不管什么事 好与坏
Whatever “It” Is, good or bad.
有点类似现在的情况
Kind of like right now.
最后 第六 我个人最中意的一则
And finally, number six, a personal favorite.
别跟毛病比你还多的人一起睡
Never sleep with someone who has more problems than you.
我还加了一条
And my very own.
隔墙有其母 出言须谨慎
Always assume your mother’s listening.
这条绝对得加
That is definitely a rule.
你说什么妈妈都会听
Your mom is always listening.
规则就是这些
So those are the rules.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, man.
祝你好运 小鬼
Good luck, champ.
睡吧
Sleep.
我们得
We have to…
拜托不要走
Please don’t go.
我只是…
l just…
天哪 我真坏
Oh, God, I’m a horrible person.
我想要你跟我们在一起
I want you to stay with us.
-拜托不要 -没事
– Please don’t. – It’s okay.
我都听见了
I’ve heard everything.
拜托 失业 指控 我全听见了
Come on. Relapses, jail, I’ve heard everything.
我也吓坏了
I’m scared, too.
我们会有办法的
We’ll figure it out.
你会恨我的
You are going to hate me.
你哪会知道我的感觉
How do you know what l’m going to feel, huh?
你是我吗
Are you me?

Yeah…
算是
Sort of.
我是他儿子
I’m his son.
杰瑞 他是我父亲
Jerry, he’s my father.
他让我给你钱
He asked me to give you the money.
我想告诉你 我早该告诉你
l wanted to tell you. I should have told you.
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop, stop, stop.
-弗兰琪 对不起 -出去 出去
– Frankie, I am so sorry. -Get out. Get out.
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out. Get out. Get out!
离开我的房♥子 出去
Get out of my house! Get out!
好 我走
I’m going. Okay.
出去
Get out!
我没事
I’m okay.
对不起 宝贝 抱歉让你看到这一幕
I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry you had to see that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 我们都没事 宝贝 都没事
Yeah, I’m okay. I’m okay, we’re okay, honey. We’re okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 卡萝
Hi, Carol.
假若这是补偿
lf this is redemption
我又怎能影响
Why do I bother at all?
无话可说
There’s nothing to mention
一切如常
And nothing has changed
何必祈天求雨
Still I’d rather be working for something
毋宁脚踏实地
Than praying for the rain
徘徊踟蹰 期待奉献救赎
So I wander on till someone else is saved
我所有
Me I was holding
柔软隐秘的秘密
All of my secrets soft and hid
折起的篇章 如没发生过一样
Pages were folded then there was nothing at all
随便坐
Um, sit wherever you want.
未来倘若我要得人救赎
If in the future I might need myself a savior
那墙上的字句 便是我永久的回忆
I’ll remember what was written on that wall
“家规有先 岂容随意践踏
That we don’t eat until your father’s at the table
阴霾不去 怎敢畅饮欢歌♥”
We don’t drink until the devil’s turned to dust
采撷金兰 却不知送往何处
Never once has any man I’ve met been able to love
所以请你 还给它一个归宿
So if I were you I’d have a little trust
我是汉娜 请留言
Hey, it’s Hannah. Leave a message.
宝贝 是我
Hey, Han, it’s me.
我妈妈明天要去雪松
My mom’s going into Cedars tomorrow.
雪松不是指树林 是一家医院
Cedars is a… lt’s not a forest, it’s a hospital.
就是
It’s just for this, uh, well…
是去看门诊的
It’s supposed to be for this outpatient procedure.
不是急症
It’s not an emergency or anything.
但我觉得该告诉你
But l just thought l’d tell you that.
我还很想告诉你我…
l also really wanted to tell you that l’m…
如对留言满意
If you’re happy with your message,
按一
press one.
删除留言 按二
To delete this message, press two.
未来倘若我要得人救赎
So if in the future I might need myself a savior
那墙上的字句 便是我永久的回忆
l’ll remember what was written on that wall
你可以在楼下等 不会很久
You can wait downstairs. It shouldn’t be too long.
好的
All right.
就在这等你出来 好吗
I’ll be here when you get out, okay?

Okay.
能拿着这个吗
Oh, would you take these?
继续说
Finish your sentence.
你打来还有什么事吗
What’s the other reason you were calling?
我为所有的事道歉
I’m sorry about everything.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
宝贝 你的样子糟透了
Sweetie, you look like all kinds of shit.
我告诉她了 钱也给了
I told her. I gave her the money.
我知道你会的
I knew you would.
你还能恢复工作吗
You’re not coming back, are you?
那得看联邦贸易委员会的
Well, that may be up to the fine people
好人们了
at the Federal Trade Commission.
还好你要当律师了
It’s a good thing you’re going to be a lawyer.
我刚好需要一个
I’m gonna need one.
我会找到出路的 一件一件事摆平
I will dig my way out, one mess at a time.
但这里是我该在的地方
But this is where I’m supposed to be.
我不再担心你了
I’m not worried about you anymore.
或者说没那么担心了
Or as worried.
我想也许你可以留下
I was thinking maybe you could stay.
我进纽约大学了
I got into NYU.
汉娜 太棒了
Han, that’s… That’s great!
恭喜 太好了
Congratulations. That’s wonderful.
我为你高兴
I’m happy for you.
还有加州大学洛杉矶分校
And UCLA.
我早知道你会变成好男人的
I knew you’d turn out to be a halfway-decent guy.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
You okay?
我逼他做出选择
I made him choose.
他选了我们
And he chose us.
婚姻 山姆
Marriage, Sam.
你会慢慢明白的
Well, you’re going to find out.
我没想到会变成这样
I didn’t think it would turn out this way.
我不知道 要是我没那么做
I don’t know… lf l hadn’t have done it,
我不知道事情会不会
I don’t know that things would have
有更好的结果
turned out any better.
也许会有另一个家庭 再另一个
Maybe there’d be another family. And another.
他做了决定
Well, he made up his mind.
我不会让他毁了我创造的
I wasn’t going to let him ruin the one thing I had created.
唯一一件有意义的东西
The only thing that made sense.

You.
但是事与愿违了吧
But it didn’t really work out that way, did it?
每次他看我 肯定也看见了弗兰琪
Every time he looked at me, he must have seen Frankie.
看见了他放弃的东西
He saw what he gave up.
是我也会避开你
I would have avoided me, too.
我不希望你明白
I hope you never have to know what it’s like
爱一个人 还发现
to love someone
你无法满足他的感觉
and then find out you’re not enough.
我只想保护你 不让你感受这些
I was trying to protect you from ever feeling that.
你不觉得我是用尽了勇气
Don’t you think I believed I was flying to your defense
竭尽一切保护你吗
with all the courage in my heart?
你是我儿子 山姆 我的儿子
You’re my son, Sam. My son.
我只能这么做
It was the only thing l could do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!