或许你应该让它留在那里的
Maybe you should’ve left it there.
那样它就死了 妈妈
She would have died, Mum.
从很高的地方摔下来的
She fell a long way.
我们不要让它缺水
Let’s keep her fluids up in the meantime.
我觉得送去给兽医会更好
I just think it’d be better off at the vet.
你觉得这是雄性还是雌性
Is it a boy or a girl, do you think?
这上面说 喜鹊的性别 要一年之后才能看出来
Well, says here a magpie’s gender can’t be determined until after a year.
所以我们还不知道
So, we don’t know.
是雌性
-It’s a girl.
你怎么知道
-How do you know?
我就是知道
Well, I just do.
它需要一个名字
Well, she needs a name.
不 卡姆
No, Cam.
不要取名字 拜托
No names, please.
家里要操心的事情已经够多了
Got enough to worry about around here.
企鹅
Penguin.
企鹅 为什么
Penguin? Why?
因为它身上是黑白的
‘Cause she’s black and white.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那么…
-How about…
-斑马怎么样 -臭鼬
Zebra? -Skunk?
-熊猫 -熊猫好
-Panda? -Panda’s good.
不 “魔术师手杖”怎么样
No, how about Magician’s Wand?
-棋盘 -足球怎么样
-Chessboard. -How about Soccer Ball?
燕尾服
Tuxedo?
-很好哎 -企鹅
-Very good. -Penguin.
它的名字是…
Her name’s…
企鹅
Penguin.
没事的 企鹅
It’s all right, Penguin.
有时候很难相信发生的事情
Sometimes it’s hard to believe what happened.
好像我们的妈妈被偷走了一样
It’s like Mum was stolen from us.
她以前会和我们一起冲浪
She used to surf with us,
和我们一起滑冰
skate with us,
和我们一起在沙地上踢足球
play soccer in the sand with us.
她以前很棒
She was awesome.
来吧
Come on.
我们走
Whoo! Let’s go!xa0
-来啊 -来 企鹅 看着我
Come on! -Look, Peng. Look at me.
有意思 企鹅
-Funny, Peng.
等一下
Oh, wait.
它刚刚是在你身上拉屎了吗
Did she just poo on you?
它需要纸尿裤
She needs a nappy.
你才需要
You do.
不 你才需要 你总是放屁
No, you do. For your farts.
我不介意
I don’t mind.
喂 企鹅 你应该是这样飞的
Hey, Peng. This is how you fly.
不要
-Don’t! -Woo-hoo!

-Flying.
别理他 企鹅
Ignore him, Peng.
你试试 诺亚 你这个胆小鬼
-You try, Noah, you chicken.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel this?
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel this?
不能
No.
好棒 感觉像超能力一样
That’s cool, like a superpower.
妈妈
Mum?
企鹅在和你说话
Penguin’s talking to you.
什么
What?
你为什么不喜欢它
Why don’t you like her?
它是一只野生的鸟
She’s a wild bird,
也就是说 它不能永远留在这里 对吗
which means she can’t stay here forever. Right?
来吧 企鹅
Come on, Peng.
你要恢复体力才行
You’ve gotta get your strength back.
它不喜欢 诺亚
She obviously doesn’t like it, Noah.
它应该喜欢
She should.
我就是按照网上说的做出来的 放了虫子和各种东西
I made it like they said online, with bugs and stuff.
不如你来尝尝 像它们一样 尝尝什么味道
Why don’t you try it? See what it tastes like then?
闭嘴 鲁本
Shut up, Rueben.
喂 抱歉我回来晚了
-Hey. Sorry I’m late.
嗨 爸爸
-Hey, Dad. Hi, Dad.
本来应该只是一个正常的全家福照片
It was supposed to be a normal family portrait.
结果他们都讨厌彼此的肚子
Turns out they all hate each other’s guts.
显然 也讨厌我的 所以还有点意思
And mine too, apparently, so that was a bit of fun.

Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
疼痛怎么样了 一到十 哪一级
How’s the pain? One to ten?
我很好
I’m fine.
你呢
And you?
今天很好 非常好
-G’day, gorgeous. -Aw.
别感冒
-Gesundheit. -She sneeze?
好 听我说 我在想 我们晚餐可以吃鱼和薯条
Okay, so look, I was thinking we could have fish and chips for dinner.
在海滩上吃
Eat on the beach?
-我可以带企鹅吗 -你当然可以带企鹅
-Can I bring Peng? -Of course you can bring Penguin.
我可以带上你 山姆
I could carry you, Sam.
不了
No.
下面很美的 走吧
It’s beautiful down there. Come on.
不了 你们去吧
No. You guys go.
我…
I’m…
我准备好睡觉了
I’m gonna get ready for bed.
-去吧 妈妈 -现在睡觉太早了 山姆
-Come on, Mum. -It’s too early for bed, Sam.
去吧 妈妈
Please, Mum?
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, bub.
喂 给我带回来一个贝壳 好吗
Hey, bring me back a shell, okay?
孩子们 快点 我们走了
-Hey. Come on. Let’s go. -I bet I can beat you.
毛巾、衣服 我们去玩吧
-I’ll race you to the bedroom. -Towels, togs, let’s rock!
-奥利 走 -好
-Oli, come on. -Yes.
以后不要再在孩子们面前 问我那个问题
Never ask me that question in front of the boys again.
什么问题
What question?
我好吗
How am I?
我不想对他们说谎
I don’t wanna have to lie to them.
爸爸 我的泳衣呢
Dad, where are my swimmers?

Okay.
不要
Don’t.
你想你妈妈吗
-Do you miss your mum?
奥利
Oli.
把这个贝壳给妈妈
Give this shell to Mum.
谢谢你 诺亚
Thanks, Noah.
喂 企鹅
Hey, Peng.
过来看这个
Come and watch this.
很好吃 爸爸
-This is delicious, Dad.
来啊 企鹅
-Mmm. -Come on, Peng.
你也来吃一个吧 企鹅
Why don’t you have one, Peng?
-要吃吗 企鹅 -来点鱼
-Want one, Peng? -Want a bit of fish?
想吃薯条吗 企鹅
Or a yummy chip, Peng?
这个不对
-That’s not the right one.
它是喜鹊 不是海鸥
-She’s a magpie, not a seagull.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, girl.
-吃点牡蛎 -你在做什么 企鹅
Eat some oyster. What are you doing, Peng?
真乖
Good girl.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
小鲁
Roo?
卡姆 宝贝
Cam, babe.
是鲁本
It’s Rueben.
出什么事了
Something’s up.
你没事吧
You okay?
天啊
Oh God!
不是吧
Oh, no,

no.
闻起来像牡蛎
Smells like oysters.
卡姆
Cam?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!