Totally monogamous.
只有一个
One and only.
它们找到了灵魂伴侣
They find their soul mate, and game–
游戏就结束了
-You are… -Game over.
游戏结束了
It’s game over.
或许这也解释了 它们为什么总是那么悲惨 那么易怒
Well, maybe that explains why they’re so miserable and angry all the time.
-你怎么回事 -是你 你怎么回事
-What is wrong with you? -You! What’s wrong with you?
-你真油腻 -你真疯狂
-You are such a cheeseball. -You’re crazy. Crazy.
我是个怪胎
♪ I’m a creep ♪
我不属于这里
♪ I don’t belong herexa0♪
因为我是个怪胎
♪ ‘Cause I’m a creepxa0♪
-我是个怪胎 -因为是个怪胎
♪ ‘Cause I’m a weirdoxa0♪
我到底在这里做什么呢
♪ What the hell am I doing here?xa0♪
我根本不属于这里
♪ I don’t belong herexa0♪
喂 企鹅
Hey, hey,xa0Peng.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
Happy birthday! -Happy birthday! -Oh!
-你们这是干嘛 -放好了
-Oh my, look at all of this. -Here we go.
谢谢你 企鹅 我的企鹅
Aw, thank you.Peng, my Peng.
“把那个破鸟弄出家门”
“Get that bloody bird out of the house”?
我可没那样说 是吧
I didn’t say that, did I?
-都过来抱在一起 -别听他的
-Budge up. -Don’t listen to him.
-让我进去 -三、二、开火
-Let me in. -Three, two, and open fire!
喂 等一下
Hey, wait.
我说了算
I’m in charge.
我说了算
I’m in charge.
-有点缩了 妈妈 -应该是吧
-Shrunk quite a bit, Mum. -I reckon.
应该划好了
I think we have got it.
你呢 奥利
What about you, Oli?
穿着高跟鞋
With high heels.
-你这个作弊的孩子 -作弊
-Oh, you cheater. -Cheater.
别忘了企鹅
Don’t forget Penguin.
过来 企鹅
Come on, Peng.
-或许我可以弄… -在哪里来着 这里
Maybe I can get a…So, where is it again? Here? -Mm-hmm.
(企鹅)
妈妈喜欢大海 一直都喜欢
Mum loves the ocean. She always has.
-妈妈和爸爸就… -喂
-Mum met Dad– -Hey.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
只是一件事
It’s just a thing.
什么样的事
What sort of thing?
我可以把这些收好
I… I can pack these up.
你需要…
Do you need any…
如果你希望 我可以帮忙
I mean, I can help if you like.
不用 没事
No. It’s fine.
我可以收好
I’ll pack them up.
来了
Coming. Coming
你好 詹外婆
– -Hi, Nan Jan.
你好
Hi.
-嗨 外婆 -你好
-Hey, Nan. -Hello.
你们带来了企鹅 真好
Oh, you brought Penguin. How nice.
你好 宝贝 生日快乐
-Hi, Mum. -Hello, sweetheart. Happy birthday.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-快点 快 -快点 快
-Quickly, quickly, carry. -Hurry. Come on.
-快点藏起来 -快
-Hide them, quick. -Come on.
谢谢你 凯
Thanks, Kyles.
山姆 你都这么老了
Oh, Sammy, you’re so old.
(我坐轮椅就是为了停车)
我会好好穿的
Uh, I’ll wear it well.
我还给你买♥♥了起泡酒 但是我…
And I got you bubbles, but I got–
我买♥♥了便宜的酒 因为你没办法品尝
Look, I got the cheap stuff ’cause you can’t taste it.
-太好了 谢谢你 继续说 -是 爱你
-Oh great. Thanks. Keep it coming. -Yeah. Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
凯丽
Kylie!
这张桌子又不会自己摆好 快点
This table isn’t gonna set itself. Come on.
-好 妈妈 -用好的纸巾
-Okay. Okay, Mum. -And use the good napkins.
我等这个 已经等一年多了
I have waited over a year for this.
不是吧
Oh no.
我发誓那只鸟这样对我 就是为了烦我
Oh, I swear that bird does it to me just to annoy me.
抱歉 妈妈
-Sorry, Mum.
我去
-I’ll get it.
-谢谢你 小鲁 -你必须要在屋里吗
-Thanks, Roo. -Do you have to be inside?
它不是故意的
She didn’t mean to.
-走开 走 -应该是盖伊
-Shoo, shoo! Shoo! -That’ll be Gaye.
有时候它会以为脚趾是虫子
Sometimes she thinks toes are worms.
靠 抱歉 詹
Oh! Sorry. Sorry, Jan.
