I worry if I should take them to the beach
还是那样做 是我们太自私 我担心…
or if that’s us being selfish. I worry…
我担心我对山姆做的 会不会太多或者不够
I worry if I do too much for Sam or not enough.
我知道…
I know.
我担心山姆不能走 因为她在摔伤后 是我帮她移♥动♥
I worry Sam can’t walk because I moved her after she fell.
那和我说的没有关系
No, darling, that’s got nothing to do with it–
相信我 詹 我很担心
Believe me, Jan. I worry.
很抱歉 宝贝 我只是…
I’m sorry, love. I’m just…
我只是害怕了
I’m just scared.
我想让我的小女儿恢复健康 但我做不到
I wanna make my little girl well again, and I can’t.
这让我很抓狂 我只是…
-And it makes me crazy. I just– -Shh.
别“嘘”我
Well, don’t shush me.

No, no, no. Shh.
-你听到了吗 -什么
-Can you hear that? -What?
是企鹅吗
Is that Penguin?

-Hey! Hey!
-离它远点 -不要
Leave her alone! -Oh no!
-企鹅 -退后
-Penguin! Back up!
企鹅
-Penguin! -Penguin!
离它远点
-Leave her alone!
喂 发生了什么
-Hey! -What’s happening?
-喂 -住手
-Hey!
企鹅
Penguin!
企鹅
Penguin!
企鹅
Penguin!

-Hey! -Dad!
离它远点 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Leave her alone, you mongrels.
不是吧
Oh no.
不要
No!
-企鹅 -企鹅 不要
Penguin! Penguin! No!
-企鹅 -企鹅
-Peng! -Penguin!
企鹅
Peng!
回来
Come back!
企鹅
Penguin!
-企鹅 -企鹅
-Peng! -Peng!
回来
Come back!
-企鹅 -它下去了
-Penguin! -She went down there.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
别难过
Come on.
企鹅
Penguin!
我就知道
I knew it.
你们这么多人 没有一个人带伞
Not an umbrella amongst the lot of you.
我们要往家走 这种天气没必要继续找了
We’re about to head home. There’s no point in this weather.
或许它在海滩
Maybe she’s at the beach.
天要黑了 小诺
It’s getting dark, Snow.
就再找五分钟嘛 拜托
Just five more minutes, please.
你们都会生病的
You’re all gonna get sick.
我们再给他五分钟 去吧
Let’s give him five more. Go! Go!
企鹅
Penguin!
它们为什么那样做
Why did they do it?
企鹅又不会伤害任何人
Penguin wouldn’t hurt anyone.
企鹅
Peng!
喜鹊是领地动物 儿子
Magpies are territorial, mate.
严格来说 这里不是企鹅的家
Technically, this isn’t Penguin’s home.
是它们的家
It’s theirs.
企鹅
Penguin!
但我们已经在它的家了
But we’re her home.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, sweetheart. I know.
企鹅
Penguin!
…有其他日子可以去坏
…other days it could have broken.
但它偏偏等着我妈妈
But it waited for Mum.
是我让她去那里的
And I’m the one who took her there.
我真希望那天靠着栏杆的人是我
I wish it was me who leant on that fence.
真希望摔坏后背的人是我
I wish it was me who broke my back.
是新年前夜吗
Is it New Year’s Eve?
不是
No.
那为什么有烟花
Then why are there fireworks?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为有时候
‘Cause sometimes
好事会发生
nice things just happen.
你生诺亚的气吗
Are you mad at Noah?
因为其他人也会放它出去的
‘Cause anyone could’ve let her out.
我知道
I know.
企鹅
Penguin!
企鹅
Peng!
企鹅
Penguin!
企鹅
Penguin!
企鹅
Peng!
你还好吗 小诺
You all right, Snow?
你觉得它死了吗
Do you think she’s dead?
天啊 小鲁 不会
Jeez, Roo, no.
它只是害怕了
She’s just scared.
给它一点时间找回家 它知道我们在哪里
Give her time to find her way home. She knows where we are.
企鹅很坚强的 对吧 山姆
And Penguin’s tough. Isn’t that right, Sammy?
诺亚
Noah?
他没事 他只是…
He’s okay. He’s just…
诺亚 不是你的错
Noah, it’s not your fault.
当然不是你的错
Of course it’s not your fault.
你不能再这样了
You’ve got to stop this.
你必须要学会放手
You’ve gotta let it go.
企鹅的事情不能怪你 我的事故也不能怪你
You’re not to blame for Penguin, and you’re not to blame for my accident.
好了 我们不要无中生有了 你就…
Okay. Okay. Let’s not turn this into something it’s not. Just–
-他真的这样想 不是吗 诺亚 -山姆
-He thinks he is. Don’t you, Noah? -Oh, Sam.
我们为什么要谈这个
Why do we have to talk about this?
因为我受够了闭口不谈
Because I’m tired of not talking about it.
请你不要走开
Please don’t walk away.
你说你不怪我 妈妈 但你不是真心的
You say I’m not to blame, Mum, but you don’t mean it.
她当然是真心的
Of course she means it.
你什么都不知道 爸爸
You don’t know anything, Dad.
-行了 够了 -你没看到她看我的眼神
-Hey, hey, that’s enough. -You don’t see the way she looks at me.
心里的声音…
-Inside voices, mate–
你闭嘴 卡姆
-Oh, shut up, Cam.
拜托 诺亚 如果你有什么话要说 就说出来
Please, Noah, if you’ve got something to say, just say it.
拜托 我需要你开口和我聊
Please. I need you to talk to me.
我们登上那座塔 都是我的错 是我的主意
It’s my fault we went up that tower. It was my idea.
我是你摔坏了后背的原因
I’m the reason you broke your back.
你开心了
You happy?
不 我不开心
No, I’m not happy.
有时候我觉得 我永远都无法再开心了
And sometimes I think I’ll never be happy again
但那不是因为你
but not because of you.
那你为什么从来都不和我说话 也不想靠近我
Then why don’t you ever wanna talk to me or be near me?
-我不知道 我犯了很多错误 -你总是拥抱奥利
-I don’t know. I’ve made lots of mistakes. -You hug Oli all the time.
-你都无法直视我 -我害怕
-You can’t look at me! -I’m scared.
我只是害怕我内心的愤怒会喷涌而出
I’m just terrified that all this anger will just come spewing out of me.
不只是喷向你 喷向…
Not just at you, at all of…
你们所有人
all of you.
还有我 还有你卡姆
Me too. You, Cam.
我希望…
And I wish…
每一天 我都希望自己 从来没有登上那个该死的屋顶
…every day, I wish we’d never gone on that bloody roof!
但我们就是去了
But we went.
那是我们的决定
That was our decision.
不是你的决定
Not yours.
不怪你
You’re not to blame
一点都不怪你
for any of it.
我保证
I promise.
都怪那块老旧腐朽的木头
It was just a piece of old, rotten wood.
很抱歉我没有勇气坚强起来 帮你明白这一点
I’m sorry I haven’t been strong enough to help you understand that.
或者帮你走过这个坎儿
Or help you through it.
我都没觉得自己 有足够的勇气走过这个坎儿
I didn’t think I was strong enough to get through it myself.
但我走了出来
But I am.
我现在知道了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!