因为一些家长
because some parent
可能更愿意去找个律师
might just be concerned enough to go out and find a lawyer.
比如一些有权有势的
Like those tough pro bono types
晚上会在我工作的酒吧里闲逛的人
that hang out in my bar at night
盯着我的…
and stare at my, well…
我想你懂的
l think you know what l’m saying.
我不知道你今天想什么呢
l have no idea what you were thinking today.
乔希 你有在听我讲话吗
Hey! Josh! Are you even listening to me?
约书亚·艾伦·戴维斯 这很严肃
Joshua Alan Davis, this is serious!
你为什么不去盗窃或者非法入侵呢
l mean, why couldn’t you shoplift or trespass?
竟然给我搞个爆♥炸♥出来
Where you lose me is explosives.
我真是搞不清你到底怎么想的
That’s where l feel like l’m not getting through to you.
喂 你有在听我说吗
Hey, are you listening to me?
你要我拿什么赔那个游泳池
How am l going to pay for that pool, huh?
柠檬汁小摊呗
A lemonade stand?
我想你大概是唯一一个
Oh, you think you’re the only one
这么难搞的十一岁小孩
who can act like an 11-year-old?
你的行为成功得引起了我们的注意
l invented acting out for attention.
恭喜你 你现在要去看心理医生了
And congratulations, you got to go to see a shrink now.
她会让你填一堆让你火大的表格
She wants you to fill out some workbook for your anger.
-不可能 卡萝 -当然可能
– No way, Carol! – Yes wait…
我不会去的 卡萝
l’m not doing it, Carol.
不要叫我卡萝 我不叫卡萝
Don’t call me Carol! My name is not Carol.
我是妈妈 你一生中唯一的妈妈
lt’s Mom, for once in your life.
不许看电视 不许玩电脑
No TV, no computer.
你这是虐待儿童
That’s child abuse.
够了 这些话
Yeah, well, l can’t wait for you
你留着和心理医生去说吧
to tell your shrink about it!
好了 小子 我们都知道你很聪明
Come on, monkey. We both know you’re smart.
我知道你上科学课很认真
l know you’re listening in science class.
喂 詹妮 我一会儿打给你好吗
Hey, Jenny, can l call you back, please?
我现在心情糟透了
lt’s a really bad time right…
等等
Whoa, whoa, wait.
什么文章
No, what article?
不 我很好 我很好
No, l’m fine. I’m fine.
不 我
No, l’m…
好的 我去 我去 我现在就去
Yeah. I’ll go. I’m gonna go. I’ll go right now.
谢了
Thanks.
-弗兰琪 对不起 -泰德
– Hey, Frankie. Sorry. – Hey, Ted.
你有昨天的报纸吗
Do you have yesterday’s paper?
有啊 让我找找 这是昨天的
Yeah. Let me grab it. This is yesterday.
这么急着看星座运势吗
Wow. You really need that horoscope, huh?
我正合计着一会儿吃点什么
So, l was going to get some dinner at some point.
不知道你今天晚上有没有空
l don’t know if you have plans tonight, or…
-弗兰琪? -可以把这个给我吗
– Hello? Frankie? – Do you mind if l keep this?
当然可以 拿去吧
No, of course not. Go ahead.
-你还好吧 -你能帮我看一下乔希吗
– Hey, are you all right? – Can you watch Josh for me?
就一个小时 这是最后一次 我保证
For, like, an hour? It’s the last time, l promise.
当然可以
Absolutely.
我有点儿急事要处理
l have this emergency that l have to go, um…
没问题
Of course. Yeah.
那个 晚餐的事儿真的很抱歉
And, you know, sorry about the dinner thing. It was…
-我们会去的 -随时欢迎
– Yeah. We’re going to. – Whenever.
-谢谢你 泰德 -没事
– Thanks, Ted. – Okay.
不要 不要 快啊
No, no, no, no! Come on!
黄灯你踩什么刹车啊 快走
You had a yellow light, for Christ’s sake. Go!
快 快 动起来
Come on! Come on! Move!
这又是个不同的故事
Now it’s a different story.
我不是说生活每一天都很闲适
l’m not saying that every day is a cakewalk,
但确实如此
but it’s working.
