我可以打扫 我什么都能做
I could clean, I could do anything.
-你要住多久 -我们明天就得回去
– How long are you staying? – We got to get back tomorrow.
汉娜有个法学院的面试
Hannah’s got a law school interview.
法学院啊 你父母一定很骄傲
Law school. Your parents must be proud.
-他们住在哪里 -芝加哥
– Where do they live? – Chicago.
-你经常回去看望他们吗 -妈妈…
– You get home to them much? – Mom…
我去取行李
I’m gonna go unpack.
他会喜欢她的
He would’ve liked her.
妈妈 我…
Mom, I…
寝具在楼上的柜子里
The linens are in the closet upstairs.
我很高兴你能回家
I’m glad you’re home.
-你在干什么 -它掉了
– What are you doing? – It fell.
汉娜要赶回去参加面试
“Hannah’s got to get back for an interview.”
真的吗 那是下周
Really? It’s next week.
我知道 抱歉 我只是不知道说什么好
I know. I’m sorry. I just didn’t know what to say.
原谅你是第一次
That’s a first.
这是什么 他的小窝吗
What is this, his man cave?
差不多吧 我觉得
More or less, I guess.
我大概8岁以后就没来过这了
I don’t think I’ve been up here since I was like, eight.
8岁以后
Since you were eight?
他进来会锁上门
He’d come in and lock the door…
他会锁上门是什么意思
What do you mean, “He locked the door”?
我好冷啊 你冷吗
I am cold. Are you cold?
不冷 天啊 那是埃尔维斯·科斯特洛吗
No. Oh, my God, is that Elvis Costello?
没错 他把他第一副难看的眼镜送了他
Yeah, he gave him his first pair of ugly glasses,
某种程度上促成哥伦比亚公♥司♥与他签约
and, sort of got Columbia to sign him.
他和你描述的不太像
He doesn’t look like how you described him.
我把他想成一个冷酷的男人
I imagined this cold Mr. Frost guy.
但他看起来很温和
He’s got kind of a sweet face.
对 那不是我认识的男人
Yes, that’s not the guy l knew.
别这样
Come on.
他是你♥爸♥爸 你们之间就没有快乐的记忆吗
It’s your dad! You don’t have one happy memory?
有 一件
Yeah, one.
他总在周日带我去公园
He used to take me to this park on Sundays.
-那很好啊 -他从不走出车子
– That’s nice. – He never got out of the car.
他就坐在里面看我 这样他就能
He’d sit and watch me so he could
听他的样本唱片
listen to his demos.
但卡加勾勾乐队不就是被他这样发掘的吗
But, hey, you know, that’s how he discovered Kajagoogoo,
所以他的确为人类作出了巨大贡献
so he did make a major contribution to the human race.
山姆 我是艾克·拉弗蒂
Sam, it’s Ike Rafferty,
你父亲的律师
your father’s attorney.
我想就你父亲的遗产问题和你谈谈
I’d like to talk to you about your father’s estate.
能和你共进午餐吗
I could meet you for lunch.
这件事请不要告诉其他人 可以吗
And maybe we should keep this between us for now, okay?
艾克 抱歉迟到了 车位太难找了
lke, sorry I’m late. Parking was a nightmare.
确实
It is, yeah.
-很久不见了 -确实很久了
– Been a long time? – It has been a long time.
我可不会说 你还是老样子或长高了之类的
I won’t say you look the same, you’re taller,
但你确实更像你♥爸♥爸了
but you do look like your dad.
看看你 在曼哈顿
Look at you, the Manhattans.
以前我们每周五都在一起吃饭
We used to have lunch every Friday.
我们四个 就在这里
The four of us, right here.
-同一个座位吗 -35年了
– Same booth? – Thirty-five years.
只有我还坚守阵地
I’m the last of the Mohicans.
那么…
So…
遗嘱呢
How about the will?
遗嘱并不复杂
The will is not complicated.
主要就是房♥子和家具归你妈妈
Basically, the house and the furniture go to your mom.
他把唱片留给了你 老式胶片可是好东西
He left you his records. Old vinyl. Pretty great stuff.
那钱呢 钱怎么分
And the money? And what about the money?
你用那些能卖♥♥不少钱
Well, you could probably sell them for a lot.
不过我觉得他更希望你听它们
I think he’d rather that you listen to them
偶尔听听
once in a while.
