-求你了 妈妈 -它只是一只小鸟
-Come on, Mum. -She’s just a little bird.
只要等到它变得足够强壮就好
Just until she gets strong enough.
-耶 -耶
Yes!
它也不想被困在屋里 对吧
She doesn’t wanna be stuck inside, does she?
我和你比赛
I’ll race you.
不了
No, you won’t.
我看书上说 小鸟宝宝会梦到它们妈妈的歌♥声
I read that baby birds dream of their mother’s song.
它们就是通过这种方式学会唱歌♥的
And that’s how they learn to sing.
不知道它们会不会梦到 妈妈也教它们飞
I wonder if they dream of their mothers teaching them to fly too.
企鹅更强壮 也更胖了
Penguin got stronger and fatter…
快了 企鹅
Almost there, Peng.
但是似乎不能飞
…but couldn’t seem to fly.
或许是因为我们不会飞
Maybe ’cause we didn’t.
企鹅 别闹了
Penguin, stop it.
你看 企鹅 这是鸟磁铁
Look, Peng, it’s the bird magnet.
好吃
Mmm, yum, yum, yum, yum.
真不错
-This is pretty good. -Yum. Mmm.
想来点吗 企鹅
Want some, Penguin?
想来点吗 小家伙
Want some, girl?
拥有翅膀却不能飞翔
Must be weird to have wings
一定很奇怪
and not be able to fly.

Hey, hey, hey.
你好 小鲁
Hello, Roo.

-Hi.
你好啊 陌生人
G’day, stranger.
嗨 凯丽阿姨
Hi, Aunty Kylie.
-嗨 詹外婆 -詹外婆 你看
-Hi, Nan Jan. -Nan Jan, watch this!

