这事上估计我们想法永远不会相同
I’m not sure if we’re ever going to agree on that.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我猜
I guess
也许我们都可以试着
maybe we could both start trying to be…
做个正常人
Be people.
做正常人
Be people!
我跟他说 都是我的错
I told him it was my fault
让你一直这么远离我们 而他说
that you were always so far away, and he said,
瞧着吧 山姆会给你惊喜的
“Just watch. Sam’s going to surprise you.”
这应该是给你的
I think this is meant for you.
拜托 这是她最后出现过的地方
Come on, man, it’s her last check.
她一定留下了什么
She must have left something.
新住址 电♥话♥号♥码之类的
A forwarding address, a phone number?
哥们 我什么都不知道 她就是辞职了
Look, man. L don’t know what to tell you. She just quit.
我们的课程材料是按照
Our course materials are designed
学生的职业定向设计的
with the career-oriented student in mind.
第一学期包括
Our first semester covers landscaping
新科技下的景观学
in the age of technology,
设计造价评估 室内植物景观
pricing your proposed design, interior plant-scaping,
以及理解客户需求
and understanding what the client wants.
乔希 你的唱片放在客厅了
Josh, your records are in the living room.
好的
All right.

Okay.
-最后一箱 -我喜欢这个 我来吧
– Last one. – I love it. I’ll take it.
要帮你放进去吗
You want some help getting these in?
不用 你做得够多了
No, you did enough already.
-随你 -多谢
– Whatever. – Thanks so much.
好 周四晚餐
Okay, so, dinner Thursday.
-好的 -好
– Yes. – Okay.
-烤通心面 -好 随便
– Baked ziti. – Sure. Whatever that is.
这就是我说的健康饮食
This is what I call a healthy meal.
好吧 我要听凯思·莫恩 凯思·莫恩
All right. Let me hear Keith Moon! Keith Moon!
敲得真不赖 今天是万圣节吗
Well, that was quite a knock. Is it Halloween?
山姆在家吗
Is Sam home?
不在 他出去了 你哪位
No. He’s out. Who are you?
我是乔希
I’m Josh.
我是莉莉安
Lillian.
我能给他留张字条吗
Can l leave him a note?
乔希 别吃薯片了 要吃饭了
Josh! Enough chips. We’re having dinner.
这可是酸奶油洋葱味
But it’s sour cream and onion.
就跟牛奶加蔬菜一样
It’s like milk and vegetables.
来一片
Give me one.
是你干的吗
You did this?
妈妈
Mom.
你得跟他谈谈
You need to talk to him.
全力以赴 哥们
Just lean into it, man.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我是来道歉的
I came to tell you how sorry l am.
对我的孩子有兴趣的人只能是你
The one guy taking interest in my kid and it had to be you.
谁会像你在治疗的事上撒谎
And you lied about recovering. Who does that?
-那是随便撒谎的场合吗 -我知道
– That is sacred! – I know.
不 你不知道 我让你进入我的生活
No, you don’t know. I let you in.
你侮辱我
You humiliated me.
麻烦你 离开吧
Please. Just go.
我伤害了你 我道歉
I’m sorry that l hurt you.
我本意并非如此 弗兰琪
I never meant to do that, Frankie.
拜托让我告诉你 让我给你看点东西
Please, let me tell you this. Let me show you something.
要是你再也不想看见我
If you never want to see me again,
我完全理解
I completely understand.
不要直接拒绝我 拜托你听我说
Just don’t turn your back on me. Just listen. Please.
你为什么这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
-我害怕 -怕什么
– I was scared. – Of what?
怕你 怕一切事
Of you! Of everything!
六个星期前我对你的存在
Six weeks ago l had no idea you existed,
和身处何处全然不知
and there you were.
而我需要钱 你知道吗
And l needed the money. You know?
我曾经是个自私的废物
I was selfish. I was a coward.
我害怕这些 不知道如何是好
I was scared of this. I don’t know how to do this.
我们他在这个世界上
We’re the only two people on this planet
唯一留下来的人
that know what it was like to be his kid.
你和我 再没别人
You and me. That’s it.
就像是
That’s like… It’s, uh…
就像是奇迹 就是
It’s a miracle or something. I mean, it is. It’s a miracle.
我还怎么信任你
How am l ever supposed to trust you?
因为
Because…
因为我们是一家人
Because we’re family.
家人都会犯错 我犯得最多
And families make mistakes, and I am the king of mistakes.
我请你原谅我
I’m asking you to forgive me.
我知道自己的要求过分 我只是…
And l know it’s a lot. I just…
让我当你的兄弟
Let me be your brother.
我就是你的弟弟
I am your brother.
我想要你当我的姐姐
I want you to be my sister.
仅此而已
It’s all l want.
我原本把钱留在桌子上了
I left the money on the table, you know.
我走到电梯 然后发觉
I got all the way to the elevator and l realized
我不能那么对乔希
I couldn’t do it to Josh.
就拿走了
So I took it.
他理应享有比我们更多的东西
He deserves more than what we had.
我等他回心转意
I think that I waited my whole life
等了一辈子
for him to come back to me.
结果等来的却是你
He sent you.
他想回心转意的
He wanted to come back.
你说过他曾经带你去野餐吧
You said he used to take you on picnics?

Yeah.
你妈妈在他离开后还一直带你去
Your mom kept taking you after he left.

Yeah.
能让我给你看点东西吗 拜托了
Can I show you something, please?
我带上所有的梦想
I’m taking all my dreams with me
放在满满的回忆上
On a mattress full of memories
我带上所有的梦想
I’m taking all my dreams with me
有人问起我在何方
And if anyone asks you where l’ve been
那便是呼朋引伴 于乐于欢
I’ve been out having fun with my friends again
舞动的身体离的很近 但从不缺你的位置
We’re dancing real close but you can always cut in
身体如此之近 总有你的缝隙
We’ll be dancing real close but you can always cut in
只因我已许身于你
‘Cause I signed on the dotted line
共享着喜怒悲欢
And that mess on your plate is mine
我不求你的信任
And I ain’t asking you to trust me
不再奢望
Anymore
只留一片信任于你
I’m trusting you
不再冗言
And I say it enough
我们从未有机会
We never had a chance
为彼此操劳
To watch out for one another
当朋友离开我们时
We both need that
这又多么重要
It’s hard when a friend turns their back
但当你转身
But when you turned around
我早知道我最终会发现
l knew l’d finally found
有人有相同的心跳
Someone whose heart beats the same
琐忆不多
I don’t remember too much
但我记得那花前月下
But l remember the day that l signed on the dotted line
你我的名字相连
And that name next to yours is mine
不求你的信任
And I ain’t asking you to trust me
这一回
This time
我信任你
I’m trusting you
不再冗言
And l say it enough

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!