你反而问自己 是不是我做错了什么
No. You ask, what’s wrong with me?
你没做错什么
There’s nothing wrong with you.
其实我生气是因为我居然还穿礼服去见他
Mostly I’m just still pissed he got me in a dress.
他跟你提过他另一个家庭吗
The other family, did he ever talk about them?
我根本不想知道
I didn’t want to know.
我恨他们 他们最终夺走了我爸爸
I hated them. They got him.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
她几年前过世了
My mom died a couple years ago.
我善良的妈妈
My sweet mom.
她从没说过我爸半句坏话
You know, she never said a bad word about him.
我想说
Can I just say,
你活得太傻♥逼♥了
your life is ass.
这简直太…
It’s really…
别嘲笑我了
Don’t laugh at me.
不 我没有嘲笑你
No, I’m not. I’m not laughing at you.
我在想你是有多坚强才能经受这一切
I’m just thinking how strong you are.
-我可不坚强 -你非常坚强
-I don’t feel strong. -You’re incredibly strong.
你几点的飞机
So when is your flight?
之前收到了短♥信♥
I got a text earlier, actually,
工作有变 所以…
and things are shifting around at work, so…
看来我得在洛杉矶多待些日子
looks like I have to stay in L.A. a little longer.
我知道 都是为了玉米片
I know it’s about the nachos.
玉米片 算了吧
Nachos, please.
你当时吃的像猪头一样
You stuffing your face like a wildebeest in heat.
早晨阳光照耀 我躺在床上
Early one morning the sun was shining I was laying in bed
猜想着她是否已彻底改变
Wondering if she’d changed at all
是否还留着火红的头发
If her hair was still red
她的家人们说我们在一起一定不幸福
Her folks they said our lives together sure was gonna be rough
他们从不喜欢我妈妈做的衣裳
They never did like Mama’s homemade dress
还嫌弃我爸爸没钱
Papa’s bankbook wasn’t big enough
我站在路边
And I was standing on the side of the road
雨水滴落在鞋子上
Rain falling on my shoes
打算去东海岸
Heading out for the East Coast
天知道我已倾尽所有
Lord knows I’ve paid some dues getting through
快点 我们走吧 卡萝
Come on. Let’s go. Hustle, Carol.
伙计 别别别 关掉
Hey, man. No. Off, off, off.
你那天落在后座上的背包
Your backpack that you left in the backseat?
我放在后备箱里了
It’s in the trunk.
原来在这儿啊
That’s where that was?
还有我载你从唱片店回家
Also, the ride home from the record store,
待会儿最好别提 好吗
maybe not mention it, okay?
-为什么 -嗨 这里
– Why? – Hey, there.
这车不错啊 是吧 乔希
Nice car, huh, Josh?
乔希 这是山姆
Josh, Sam.
你好
Howdy.
你好
What’s up?
好吧 孩子
All right, child.
我们开车去了远方
We drove that car as far as we could
把一切麻烦留在身后
Abandoned it out west
在一个悲伤的黑夜我们分开了
Split up on a dark sad night
来笑一个
A little glamour face.
我几乎都拍不到什么
I can’t actually shoot anything.
-你在摄像吗 -对
– Are you filming? – Yeah!
她的话越过我的肩膀传来
I heard her say over my shoulder
我们以后还会在路上相见
We’ll meet again someday on the avenue
纠缠着的忧郁
Tangled up in blue.
天啊 看看它那张小脸
My gosh, look at its little face.
它正看着我呢
It’s looking right at me.
求你了 先生 放了我吧
Please, sir, spare my life.
我的肉可不好吃
I don’t deserve to be eaten, mate.
为什么这螃蟹还说英音啊
What? Why is the crab British?
你得用锤子敲开它
You gotta mallet that thing.
因为我恨它
Because I’m a hater.
来段凯斯·穆恩吧
Let’s hear a little Keith Moon.
架子鼓二重奏
Drum duet!