盖伊 你觉得山姆有机会
-So, Gaye, you reckon Sam’s got a shot?
是的
-Oh yeah.
那样她会在水上花很多时间
So, she’ll be spending a lot of time in the water?
对 每周训练三次
Yeah, training three times a week.
听起来很危险 山姆不能游泳 你能吗
It sounds dangerous. And Sam can’t swim, can you?
别担心 詹 目前为止 我没有一个学生溺水
Don’t you worry, Jan. I haven’t drowned a student yet.
但是我的前夫嘛 就… 就不太一样了
But my ex-husband, well… that’s a whole other story.
我的学生们
You know, um, my… my students,
他们通常都要 花很长时间才能找到平衡
they… they usually take a long time to find their balance…
去吧 企鹅 去呼吸一点新鲜空气
There you go, Peng, some fresh air.
这位进入水中 就像鸭子一样天生亲水
…took to it like a duck to the water, this one.
说实话 那是我在事故之后 第一次感觉自己正常
Honestly, it’s the first time I’ve felt normal since the accident.
我在划皮划艇的时候 看起来和所有人一样正常
When I’m kayaking, I look like everyone else.
盖伊 真是谢谢你
Well, thank goodness for Gaye.
终于有人能让山姆走出屋子了
Someone’s gotta get Sam out of the house,
-积极主动 -妈妈 别说了
be proactive. Mum, please.
妈妈 卡姆隆每天都让她走出房♥子
Mum, what– That’s what Cameron does every day.
我不是那个意思
-I wasn’t saying that. -Mm-hmm.
我不是那个意思 卡姆
I didn’t mean that, Cam.
-我知道 -我只是想说 很不容易
-I know. -All I’m saying is it’s very hard.
你还有自己的工作 山姆经常是一个人
You’ve got your work. Sam’s often alone.
她喜欢自己的独♥立♥ 詹
She likes her independence, Jan.
但她不能走路
-But she can’t walk. -God.
我还在呢 妈妈
I’m right here, Mum.
她应该有多独♥立♥
How much independence should she have?
-妈妈 我就在你三尺之外 -不是 我说真的
-Mum, I’m three feet away from you. -No, really.
别说了
Please.
万一发生什么糟糕的事情呢
-What if something awful happened?
-天啊 妈妈 -她有自己的电♥话♥ 詹 她会打电♥话♥的
-Oh God, Mum. She has her phone, Jan. She’d call.
对 万一她摔倒 或者发生火灾呢
Yeah, what if she fell or there was a fire?
喂 孩子们
Hey, boys!
你们跳进泳池去游泳吧
Um, how about you go jump in the pool?
-拿走你们的盘子 -乐趣才刚刚开始
-Take your plates. -Oh, it was just getting fun.
-我们还有蛋糕吗 -当然有了 小傻瓜
-Will we still get cake? -Of course we will, ding-dong. -It’s chocolate.
别叫我小傻瓜
-Don’t call me a ding-dong.
万一她当时拿不到手♥机♥呢
What if she couldn’t reach her phone?
-天啊 -万一手♥机♥没电呢
-Oh my God. -What if it wasn’t charged?
我们不讨论“万一” 詹
We don’t talk in what-ifs, Jan.
-我们就这样生活 -卡姆 不要
We live our life. Cam, don’t.
是嘛
-Oh yes.
只顾玩乐 不负责任 你们执行这原则 看看现在变成什么样了
All fun and no responsibility. Look where that’s got you.
-我可能也要去游个泳 -请你坐下 坐 盖伊
-I might, uh, go for a swim as well. -Please sit down, Gaye.
詹 如果你是暗示…
-It’s fine. -And, Jan, if you’re implying–
不 她没有在暗示 只是…
No, she’s not implying. It’s just…
别管她 她喝多了 有点患得患失
Leave her alone. She’s drunk and emotional.
我都听到了
I heard that.
对 当然了 你就在我三尺之外 妈妈
Well, yes, of course. You’re three feet away, Mum.
你可怜的父亲去世的时候…
-When your poor father died– -Oh.
-我真的… 好吧 -请坐
-I’m just– Okay. -Sit, please.
真的不用 你可以留下
No, no, please. May as well stay.
你可怜的父亲去世的时候
When your poor father died,
我想:“至少我还有女儿们”
I thought, at least I’ve still got the girls.
但是现在 我会半夜睁着眼睛担心
But now I just lie awake at night worrying.
我不担心吗
And I don’t?
我一直都在有各种担心
All I ever do is worry.
我担心我是不是在山姆面前太开心了 在孩子们面前太悲伤了
I worry if I’m too happy in front of Sam or too sad in front of the boys.
我担心是否应该带他们去海滩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!