什么意思
What do you mean?
(产生感情 皮筏艇)
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你喜欢水
You love the water.
你不懂
You don’t get it.
你在害怕什么
What are you scared of?
能发生的最糟糕的情况 就只是你尴尬而已
The worst that can happen is you’ll bexa0embarrassed.
-喂 企鹅 -但那样至少你尝试过了
-Hey, Peng. -But at least you tried.
应该是 再来一件 让我感觉自己没用的事情
How about another thing to make me feel useless?
你到底需要什么 山姆 我真的已经想尽办法了
So, what do you need, Sam? ‘Cause I’m running out of ideas.
我和孩子们在苦苦挣扎
The boys and I, we’re struggling.
哦 你在苦苦挣扎
Oh, you’re struggling?
是的 我们每一个人都很难 山姆
Yes, it’s all of us, Sam.
不 不是的
No, it’s not!
告诉我 你想怎样
Just tell me what you want.
怎样都行 反正不是这样
Uh, anything but this.
-我想走路送孩子们上学 -我们去滑冰吧
-I wanna walk the boys to school. -Let’s go for a skate.
我想自己穿衣服
I wanna get dressed by myself.
我想要一天没有任何疼痛
I want a day without pain.

Hey.
你们几个 来个人清理这片混乱
Will one of you please clean up this mess?
嘘 企鹅
Shush, Peng.
妈妈
-Mum!
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, bud.
不行 不要抬我 把我的腿摆正就行了
No, don’t lift me. Just fix my legs.
我去找爸爸
Oh, I’ll get Dad.
没事的
It’s okay.
不行 还是让我帮你吧
No. Just let me help you.
等我一下
Just give me a sec.
慢一点
–Just go slow.
拉轮椅
Just pull the chair.
-可以拿来那个枕头吗 -好
-Can you grab that pillow? -Yeah.

Okay.
就是这样 宝贝
That’s it, babe. That’s it.
你做对了
You got it.
你走吧
-You’re good.
来 我就移♥动♥这个吧
Here, I’ll just move this.
你走吧
Go, please.

-Okay.

Whoa!
企鹅
Peng!
飞吧 企鹅
-Go, Peng!
爸爸 你看
-Whoo! -Dad, look!
飞吧 企鹅
-Go, Peng! -Look! Go, Peng!
飞吧
-Go! -Peng!
山姆
Sammy!
山姆
Sam!
-我们走 企鹅 -我们走
-Let’s go, Peng. -Let’s go.
山姆
Sam!
我没事 我很好
I’m okay. It’s fine.
你一定不要错过这一幕
You’re not missing this.
它飞起来了
-Is she flying? -Yeah.
你等一下
You wait.
-好 飞吧 企鹅 -飞 企鹅
-Yeah, go, Peng! -Go, Peng!
你可以的
-Peng, you can do it! -Yeah!
飞吧 企鹅
-Go, Peng!
企鹅 好啊
-Yes, Peng!
我就知道你可以
Knew you could do it!
飞吧 企鹅
Go, Peng!
加油 企鹅
-Go on, Peng! -Woo-hoo!
-好 -耶
-Yeah! -Good one!
你们好
Hello.
你们就是布鲁姆一家吧
You must be the Blooms.
我是盖伊
I’m Gaye.
卡姆隆 我们通过电♥话♥
-Cameron. We spoke on the phone. -Uh-huh.
卡姆隆告诉我 你很会冲浪
Cameron tells me you’re quite the surfer.
以前是
Was.
还是护士
And a nurse.
还是一位母亲 看几个小家伙的穿着 可不是好对付的样子
And a mum. By the looks of these jokers, it couldn’t have been a walk in the park.
你好像有点紧张
You seem a bit nervous.
我坐在轮椅上
I’m in a wheelchair.
你不想在皮划艇上吗
Well, wouldn’t you rather be in a kayak?

Right.
你抓住前面 我抓住后面
You hold the front. I’ll take the back.
把桨递给山姆
And, uh, pass the paddle to Sam, please.

Yep.
拉出来
Okay, pull it out.
我想让你练习划桨
So I want you to practice paddling.
卡姆 你的手温柔一点
Gentle hands, Cam.
天啊 他真强壮啊
-Jeez, he goes in strong, doesn’t he?
好 我想让你把皮划艇当成游泳去想
Okay, so I want you to think about it like it’s swimming,
只是你需要用桨划水 而不是用你的手划水
except you’re gonna scoop the water with the paddle instead of your hands.
感受桨叶划过水面 找到要领
Try and feel it on the blade until you get a good catch.
对 眼睛正视前方
Yeah. Eyes straight ahead.
如果看向两边 就会向两边倾斜
You look to the side, you’ll leanxa0to the side.

Right.
对 轻轻拂过手腕侧面
Yeah, flick it off at the side at the waist.
很好
Good.
非常好
That’s it.
你越自在 就能走得越快
The more comfortable you are, the quicker you’ll go.
放松 呼吸
-Relax and breathe.
-你划得好棒啊 妈妈 -感觉你有点紧张 山姆
-You’re doing great, Mum! -Looking a bit tense there, Sam.

Okay. Okay.
现在到了课程最重要的部分
Now we’ve come to the most important part of the lesson.
我想让你侧翻
I want you to tip over.
-什么 -你听到了 下水吧
-What? -You heard me. Get in there.
不行
No way.
发生的最坏情况能怎么样 你会游泳 不是吗
What’s the worst thing that can happen? You swim, don’t you?
你还有手臂 你的手臂肯定很有力量
You still have your arms. They must be good for something.
来吧 这就像骑自行车一样
Come on, it’s like riding a bike.
自行车我也不能骑
I can’t do that either.
别逼我给你掀翻 山姆
Don’t make me tip you out, Sam.
你不会的
You wouldn’t.
我经常给别人掀翻 我都臭名远扬了
Oh, I tip people all the time. I’m known for it.
我不行
I can’t.
做不到
Can’t do it.
这是最简单的
This is the easy part.
就跟从自行车上摔下来一样
This is falling off the bike.
我说了我不行
I said I can’t!
三、二、一
-Three, two, one. -Three, two, one.
-喂 记得我们上次去… -对
-Hey, remember that time we went– -Yeah!
很快你就要搬出家里了 小家伙
It’ll soon be time for you to move out of home, girl
或者开始付租金
or start paying rent.
你今天很棒 盖伊认为你很有天赋
You were incredible today. Gaye thinks you’ve got talent.
喂 谢谢你逼我一把
Hey, thanks for pushing me.
很抱歉你必须要这样生活
And I’m sorry you have to live with this.
开什么玩笑
-Are you kidding?
我认为自己是这世上最幸运的男人
I consider myself the luckiest man alive.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
怎么会
How so?
因为有一天晚上
Because for a night…
我坐在那里 想着以后再也见不到你会怎样
I sat thinking I’d never see you again.
但我能见到
But I did.
每一天都能见到
I do, every day.
所以…
So… so…
我一直在读关于喜鹊的书
I’ve been reading up on magpies.
-是嘛 -是的
-Oh yeah? -Oh yeah.
事实证明 它们的伴侣会延续终生
Turns out they mate for life.
真的吗
Really?
完全的一夫一妻制

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!