我是说 确实是这样的
l mean, this program, it works.
我是个默默抗争的酒鬼
l’m a dumb, antagonistic drunk
从第一天起就在战斗
who fought this from day one.
我的字典里从来没有投降二字
Surrender still sounds like losing to me.
但我还在徘徊 我很清醒 谢谢
But l stuck around, and l’m sober. Thanks.
好吧
All right.
在我们休息之前 还有谁想要发言
Before we take a break, does anyone have a burning desire?
大家好 我是弗兰琪 一个酗酒者
Yeah. Hi. Hi. Frankie, alcoholic.
你好 弗兰琪
Hi, Frankie.
我今天没打算来 这不是我的…
l wasn’t planning on coming today. This isn’t my, um…
我本来应该工作的 去酒吧
l’m supposed to be at work. At the bar.
在那里 诱惑就是万物之源
Temptation being the mother of all tips.
我儿子今天炸了学校的游泳池
My son blew up a pool at school today.
用咸盐
With salt.
后来我接到了我的担♥保♥人的电♥话♥
And then l got a call from my sponsor who…
那个
That, uh…
美国音乐制♥作♥人杰瑞·哈珀
“American record producer Jerry Harper
周二死于洛杉矶
“Died in Los Angeles Tuesday
他长年同癌症做斗争
“After a long battle with cancer.
享年63岁
“He was 63.”
癌症
Cancer.
该死
Shit.
从七十年代中期到八十年代中期
“From the mid-’70s to mid-’80s,
哈珀是著名的先驱制♥作♥人
“Harper was known as a pioneering producer
和音乐企划人
“And A & R man
他还未享受到他应得的名誉和声望
“Who never achieved the fame or credit he deserved.”
就留下了他的妻子和儿子 与世长辞
“He is survived by his wife and son.”
所以
So…
这是官方版本
lt’s official.
没有我的存在
l don’t exist.
我想洛杉矶时报的编辑
l’m beginning to think the editors at the L.A. Times
真是比我爸爸还要混♥蛋♥
are even bigger pricks than my dad was.
我已经麻木了 这没什么
l feel numb. Nothing.
所以
So…
为什么我想要
Why is it that l want
五杯马提尼酒
five dirty martinis
和别的什么呢
and a lot of other stuff?
那只是为了掩饰…
Just to cover up the…
好了 就这样
Okay. Blah, blah.
这就是 这就是我的故事
So, that’s… That’s all l got.
谢谢 谢谢你们和我分享
Thank you. Thanks for all the other sharers.
咖啡和烟 我们继续前进
Coffee and cigarettes and onwards.
好了 下一个是谁
Okay. Who’s next?
你好
Hi.
你是新来的吗
You new?
知道什么
Knew what?
N-E-W 你是来参加集♥会♥的新人?
N-E-W, newcomer to the meeting?
参加集♥会♥ 不 不是 我…
To the meeting. No, no, no, no. No. I, um…
我最开始在塔善那
l started in Tarzana,
后来去了卡尔佛
and then Culver City,
斯蒂迪奥风光如画
and Studio City was too sceney,
但是我听说这里更加不错
but l heard great things about this one.
-我去了很多地方 -想当无名氏吗
– l move around a lot to… – Stay anonymous?
那只是 只是
lt’s just… lt’s…
有趣极了 无名氏
That’s funny. Anonymous.
这真是一种疯狂的分享
That was a really crazy share.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
请问你还有烟吗
Do you have another cigarette by any chance?
我试图通过嚼口香糖戒烟 可是太难了
l’m trying the gum to quit, but it’s killing me.
有可能
Probably.
不 那是你最后一根了
Oh, no.It’s your last one.
没什么 我只是假装
Oh, that’s cool. I like to pretend
自己从不抽整包的
l didn’t smoke the whole pack.
谢了
Thanks.
对了 你知道吗 我有点儿…
Here. You know what? It’s a little…
我的手有点儿冷
My hands are cold or something.
有点儿… 我来帮你
Just a little… I have lady hands.

l’m…
我叫山姆
l’m Sam.
你不是无名氏吗
Oh! There goes anonymous.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!