他只有你一个孩子 你知道的
You are an only child. You know that.
你知道 原本你就知道
Did you know? Hey, answer me. Did you know?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
别撒谎了 跟我说实话吧
Will you please stop lying and just tell me the truth?
你知道她叫什么 对吧
You know her name. Say it.
你到底让我说什么
I don’t know what you want me to say.
说吧 你知道她叫什么
Say it. Say her name. Say it.
我不想再跟你说下去了
I am not going to have this conversation with you.
-她叫弗兰琪 -谁告诉你的
– It’s Frankie! – Who told you?
这事早就结束了 不要再提了
We moved past this a long time ago. It’s over.
你知道的
You knew.
他对这个家有责任
His responsibility was to this family.
对我们这个家有责任
Our family.
对你来讲 你应该心存感激
For you, for your sake, you should be grateful.
她都没有感受到父爱
She grew up without a father.
那是你♥爸♥爸的选择
It was his choice.
-是吗 -他自己了断了这件事
– Was it? – He made peace with it.
他藏了15万 并让我把钱交给她们
He hid $150,000 and gave me instructions to give it to her.
住嘴
Stop it.
-他想让我们相认 -别说了
– He wanted us to meet. – I don’t want to hear this.
他有一个外孙
He has a grandson.
你到底做了什么
What did you do?
很高兴又见到你 山姆
It’s been lovely to see you, Sam.
或许几年后我们再见吧
Maybe we’ll do it again in another couple of years.
哈珀先生 我是
Mr. Harper, I’m an attorney
詹姆斯·理查斯的律师
calling on behalf of James Richards
他让我通知你 你的工作合同
to let you know your employment
正式终止
is hereby terminated.
现阶段建议你
Under the circumstances, you’d be well advised
立即去寻求法律援助
to seek legal counsel immediately.
好吧 我们按照风格来听
All right. It’s arranged by genre, okay?
这儿有老的节奏蓝调 70年代中期黑人音乐
You got old school R&B, mid-’70s funk shit,
小众爵士
pretty obscure jazz,
流行音乐 西非鼓
world music, some West African drumming,
法国色情片的电影原声
soundtracks to the French pornos.
我个人排行榜前四十
My personal top 40.
一大堆罕见玩意 值钱着呢
It’s a lot of rare shit. It’s worth money.
太棒了
This is so awesome.
趁她没回来
Let’s hook up the record player
咱们放开声音响嗨一下吧
and play shit really loud until she gets home.
不行
I can’t.
等等 拜托 侠盗猎车 批萨
Wait. Come on. Grand Theft Auto, pizza…
也许我还会做点作业
Maybe I’ll even do a little homework.
不行 我得走了
l can’t. I got to go.
-什么时候行 -不知道
– When can you? – I don’t know.
现在定一下呗
Let’s make a plan.
够了 够了 好吗
Enough with it. Enough! Okay?
我们吃批萨吧 山姆 来打游戏
“Let’s eat pizza, Sam. Let’s play video games.”
我有正事要做
I have real shit to deal with.
就算你没有真正的朋友
And l can’t babysit you
我也没闲功夫哄你玩
because you don’t have any real friends.
别用那种眼神看我
Don’t look at me like that.
我得立刻回纽约了
l have to go back to New York now.
能告诉
Will you tell, uh…
能告诉弗兰琪一声
Will you tell Frankie that
我到了会打给她吗
l’ll call her when l get there?
自己跟她说 混♥蛋♥ 我他妈不是你的小蜜
You tell her, douche. I’m not your fucking secretary.
好了 现在每个人都看到螺旋了吧
All right, guys, we have the helix.
它由两个部分组成
There’s two different parts of it.
切线和轴线
You have the tangent and the axis.
谁能说出
Can anyone tell me the difference
右向和左向螺旋线的区别
between the right and the left-handed helix?

Yeah.
请讲
Yes, it is.
我是山姆·哈珀
Hi, this is Sam Harper.
你要找我吗
You’ve been trying to reach me?
你在躲我们 哈珀先生
You’ve been avoiding us, Mr. Harper.
你被控违反了
You’re being charged with violating Section 5
联邦贸易委员会法第五节
of the Federal Trade Commission Act.
我们需要你提供完整的账目记录
We need a complete accounting of your records
否则我们将把指控针对你个人
or we’ll go after you as an individual.
-明白吗 -稍等一下好吗
– Do you understand? – Can you hold on for a second?
我觉得你没把指控当回事
Look, I don’t think you’re taking this seriously enough.
我们可以治你轻蔑罪
We can hold you in contempt.
我特把它当回事
I could not be taking this any more seriously.
麻烦你们 给我一点点时间
Please, if you could just give me a second.
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -给你半分钟时间
– I need to take this call. – You have 30 seconds.
我刚要给你打电♥话♥
Hi. I was going to call you.
乔希打把一个孩子的鼻子打折了
Hey. Josh broke a kid’s nose,
孩子父母要提出控告
and the parents are going to press charges.
天哪
Oh, Jesus…
就这事 我在往学校去
Yeah. I’m headed to school right now.
拜托了 你能来吗
Can you please come?
我整个人都快抓狂了 还在吗
I’m totally freaking out. Hello?
我在机场
I’m at the airport.
对 没错 算了吧 算了 靠
Right. Yeah, forget it. Forget it. Fuck.
长官
Sir?
身份证
Picture lD?
拜托
Come on.
我是来接我儿子的
I’m here to pick up my son.
乔希
Josh…
小淘气 没事吧
Hey, monkey. Are you okay?
我错了
I’m sorry.
我知道你知错了
I know. I know you are.
我说服德里克的父母不提出控告了
I’ve convinced Derek’s parents not to press charges.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们去我办公室说
Let’s talk in my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
没什么 我还赌了你儿子赢呢
Hey, I had money on the fight.
那也许我可以
So, maybe I could do like
做40小时的社区服务呢
40 hours of community service?
然后可以回托卢卡公园吗
And I could go back to Toluca Park?
不行 宝贝
No, honey.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我们要给你转学
We got to find you a new school.
我们明天再说 好吗
We can talk about it tomorrow, okay?
会没事的 小淘气
It’s going to be okay, monkey.
我能跟他说两句话吗
Can I… Can I talk to him for a second?
六条规则
Six rules.
听仔细 因为我应该
And listen up, because I don’t know
不会再说第二遍了 知道吗
if I’m gonna be able to tell you this again, okay?
是我父亲定下来的
These are from my father.
第一 你认为别人喜欢
Number one. If you like something
而自己去盲目跟风喜欢的东西
because you think other people are gonna like it,
是不会有人欣赏的
it’s a sure bet no one will.
第二 世上大多数的门都是关的
Number two. Most doors in the world are closed,
要是你找到想进去的那一扇
so if you find one that you want to get into,
就给我花点心思在怎么敲门上
you damn well better have an interesting knock.
要是敲得像你打鼓一样 就行了
And if you knock like you drum, you’ll be fine.
第三 所有你觉得重要的东西
Number three. Everything that you think is important
都不重要
isn’t.
所有你觉得不重要的 都重要
And everything that you think is unimportant is.
第四 别在吃饭的地方拉屎
Number four. Don’t shit where you eat.
这我倒没想过
I wasn’t planning on it.
他是在比喻
He meant that metaphorically, of course.
记住 我父亲并非都做到了
Now, bear in mind my father was not all that successful.
第五 全力以赴
Number five. Lean into it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说 结果不重要
It means that the outcome doesn’t matter.
重要的是你尽力了
What matters is that you’re there for it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!