找回你的最佳状态
Get your groove back.
找回我的最佳状态
Get my groove back?
我的最佳状态去哪了
Because what happened to my groove?
我知道我把它丢在这里的某处了
I knew I had it here somewhere.
好吧 你失望了 我明白
All right. You’re disappointed. I get it.
是的 我只有一点点失望
I am. I’m just a little disappointed.
我有点失望 你说对了
I’m a little disappointed. You get it.
一周前他让我到他家去见他
A week ago he asked me to come see him at the house.
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
是给你的
It’s for you.
我只知道
All I know is that it’s something
他说这是他准备了很久很久的东西
he said he was working on for a long, long time.
他希望由你得到它
He wanted you to have it.
他的剃须刀
His shaving kit.
真是太好了 你打开过吗
That’s great. Did you open it?
不 我没打开过
No, I didn’t open it.
孩子 我借给你父亲一套西装
Look, son. I lent your father a suit
所以他才能和你母亲结婚
so that he could marry your mother.
我再也没见过那套西装
I never saw that suit again.
婚宴负责人还给了我一份账单
And I got the bill from the caterer.
35年一直是这样
That’s the way it was for 35 years.
但我依然喜欢他
I loved him anyway.
我希望你也一样
I hope you can, too.
-谢谢款待 佩吉 -谢谢光临 帅哥
– Thanks, Peggy. – Thanks, doll.
老天啊
Oh, my…
-乔希 等一下 -闭嘴 老兄
– Josh, hold on, man. – Dude, shut up.
这是什么
What is it?
科学实验室的钠
Sodium from the science lab.
把它扔到水池里 会全部引爆
This hits the pool, it’ll totally detonate.
-你是说会炸飞吗 -没错 会炸飞
– You mean it’ll blow up? – Yes. It’ll blow up.
-胡扯 -哥们 告诉你
– Bullshit. – Dude, I’m telling you.
这叫化学 看吧
It’s a chemical. Watch.
我说过的…
I told you…
我靠
Oh, shit!
-靠 我们快走 -快走 快走
– Shit! We got to go! Go! – Let’s go, let’s go!
天啊 太牛逼了
Oh, my God, that was awesome!
我认识你妈妈
I know your mother.
真的吗
Really?
你明白您作为一个职场母亲
I’m sure you deal with your share of working moms,
是有多么辛苦
more than your share,
所以我知道你能理解我
so I know you understand.
他破坏公物 戴维斯女士
Vandalism, Miss Davis.
叫我小琪就行 我知道 这是我的错
It’s Frankie. Please. And I know, it’s my fault.
你说得很对
You are right to think that.
我在酒吧工作
I work in a bar.
所以我确信我们能找到
So, I’m sure that there’s something
解决问题的方法 乔希是…
we can work out here. Josh is…
不管你说什么
There’s nothing you can say
也改变不了乔希要被开除的事实
that has any relevance to Josh’s expulsion.
你要开除他
You’re going to expel him.
不然你以为呢 你儿子把游泳池炸了
What did you expect? Your son blew up a pool.
我不能让他把其他学生置于危险之中
I can’t have him putting other students in danger.
坦白说 我觉得已经没什么好谈的了
Frankly, I don’t see what more there is to talk about,
我还有个会议 不介意的话我走了
and I have another meeting, if you don’t mind.
请你签一下这些退学手续
There are some exit papers I need you to sign.
乔希是从哪拿到钠的
Where did Josh get the sodium?
显然是科学实验室
Obviously the science lab.
所以 看来我没有误会
Oh, okay, so, just so I don’t misunderstand.
在那个学生们玩耍的地方
Is that the only explosive material
钠是唯一能引发爆♥炸♥的东西吗
you leave lying around for students to play with?
别想把责任转移到老师身上
Don’t try to shift the blame to his teachers.
他是从哪里学到钠会在水中爆♥炸♥的呢
Where did he learn it would explode in water?
我才不在乎你的说辞
I don’t care for your tone.
你们学校的轻率之举差点害死我儿子
Your school’s recklessness nearly killed my son.
还好在失去眼睛或手指之前
Good thing he figured it out
他及时逃脱了
before he lost an eye, or a finger,
否则董事会财政处麻烦就大了
or a shitload of Board of Ed. Funding,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!