It’s that looks don’t matter.
重要的是你做了什么
It’s what you do that counts.
瞧瞧你所做的
And look at what you did.
是 长官
Yes, sir…
你是这个团队里最有意义最有价值的成员
you are the most meaningful and valued member of this team.
做得好 菜鸟
Way to go, Private!
好样的
Attaboy!
干的漂亮
Nicely done.
-好样的 菜鸟 你做到了 -我们以你为荣
-Way to go, Private! You did it! -We’re so proud of you!
-你救了我们 -我们爱你 菜鸟
-You saved us! -We love you, Private!
-是啊 我们爱你 -你们这些企鹅
-Yeah, we love you! -You the penguin!
拉米雷茨
Ramirez!
-戴夫 戴夫
-Dave. -Dave!
什么 这不是真的吧
What? Are you kidding me?!
-戴夫 看看你 -你觉得这就完了
-Dave… look at you. -You think this is over?
-我才刚刚开始
-I’m just getting started.
我正打算 -我们该怎么处理他
I’m about to… -What do we do with him now?
现在打开
Open this right now!
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid.
酷
Cool!
祝你找到幸福 戴夫
I hope you find happiness, Dave.
下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing!
下雪了 下雪了 下雪了
It’s snowing! It’s snowing! It’s snowing…
好的 现在 嗯
Right, now, then…
-我很难开口 -是想说”骨质疏松症”吗
-this is difficult for me to say. -Is it “Osteoporosis”?
你至少得口腔打开 骨质疏松症
You just got to lean into the vowel. Os-teo…
-不 不
-poro… -No! No.
我想说 你们四个是我见过最英勇的探员
I want to say… you four are the bravest agents I’ve ever known.
重点是 我之前看错你们了
The point is… I was wrong about you,
还有我希望 我有机会弥补
and I hope… there’s some way I can make it right.
-给我们喷气背包吧 -我们应该亲亲
-Give us jet packs. -We should kiss.
你 你刚是不是说
Did… did you just say…
这感觉爽呆了
Well, that feels right!
我想我更喜欢喷气背包
I think I’d actually prefer a jet pack, please.
我想我们该听菜鸟的主意
I think we should go with Private’s idea.
耶
Yeah!
科沃斯基 现在什么情况
Kowalski! What’s our trajectory?
百分之九十五的几率着陆时会
95% certain this will end in massive…
大爆♥炸♥
flaming disaster!
-那还有百分之五呢 -无关紧要 长官
-And the other five percent? -Irrelevant, sir!
-喷气背包太棒了 -同意
-Jet packs are awesome! -Agreed!
谁说企鹅不能飞
Who says penguins can’t fly?
老大 你们会把我变回正常的 是吧
Skipper, we are going to turn me back to normal, right?
当然 这是当务之急
Absolutely. First thing Monday.
-我在火箭船上 -我想要按按钮了
-I’m in a rocket ship! -I want to push the button.
-把它给我 -嘿 小偷
-Give me that! -Hey! Stealer!
来吧 我准备好了
Let’s do this! I’m ready!
好 倒数三下 一 三 走起
Okay, on three. One, three, go.
我只想练习一下
I’m just gonna do a little practice push.
好吧 我不会按下的
Okay, I’m not going to press it.
你干嘛拍我的手 嘿 看那儿
Why are you smacking my hand? Hey, look over there!
激光秀
I’m a laser show.
朱莉安
Julien!
现在 我们爱的小可爱菜鸟回来了 击掌
Now, that’s the Private we know and love. High one!
-无敌可爱 就在面前 -欢迎回归
-Immeasurable cuteness, right there! -Good to be back.
我感觉像根法式薯条
I feel like a French fry!
-我没事 -比以前更可爱了
-I’m okay! -And with cuteness to spare!
来吧 请你们喝冷淡杯鱼汁
Come on! Frosty mugs of herring juice all around!
-菜鸟买♥♥单 -什么
-Private’s buying. -What?
你知道 说实话
You know, if I’m being honest,
我还以为能更激♥情♥一点呢
I expected a little more… pizzazz!
没错 这就有激♥情♥啦
Yes! Now, that’s pizzazz!