-这是什么 -免费试吃的蒜肠
– What is this? – That’s a salami sampler.
因为有好几种蒜肠
Because it turns out there is more than one type of salami.
辣蒜肠 甜蒜肠 各种蒜肠
Hot salami, sweet salami, all the kinds of salami.
-我来捡 -多么丰满的一天
– I got it. – That made my day.
乔希 你去写作业或是干点什么
Josh, can you go do your homework or something, please?
为什么 你高中都差点没毕业
Why? You barely made it through high school.
你现在不也过得挺好吗
Look how well you turned out.
好了 你赶紧去吧
All right. Thank you. Goodbye.
拜托你用点功吧
Go be productive, please.
好吧 我再去发明点什么
Yeah, let me go invent something.
我看起来像是养不起孩子吗 我有也工作
Do I look like I can’t provide for my kid? I work.
不 我知道你也工作
No. I know.
采购单子上有好多东西 我顺便买♥♥回来
You got a lot on your plate. I was just trying to help out.
怎么了
What’s going on?
今天有个律师给我打电♥话♥
A lawyer called today.
我爸爸给乔希留下了15万
My dad left Josh 150 grand.
-这太棒了 -不
– That’s great. – No.
我可不想要他临死时给我的抚养费
I don’t want his dead bribe money.
你总不能放弃到手了15万吧 弗兰琪
You can’t turn down $150,000, Frankie.
弗兰琪 你可以拿这些钱买♥♥座房♥子
Frankie, you could buy a house
你可以在院子里设计园艺
with a yard for your gardening.
你也能赔给学校游泳池的钱
You could pay off the pool,
你自己也能去上学 怎么都行
you can go back to school. Whatever.
他希望你能收下这钱
He wanted you to have it.
你现在站在他那边了吗
What, are you on his side now?
那可是15万
It’s 150 grand!
这是怎么了 到底怎么回事儿
What is this? What’s going on here?
乔希没赶上校车 我接他回家
This is Josh missed the bus and I picked him up.
他说家里需要点杂货
He said you guys needed some groceries,
-所以我就顺道去买♥♥ -不
– so I decided to help out. – No. This.
我是指为什么老和我们在一起
This hanging out with us.
我喜欢和你们在一起
I like hanging out with you guys.
我对你一无所知 我是说…
Why don’t I know anything about you? I mean…
这是参加20个问题吗
What is with the 20 questions?
你怎么不谈谈你是怎么解毒瘾的
Why won’t you ever talk about your recovery?
大家说起这事儿不都是滔滔不绝吗
Most of us can’t talk about it enough.
我不知道
I don’t know.
为什么我一问你问题
Why do you have these weirdly long pauses
你总是支支吾吾
when I ask a question?
我只是去给你买♥♥点杂货
I bought you groceries!
我又没让你去
I didn’t ask you to do that.
-你这是在审我吗 -回答我的问题
– You’re grilling me? – Just answer my questions.
我不想再讲瘾君子戒毒的悲惨故事了
The world does not need another AA sob story.
这答案你满意吗
Is that a good enough answer for you?
这回答着真的很烂
It’s a really shitty answer, actually.
你不想让自己的生活变好吗
Do you hate the idea of making your life better?
这有什么不好吗
Is it that bad of an idea?
说的真不错 好好先生
Well, you’re one to talk, Mr. Goat Leverager.
你刚刚发现你很会教育人吗
I mean, is that you realizing your potential?
我只是说你能过得更好
I’m just saying, you can have a better life. All right?
你可以离开酒吧 找份受人尊敬的工作
You can leave the bar and be appreciated.
-为什么 -就为你自己
– For what? – For who you are!
对乔希也是这样
The same goes for Josh.
你不觉得不应该由你来
You think maybe you’re not in the best position
教我怎么照顾孩子吗
to be handing out parenting advice?
你连条金鱼都没养过吧
Have you ever even taken care of a goldfish?
你能理解什么叫
Do you comprehend what it is to be responsible
对另外一个人负责吗
for another human being?
你只不过开车带他到处转
You cart him around.
买♥♥东西填满我的冰箱
You… You stock my fridge.
