Cheezy Dibbles!
生日快乐 小傻瓜
Happy ding-dong birthday, you little scamp!
谢谢你
Thank you!
自己动手 丰衣足食
You mess with the bull, you’re gonna get the horns, Private.
菜鸟 自己去拿礼物吧
Now, hit that machine and get your present.
我们入侵了全美安全系数最高的机构
We just broke into the most secure facility in North America.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
我们要被通缉
We’re wanted criminals
在逃亡中度过余生
who’ll be on the lam the rest of our lives,
时刻担心被捕吗
always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks?
错 这意味着我们是一只精英小队 精英中的精英
No! It means, as elite units go, we’re the elitest of the elite.
我们第二 就无人敢称第一
Top shelf in the bureau. The penultimate, plus one.
菜鸟哪去了
Where’d Private go?
哦 在这 D-3
Oh, there he is. D-3.
-哦 菜鸟现在售价多少 -3 50美刀 老大
-Oh, Private. How much is he? -He’s $3.50, sir.
即使卖♥♥的是菜鸟 这价格也太离谱了
Well, that’s outrageous. Even for Private.
长官 机器自己动了
Sir, the machine is alive!
小售货机 我可不喜欢你这态度
I don’t think I like your attitude, vending machine.
还有你定的价格 快放了它们
Or your prices! Release them!
这是
What the…?
威尼斯
-科斯基 分♥析♥战况 -所有证据都表明
-Kowalski, analysis. -All evidence indicates…
我芝士条吃多了
I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.
我们在明敌人在暗 我又渴炸了
We’re behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty.
瑞哥 带我们越狱
Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.
干得漂亮 瑞哥
Nice work, Rico.
你是队里得力的一员
You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.
菜鸟 快跟上 别说话
Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.
好黑 还有不详的预感 我最不喜欢的两种感觉都有了
Dark and ominous… Two of my least favorite traits in a room.
-快看 这有一个按钮 -别碰 菜鸟
-Oh, look! A button. -Private, don’t!
-我不是说了吗 -对不起 你刚说啥
-Now, what have I told you about… -Sorry, what?
这看起来像可以杀人的激光器
It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir.
-这也有一个 -别按
-Another one. -No!
-什么 -小淘气们
-Wha…? -Naughty, naughty.
美丽的鸟儿就应该呆在笼子里
Pretty birds belong in their cages.
太伤人心了 人家很高兴见到你们呢
Now, that’s just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again.
老大 科斯基 瑞哥
Skipper, Kowalski, Rico…
还有这个可爱的小菜鸟
and sweet little Private. Boop!
你是谁
Who are you?
人们都叫我布赖恩博士
The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine.
知名基因学家 芝士爱好者
Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast,
中♥央♥台慈善计划的长♥期♥志愿者
and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives.
但是你们认识的是曾经的我
But you know me by a different, much older name.
你们可能永远也不想听到那个名字
A name perhaps you’d hoped you’d never hear again.
像幽灵一样 生活的阴影
A phantom! A shadow of a former life!
我 就 是
I… am…
戴夫
Dave!
-科沃斯基 -抱歉 长官 没印象
-Kowalski? -Sorry, sir, no clue.
戴夫
Dave!
-戴夫 -戴夫
-Dave! -Dave!
-戴夫 -戴夫
-Dave? -Dave!
-戴夫 -戴夫
-Dave. -Dave!
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 我住在那边
Wait. Wait. I… I live this way.
-戴 继续 -你们真的记不得我了吗
-Go ahead, Dan, continue. -You seriously don’t remember me?
戴夫 戴夫 噢 是你啊 好长时间没见了
Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time.
你妻子还好么
How’s the wife?
我根本没结婚
I’ve never been married.
你们可能不记得我了 但我永远也忘不了你们
You may not remember me, but I could never forget you.
我们一起来追忆一下
Let’s shake up some old memories.
那是在纽约
New York City.
中♥央♥公园动物园
The Central Park Zoo.
生活原本很美好
Life was good.
宽敞的环境 给力的展厅
Roomy tank, great location,
绝佳的视野
monkey-house views.
