我明白了 吉姆 能听我说几句吗
I get it, Jim. Will you listen to me for a second?
一旦联邦贸易委员会发现
And as soon as the Federal Trade Commission finds out
他们就会用闪光灯
they’re going to shove a flashlight,
向外界曝光一切 把我屁♥眼♥都翻出来
a Klieg light, in my anus! They’re gonna put a light.
我的天啊 你能小点声吗
Jesus Christ! Wanna keep it down?
他们会大力曝光这件事
Yeah, they’re gonna shine it up there
因为他们想让我们倒闭
because they want to shut us down!
你知道他们想让我们倒闭
You know they want to shut us down!
我们以物换物 不用交税
We barter. We don’t pay taxes!
我可以去总部
I will go down to National,
我去和销♥售♥总监菲尔·哈默尔谈
I’ll talk to Phil Hymore, the VP of Sales…
-他很喜欢我 我…-我和菲尔·哈默尔谈过
– He loves me. I’ll have… – l talked to Phil Hymore.
菲尔·哈默尔就是扬言要向FTC举报的人之一
Phil Hymore’s the one who’s threatening to call the FTC.
菲尔·哈默尔才不会向FTC举报
Phil Hymore’s not calling the FTC.
会的 他知道这能让我们受制于他
Yeah, he knows he has us over a barrel.
我去跟他做笔交易
I’ll throw him a deal
下次出货给他打折
and corrugate it for his next shipment.
他要的不是折扣 菲尔·哈默尔想要材料
He does not want corrugated. Phil Hymore wants an addition.
-材料 -为他的房♥子
– An addition? – To his house.
他想为他的房♥子要装♥修♥材料
He wants an addition to his house.
他娶了个新老婆德洛丽丝
He’s got a new wife, Dolores.
她不喜欢原来的主卧套间
She doesn’t like the master suite.
不想看他前妻留下的痕迹 懂不
Smells his ex in the walls or something. Do l give a shit?
你给菲尔·哈默尔的房♥子买♥♥装♥修♥材料
Are you telling me you’re bribing Phil Hymore
用这个来贿赂他
not to report us to the FTC
好让他不去向FTC举报
by buying him an addition to his house?
郑重声明 我可没用那个词
For the record, l did not use that word, okay?
你是个天才 天才
You’re a genius! Genius!
你谈成了什么 200万的林肯轮胎吗
You moved, what, two million of Lincoln Tire?
没错
Yeah.
手上有多少钱 8万吗
What’s that in commission, about 80K?
8万4
Eighty-four.
8万4千
Eighty-four thousand.
正好够用
That should just about cover it.
等等 不 不 别这样
Wait. No, no, don’t do that to me.
吉姆 这是我一年的努力 我的全部
Jim, that’s my year! That’s my nut, man!
严格来说不是你的 是我的 看看你的合同
Technically it’s not yours, it’s mine. Read your contract.
佣金可以自♥由♥支配 也就是说 决定权在我
Commissions are discretionary, which means it’s up to me.
吉姆 我需要这笔钱 我需要它
Jim, I need this money. I need this money.
你需要 我才需要 我两个前妻需要
You need? I need. My two ex-wives need.
我康复所里的儿子需要
My son in rehab needs.
所以你需要置办好清单上的东西
Which is why you need to get everything on this list.
木材 铜 导管 管道
That’s lumber, copper, conduit, piping,
所有的东西 懂吗
everything, all right?
联♥系♥你的供货商 3天时间 达成协议
Call your vendors. You got three days. Cut a deal.
展现你的精明的头脑 行吗
Let’s see a little ingenuity, okay?
把单子上的东西给我备齐了 否则炒了你
Get me the shit on that list, otherwise your ass is fired!
我可不是开玩笑
I’m not kidding!

Shit!
汉娜
Hannah?
金姆的晚宴我不去了
I got to bail on Kim’s dinner thing.
我需要点镇静剂
I need a horse tranquilizer.
为什么做饭
Why are you cooking?
你没有接电♥话♥
You wouldn’t answer your phone.
怎…怎么了
What’s… What’s wrong?
你妈妈找你一整天了
Your mom’s been trying you all day.
你♥爸♥爸去世了
Your dad died.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
晚饭吃什么
What’s for dinner?
安妮 我是山姆·哈珀
Annie. Sam Harper,
联合贸易的 你好
Allied Trade. How are you?
我现在陷入困境了 我要去外地几天
I’m in a bind. I’m leaving town for a couple days.