你是在为什么赎罪吗
You’re atoning for I don’t know what.
那只是因为我喜欢和他在一起
Cause I enjoy hanging out with him.
他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid!
你就要回纽约了
You’re gonna go back to New York.
你让我的孩子怎么接受
And how’s my kid gonna deal with that?
所以我只想问你 你到底想要什么
So I’m just asking you, what do you want here?
你想让我求你留下来吗
You want me to tell you to stay?

No, no.
你就是想让我说出口吗
Is that what you’re looking for?
我说了 我只希望你们快乐 就这样
I said it. I would like you guys to be happy. That’s it.
这就是你想要的
That’s all you want?
我得走了
I got to go.

Mom.
你怎么了
What’s wrong?
我只是一下起猛了
Oh, I just… I stood up too fast.
有时候会有点头晕
I just get a little dizzy sometimes.
有时 经常这样吗
Sometimes? How often?
什么时候开始的
How long has this been going on for?
你去哪儿鬼混了
Where have you been, huh?
那女的叫什么
Does she have a name?
我很喜欢汉娜 她很适合你
I liked Hannah. She’s good for you.
我扶你起来
Let me just help you up.
我没事
I’m fine, I’m fine.
要不要我叫医生
Do you want me to call a doctor?
不 别啰嗦了
No, please. No violins.
我需要点新鲜空气
I just need a little fresh air.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
谢谢 十分感谢
I appreciate it. Thank you.
有事打电♥话♥
Okay, I’m here to help.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
医生说你心脏附近有
She said you have some kind of
斑块积聚
plaque buildup around your heart.
-动脉… -动脉硬化
– Arterio… – Sclerosis.
你几年前就知道了
You’ve known about it for a year.
为什么不去治疗
Why aren’t you treating it?
我正在治啊
I am treating it.
就靠不吃艾顿曼的饼干吗
By not eating Entenmann’s?
这也算很大的牺牲吧
That happens to be a real sacrifice.
只需要做个门诊手术
It’s an outpatient procedure.
只需要4个小时 确切说都不算手术
it will take four hours. It’s not surgery.
这辈子我受够医生了
I’ve had enough doctors for one lifetime.
这也不错 妈妈 自己忍♥受病痛
That’s great, Mom, suffer in silence.
聪明的选择
That’s really smart.
至少只是我自己难受
At least I do it in silence.
你的人生哲学真伟大
What a wonderful philosophy, Mom.
我们这个家真幸福
It really made for a happy home.
你这逻辑真不错
I mean, it’s a great philosophy.
你不想说 老爸也不想听
You didn’t want to talk, he didn’t want to listen.
外人都不知道家里发生了什么
No one actually tells anyone what’s really happening.
你♥爸♥已经死了 没法为自己辩护
Seeing that your father is too dead to defend himself,
你可以跟我发泄
you got me.
你对他有什么不满
Let’s hear all about how bad you had it.
他是个骗子
He was a liar.
-确切的说… -他辜负了我们
– Professionally. – It’s a lot to live down to.
说说你现在约的那个女孩儿
And this girl you’re dating,
就是为了她你一直留在这儿 对吧
that’s the real reason you’re hanging around here, isn’t it?
她是服务员吗
What is she, a waitress?
你绝对不想谈这件事 妈妈
You don’t want to have this conversation, Mom.
你们怎么认识的
How’d you guys meet?
不不不 这可不公平
No, no, no, play fair.
你绝对不想谈这件事
You don’t want to have this conversation.
杰瑞的事你都知道了
It’s really not right that you know all about Jerry
你却不让我问你的事…
and I’m not allowed to go after…
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
你想要知道吗 那我全告诉你
You want to hear about her? I’ll tell you all about her.
不会是摩纳哥的夏洛特公主吧
Oh, can we rule out Princess Charlotte of Monaco?
她是单身母亲 之前有毒瘾
She has a son, she’s an ex-addict,
我们在瘾君子互诫协会认识的
and we met at AA.
真是”三喜临门” 互诫协会
Trifecta! AA?
她是杰瑞的女儿
And she’s Jerry’s daughter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!