敲吧
Hit it!
告诉你一个绝招
Let me show you a trick.
这么拿着螃蟹腿 拿着钳子
Take the crab leg like such. We go like that.
这样夹碎蟹钳
We take our handy red crab claw.
这就行了 伙计
There you go, buddy.
我见过比这更漂亮的
Yeah, I’ve seen better.
老天 这就是你最美的景色了吗
Yeah, God, is this the best you got?
我真的放屁了
But it’s real.
那可得谢谢你
Thank you!
呛死我了
And I’m still crying.
是我
Hey, it’s me.
你好吗
How are you?
好得不得了
You know. Amazing.
一个女人一直给你打电♥话♥留言
A woman keeps calling and leaving messages.
我觉得她像是要抓你
I think she wants to arrest you.
看来不仅是我想让你坐牢啊
So, at least I’m not the only one.
干嘛打给我
Why did you call?
只是想确认我没有因为一群律师
Just wanted to hear that I didn’t lose you
而失去你
to some circus troupe of lawyers.
但你确实这么干了
I know you do.
-我得挂了 -我见到她了
– I should go. – I met her.
她叫弗兰琪
Her name’s Frankie.
她费尽全力想引起我爸爸注意
She tried so hard to get his attention.
想让我爸意识到她的存在
Get him to notice her.
我们就像是在一个屋檐下一起长大的姐弟
It’s almost like we did grow up in the same house.
只是你离开了你父亲
Except you ran away from him
而她连接近他的机会都没有
and she didn’t have a choice.
知道吗 你真的很擅长逃避
You’re good at running away, you know?
我知道
Yeah.
我一直在逃避
I’ve been practicing a long time.
我知道那对你很不好受
And I know it’s hard on you.
你把你知道的都告诉她了吗
Did you tell her everything you know?
我不知道该如何开口
I don’t know how.
山姆
Sam…
你会伤害到她的 你知道吗
You’re going to hurt this woman, you realize that.
这次你不能再逃避了
And you got to make it right.
我得挂了
I got to go.
伙计 我完全能组一个乐队
Dude, I could totally be in a band.
知道它叫什么吗 我朋友的乐队
You know what I’d call it? My Friend’s Band.
我会说 你必须要去看我朋友的乐队
Like, you got to see My Friend’s Band.
或者 你必须去听我朋友的乐队
Or like, You got to hear My Friend’s Band.
大家都会搞不清楚的
People would be so confused.
-嗨 乔希 -嗨 露丝
– Hey, Josh. – Hey, Luce.
这个姑娘太性感了
That girl is so caliente,
在他面前我都手足无措了
I don’t even know what to do with myself.
或是说我知道该采取行动了
Actually, I do know what to do with myself.
不是吧 小情种
No, Romeo.
我有个问题
So, can I just ask you questions
你能回答吗
and you answer me?
不以长辈的口吻 就当我们是老朋友
Not as my mentor, just as some old dude?
那好吧
Oh, that would be great.
怎么才能招女孩儿喜欢
How do you get girls to like you?
怎么才能招女孩儿喜欢
How do you get girls to like you?
你就是想…
Well, you know, you just want to be the…
你就是想当那种…
Well, you want to be the kind of guy that, like…
-你懂的 -不 我不懂
– You know. – No, I don’t know.
听起来你也不懂
And it sounds like you don’t either.
这倒是 给 草莓
That’s true. Here. Strawberries.
至少得把六条规矩告诉我吧
At least tell me the six rules.
不行 你还太小 不过很快了
Nah. You’re not ready. Soon enough.
-求你了 -很快就告诉你 我保证
– Come on. Come on. – Soon. Soon, I swear.
别这么搪塞我啊
Don’t deny me like that, man.
卡萝号♥飓风今天终于登陆
Hurricane Carol finally made landfall today,
横扫南加州地区
pulverizing Southern California.
接得好
Nice catch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!