留给我的 好吧
Oh, that’s my… This is for me. Okay.
乔希 我希望你明白
So, Josh, l want you to know that
不管你现在有什么感觉 都没关系
whatever you’re feeling right now, it’s all right.
你可以畅所欲言 完全不要把这当回事
You can say whatever’s on your mind or nothing at all.
她不想待在这儿
She doesn’t want to be here.
对 可我们必须待在这儿
Yeah, but we have to be here, so…
-好了 弗兰西斯 -是弗兰琪
– Well, for now, Frances… – Oh, Frankie. Gosh.
弗兰西斯
Frances…
请叫我弗兰琪
Please, call me Frankie.
弗兰琪 好吧
Frankie. Okay.
你何不跟我讲讲乔希一些美好的事情呢
Why don’t you tell me good things about Josh.
和这有什么关系吗
ls this a trick question?
当然有关系
There are no trick questions.
想到什么就说什么
Just whatever comes to mind.
好吧 我有一个很棒很棒的儿子
Yeah, no, l have a great kid, l have a great kid.
他非常聪明
So, obviously, he’s very smart.
非常有趣
And he’s very funny.
你知道的 他从一开始就很优秀
And, you know, he was great right from the get-go.
他是个听话的宝宝
He was a great baby.
晚上乖乖睡觉 非常配合
He slept through the night, you know, right away.
从不哭闹
He really never cried.
你为什么这么认为
Why do you think that was?
对不起 什么叫我为什么这么认为
l’m sorry. Why do l think what was?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!