希望你能帮帮我
I was just hoping you could help me out.
拿笔记一下 我把清单上的东西告诉你
Get a pen. I’m gonna give you a list of all the stuff…
是 不 我知道你肯定很忙
Yeah… No, I’m sure you are busy,
我正好要进一小批木材
but I happen to be in the market for a little lumber.
-下一个 -我知道…我有事先挂了
– Next in line, please? – I know… I got to run.
你说东北的木材短缺
What do you mean there’s a lumber shortage
-这是什么意思 -山姆 好了没
– in the northeast? – Sam… Okay?
如果你帮我搞到木材
If you help me out with this wood,
我会给你的卡车队…
I will get your truck fleet…
先生 请出示你的身份证
Sir, we need your photo ID, please.
我降落后再打给你 再见
I’ll call you when l land. Bye.
-抱歉 -没关系
– Sorry about that. – That’s okay.
-我只需要你的身份证 -好的
– I just need your picture ID. – Yeah, sure.
怎么了
What?
我打包时把它忘在桌子上了
I left it on the table while l was packing.
先生 没有身份证我们不能让你登机
Sir, we can’t let you board the plane without ID.
我要参加父亲的葬礼 今晚
It is my father’s funeral. Tonight.
这是家庭紧急情况
It’s a family emergency.
TSA的人可以帮助你
If you go over to TSA, they can help you.
我没法去TSA…
I can’t go to TSA…
不行 那样就太晚了
Nope, that gets in too late.
有没有今晚就能到洛杉矶的办法
Is there anything that gets into L.A. tonight?
我希望您有点人情味
Listen, I just need you to be a person right now.
我们要赶去参加一个葬礼
We are trying to get to a funeral.
是的 好 如果我们走…
Yes. Okay. What about going through…
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
那样什么时候能到
What time does that get in?
好的 等我去车上的储物箱拿支笔
Okay, let me just get a pen out of the glove compartment.
还有座位吗
There are still seats available?
不 那很好 什么时候出发
No, that’s great. And when does that leave?
不知道我们能不能赶上
I don’t know if we can make that,
不过让我先记下来
but let me just write that down.
天啊 宝贝 快看
Oh, my God! Baby, look!
-我的天 -它在地上
– Oh, my God! – It was on the floor.
等一下 它肯定是掉到座椅下面了
Hang on. It must have fallen under the seat.
对 它肯定是掉到我…
Yeah, it must have fallen out of my…
我们可以去了 可以现在就去
We can go. We can go right now.
不行 她说那是最后一班飞机了
No! She said that was the last flight.
不不不 我刚和她通过话
No, no, no. I’m talking to her now.
她说还有一班 经过丹佛
She said there’s a flight, it goes through Denver.
我们会迟到 葬礼该结束了
We’ll get there late. It’ll be close,
但起码能赶去 怎么…
but we’ll get there. What’s…
好吧 我们走吧
Yeah, well, then, let’s do it.
-太好了 -谢谢你
– Great! Okay. – Thank you.
我现在告诉你号♥码 5184
I’ll give you the number right now. It is 5184,
3801 2373…
3801, 2373…
下午好 女士们先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎乘坐飞往洛杉矶的86A航♥班♥
I’d like to welcome everyone on flight 86A to Los Angeles.
飞机正在海拔33000英尺的高空飞行[一万米]
We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet
飞行速度每小时400英里
at an air speed of about 400 miles an hour.
目前天气晴朗 顺风飞行
Weather looks good, and with the tailwind on our side…
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
他没有来
Well, he’s not here.
各位朋友 感谢你们前来
Friends, thank you all for coming.
我们都了解杰瑞…
We all knew Jerry…
妈妈
Mom.
好了 我该走了
Okay, I’m going to take off.
-亲爱的 爱你 -爱你 谢谢
– Love you, sweetie. – Okay. Love you. Thanks.
-你好 女士 -好啊 山姆
– Hi, Sheila. – Hello, Sam.
-你收到我信息了吗 -收到了 航♥空♥公♥司♥
– You get my message? – Oh, yeah, the airlines.
他们不让我上飞机
They wouldn’t even let me on the plane.
现在世道就这样
Yeah, just the way it is these days.
是啊
Yeah.
妈妈 这是汉娜
Mom, this is Hannah.
我很为你难过
I’m so sorry.
终于见到你了
Now I have a face to the voice.
你长得真美
Beautiful face.
我能帮点什么忙吗 要我做些什么
How can I help? What do you need me to do?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!