当然还有
And, of course…
我的一群狂热粉
my adoring legion of fans.
-酷 -戴夫
-Cool. -Dave!
一个会变魔术的章鱼
The octopus of a thousand tricks.
-好厉害 -我当时受到万千宠爱
-Awesome! -I was the total package.
-哇 -孩子们
-Wow. -Hey, kids!
你们一定要看看这个 快来
You got to see this. Get up here quick!
-快来 孩子们 快点 -然后你们来了
-Come on, kids. Come on… -And then you arrived.
它们好可爱
Oh, they’re so adorable!
同志们 微笑 招手
Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
-你们抢走了我应有的一切 -它们太可爱了
-And took everything from me. -They’re so cute!
-太可爱了 -你见过更可爱的么
-They’re so adorable. -Have you ever seen anything cuter?
四只可爱的企鹅宝宝
Four adorable baby penguins.
从那以后 没人喜欢我这只老章鱼了
With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore.
戴夫 该走了
“Out you go, Dave.”
然后我就被踢来踢去
And so it went, over and over,
-先是动物园 然后被扔到水族馆 -爸爸 快看
-at zoo after aquarium. -Dad, look!
喂 挡到我看企鹅了
I can’t see the penguins, man!
你们包揽了所有的表演秀
Adorable penguins stole the show.
我的人生却不再辉煌
While I was shunned.
被人遗忘
Forgotten.
不被人喜欢
Unwanted.
孤独
Alone.
听起来好糟糕
That sounds awful.
确实
Oh, it was.
然后我意识到 有些人不废吹灰之力就受人喜爱
I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love.
我们这些人什么都得不到
The rest of us get nothing!
这么多年支撑我的唯一信念就是
The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my
一定要报仇
burning thirst for revenge!
还有我全球的雪景水晶球
And my precious souvenir snow globe collection.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?!
噢 戴瑞啊戴瑞
Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl,
你不能把你的遭遇都怪罪我们
you can’t blame us for what happened to you.
当然可以 这就是复仇
Can. That’s how this whole revenge thing works.
用这个 我就可以彻底摧毁你们
And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you.
哎呀
Crikey!
此处Nicolas Cage与著名影星尼古拉斯凯奇谐音
尼古拉斯 抓住它们
Nicolas, cage them.
丹尼斯 我有不好的消息告诉你们
I’ve got some bad news for you, Dennis.
你惹错鸟了 因为我们是打不败的
You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit,
精英中的精英 会让你不堪一击
the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a platinum cob.
我们会抓住你的致命绿色炸♥弹♥
And we’re gonna take your deadly
然后离开这里
green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch.
那就让我瞧瞧你们的厉害吧
And just how are you going to do that?
装配秘密武器
Deploy secret weapon.
-芝士 辣死我了 -快走
-The cheese, it burns! -Roll out.
给我追
After them!
同志们 像在古巴那次一样
All right, boys, it’s just like Cuba.
出租
Taxi!
来点音乐 欢快点的
How about some music? Something chase-y.
它们追来了
Here they come.
-快走 -快划 快划
-Let’s move. -Stroke! Stroke! Stroke again!
再划快一点
Stroke some more! Stroke!
快划 快划 抱歉 快划
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke! Sorry! Stroke! Stroke!
-六点钟方向有情况 -科斯基 报告战况
-We got baddies, six o’clock. -Kowalski, battle formation.
你们这群笨蛋要打架么 出手吧
So you squeegees want to do the gondola mambo? Let’s dance.
我的妈 我看不见路了
Mother-of-pearl, that stings! I’ve lost visual.
-科沃斯基 带路 -左边
-Kowalski, be my eyes. -Left.
右边 右边 往上
Right, right! Up!
低头
Duck.
-解决了 -击中 长官
-I think I got ’em. -They are down, sir.
干得漂亮
Excelente.
-老大 -他们追上来了
-Skipper! -They’re back up.
我们无路可逃了
And we are running out of canal.
老天爷啊 全力备战
Parker Posey! Go all-terrain.
你会嫁给我么
Will you marry me?
一号♥引擎失效