Okay.
冲啊
-Go! Go!
你气色不错
Whoo!
是的 非常好
-You’re looking good. -Yeah, it was pretty amazing.
我做了很多瑜伽 我几个星期都没有和任何人说话
I just did lots of yoga. I didn’t speak to anyone for weeks.
我什么都没有喝
I didn’t drink anything.
你应该让妈妈也去
We should get Mum to go.
是啊
Yeah.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
我来弄点咖啡吧 你需要什么吗
How about I put some coffee on? Do you need anything?
不用了 我没事 谢谢你 妈妈
No, I’m fine. Thanks, Mum.
来点奶酪和饼干呢
What about some cheese and bikkies?
我不用
It’s all good.
坚果呢
Nuts?
好 太好了 听起来很完美
Okay, great. That sounds perfect.
你生我的气了
-Are you cross with me?
没有
-No.
我为什么要生你的气
Why would I be cross with you?
是我让你去的
I’m the one who told you to go.
所以…
So…
为了一杯红酒 我愿意牺牲一切
I would kill for a glass of wine.
-你上一次出门是什么时候 -我会出门
-When was the last time you went out? -I go out.
是嘛 去哪儿 去看医生不算
Yeah? Where? And not to the doctor’s.
你上一次出门玩是什么时候
I mean, when was the last time you just went out?
我们出去吃午餐吧 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say? Let’s go for lunch.
那会对我们非常有益
That would do us a world of good.
别扫兴嘛 山姆
Come on, Sammy.
他为什么要把车停在那里
Why is he even parking there?
他腿脚又没有毛病
-He’s not even handicapped. -I know.
我们可以不要在这里停车吗
Can we please not park here?
什么
What?
不行 山姆 卡姆给了我一个贴纸
No, Cam gave me a sticker, Sam.
我不想用那个
-I don’t want to use that.
很方便 亲爱的
-It’s convenient, darling.
-这又没有… -我不管 妈妈
-It doesn’t mean that– -I don’t care, Mum.
你不是残障人士
You’re not a spastic.
-没有人那样想 -天啊 我没这样说
-No one thinks that. -Oh my God. I wasn’t saying that.
-妈妈 不要再提这个词 -你不能说那个词
-Mum! Never ever! -You can’t say that word.
那才是正确的词汇 我有一个堂妹是残障人士
That was the correct term. I had a cousin who was a spastic.
-天啊 -玛丽 你还记得她吧
-Oh my God. -Mary, you remember her.
她有一头可爱的红色头发
-Please. I– -She had lovely red hair.
不 我去拿椅子
No, I’ll get the chair.
我去拿椅子
I’ll get the chair.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧 宝贝
You okay, darling?
小心
-Oh! -Oh, careful.
-没事的 -你没事吧
-It’s all right. -You all right?
-谢谢 -太好了 谢谢
-Thank you. -Great, thank you.
你感觉怎么样 宝贝
So, what do you feel like, sweetheart?
你一定要喝点酒
You’ve gotta have a glass of wine.
我们就喝一瓶 喝吧
-We should share a bottle. -Maybe a nice -Let’s do that.
你好 布朗
-Oh, hi!xa0Bron!
-山姆 -嗨
-Sam? -Hi.
-嗨 布朗 -嗨
-Hi, Bron. -Hi.
山姆 你好
Sam, hi.
你好
Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
-很好 -很抱歉问你好不好 是我傻了
-Yeah, good. -Oh, I know. I’m sorry, a silly question.
-没事的 -我那天去看你了
-No, it’s okay. -Came up to see you the other day.
对 是的
Oh yeah, right.
谢谢你送的花
Thanks, um… thanks for the flowers.
小孩子们喜欢意大利千层面
Kids loved the lasagna.
-我当时在理疗师那里 -对
-Uh, I was at the physio. -Yeah. Yeah.
不用 没事的 我能理解
No, it’s okay. I get it.
我只是想让你知道 不管什么时候
I just wanted to let you know that I’m here
你有任何需要 我都在
and whatever you need, I’m… you know.
那…我们几周后见
Maybe see you in a few weeks, yeah.
你最近好吗 布朗
What are you up to, Bron?
-是的 -好
-Oh yeah. -Oh.
老样子…
Same old, same old.
又回到了医院的20号♥病房♥ 对
Um, back on ward 20 in the hospital. -Oh. -Yeah.
孩子们学校的筹款活动要开始了 这件事很让人兴奋
Kids’ school fundraiser’s coming up. That’s about as exciting as it gets. Um…
我们留在这里过圣诞节 之后就要去努萨了
I’m just hanging out for Christmas. We’ll head back up to Noosa.
意大利千层面
Lasagna.
-对 意大利千层面 -千层面
-Yeah, lasagna. -Lasagna. Yes.
-我们先看看妈妈想吃什么 -冰淇淋
-See what Mum wants first. -Ice cream.
孩子们 去洗澡
Boys, jump in the shower.
妈妈是疯了吗
Has Mum gone crazy?
闭嘴 鲁本
Shut up, Rueben.
我们做的所有事情
All those things we did.
对 不是 我…
Yeah, no, I…
我懂
I get it.
我知道你想…
That you want…
你想…
that you want to…
抹去自己
…erase yourself.
抛弃过去的样子
Who you were.
但你还是你 山姆
But you’re still you, Sam.
-不 我不是 这才是重点 -你就是
-No, I’m not. That’s the point. -You are.
-你就是 -我不是
-You are. You are. You are! -I’m not.
我不是
I’m not.
这是另一个人
That is someone else.
我什么都不是 这…
I’m nothing. This–
没有用 就是没有用
It doesn’t work. It just doesn’t work!
看着我 卡姆
Look at me, Cam.
快到了 再迈一步 加油 诺亚
Nearly there. One more. Come on, Noah.
到了
There it is!
卡姆
Cam.
到了 加油 诺亚
There you go. Come on, Noah.
你想出去吗
-You wanna go outside?
去吧
Go on.
试一下
Give it a go.
下次吧
Next time.
或许我们应该换种方法
Maybe we should try something different.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!