NETFLIX 出品
(基于真实故事改编)
妈妈喜欢大海
Mum loves the ocean.
一直都喜欢
She always has.
妈妈和爸爸就是在海滩上认识的 当时他们才十几岁
Mum met Dad on the beach when they were teenagers.
从那之后 他们就一直在一起
They’ve been together ever since.
这是我四岁的时候
That’s me when I was four.
鲁本是我的第一个弟弟
Rueben’s my middle brother.
他一直都很烦人
He’s always been annoying.
后来又有了奥利
And then Oli.
幸运的老幺
Lucky last.
这是我们布鲁姆一家
And that’s us. The Blooms.
一切都是那么完美
Everything was pretty much perfect.
然后就发生了去年的事
But then last year happened.
-快来 -该抓你了 奥利
Come on. – You’re it, Oli.
-我没有 -回来
-No, I’m not.Come back!
-你抓不到我 -抓到了
-You can’t catch me. -Gotcha!
我们几个孩子想去迪士尼乐园
– Us kids wanted to go to Disneyland.
但是妈妈和爸爸选择去了泰国
But Mum and Dad chose Thailand instead.
我很喜欢泰国
I liked Thailand.
妈妈
Mum!
-别闹 -别闹
-Oh no! -Oh no!
别闹 下去
-Come on. Let’s go!
-给你 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Thank you.
走开
Go away!
快点 快来 小鲁
-Quick, quick, quick. Come on, Roo!
开始了
-Here we go.
快来呀 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
山姆
Sammy.
妈妈
-Mum!
但我痛恨去年
– But I hate last year.
山姆
-Sam!
山姆
Sam!
喂 孩子们
-Hey, boys.
孩子们
– Come on! -Boys!
我想去
I wanna go!
孩子们 这个我也已经告诉过你们了
Boys, I’ve told you about this. Roo!
拜托你们别玩了
Stop playing, please.
别玩了
Please.
鲁本或者奥利 可以去看一眼妈妈是否还好吗
Rueben or Oli, can you go and see if Mum is okay?
-我昨天看的 -我前天看的
-I did it yesterday. -I did it the day before.
-是 你们工作量太大了 -应该让诺亚去
-Yeah, yeah, you’re overworked. -Noah should do it.
谁昨天去的 谁前天去的并不重要
It doesn’t matter who did it yesterday or the day before.
我只是让你们去看一眼妈妈
I’m just asking you to check on Mum, please.
为什么不让诺亚去
Why can’t Noah do it?
诺亚在哪里
-Where is Noah?
他在屋顶
-He’s on the roof in his chair.
校服
Uniforms.
裤子脱了 穿上校服
Pants… pants off, uniforms on.
-别闹了 -我要吃一个全麦三明治
-Stop it! -I’ll have a whole-grain sandwich.
诺亚
Noah!
他在楼上
He’s upstairs?
诺亚
-Noah?
诺亚
-I… I bet he isn’t, only you. -Noah?
下来帮点忙
A bit of help down here.
好
‘Kay.
妈妈在医院里很害怕
Mum was pretty scared in the hospital.
但至少在那里 她不是唯一被困在床上的人
But at least there, she wasn’t the only one stuck in bed.
-坚持住 山姆 -没事的
-Hang on, Sam. -It’s okay.
-好吗 -我没事
-Okay? -I’m fine.
妈妈摔坏了后背上 被医生叫做T6胸椎的地方
Mum broke her back at what the doctors callxa0T6…
但是妈妈把那个地方叫文胸肩带
…but what Mum calls her bra strap.
那个部位以下 身体没有任何感觉
She can’t feel anything from there down.
那个导液管留在里面
That catheter’s staying in.
把这个拿出来
I’ll just get this out.
除非她打嗝的时候
Except when she has the hiccups.
爸爸 没有牛奶了
Dad, there’s no more milk!
我没事
I’m okay.
都被诺亚喝了
-Noah drank it all.
可以请你关门吗
Can you close the door, please?
一切准备就绪
Oh, and we’re ready to go.
这次还会痛吗
Is this gonna hurt again?
如果你正确落地 就不会痛
Hmm, not if you land properly.
-好 -你们没事吧
Oh! Are you okay?
快点 小鲁 我早就让你别再这样了
Come on, Roo. I’ve asked you not to do that already.
小鲁 这个可以拿走吗
Can you move this please, Roo?
-快去 帮你妈妈拿走 -诺亚
-Look, move that for your mum. -Noah?
关掉电视
Turn the TV off.
妈妈 我不会系鞋带
Mum, I can’t do my laces.
爸爸知道怎么打出最棒的结
Dad knows how to tie the best knots.
-我放学后可以去凯家吗 -今天不行
-Can I go to Kai’s after school? -Not today.
-为什么不行 -你们快点出去 走
-Why not? -Out, you lot. Go.
哎呀 糟了
Oh, shit.
没事的
Hey, it’s fine.
我们今天可以买♥♥午餐吃吗 今天是周五
Can we buy our own lunches today? It’s Friday.
-我可以吃派吗 -我可以吃香肠卷吗
-Can I get a pie? -Ooh, can I get a sausage roll?
好 当然可以
Yeah, of course you can.
耶
-Yes! -Mmm!
你刚回家没多久
You’ve only been home a little while.
会好起来的 我保证
It will get better. I promise.
快走吧 爸爸 我们要迟到了
Come on, Dad. We’re gonna be late.
抱歉 山姆
I’m sorry, Sam.
我爱你
I love you.
我送完孩子们给你打电♥话♥
I’ll call you after drop-off.
吻我一下再走
Give us a kiss before you go.
妈妈再见
Bye, Mum.
-再见 宝贝 祝你一天愉快 -妈妈再见
-Bye, sweetie. Have a good day. -Bye, Mum.
喂 孩子们 快点走吧
-Hey, boys. Come on, hurry.
-把这个摘了再去学校 -大家走吧
-Take this off before you go to school. Go, go, go, go, everybody.
诺亚再见
-Bye, Noah. -Bags the front.
-各位 听好 喂 你们俩不要打架 -我是老大
Listen, guys! Hey! Do not fight, you two! -I’m the oldest.
你总是老大
-You’re always the oldest.
你坐后面 诺亚
-Duh! -You’re in the back, Noah.
喂 是我
Coo-ee! Only me!
你好 宝贝
Hello, darling.
你好
Hi.
你怎么坐在黑暗里
What are you doing sitting here in the dark?
没事
Nothing.
屋里面需要阳光和新鲜空气
You need some light and fresh air in here.
不如你把书带出去 去草坪上吧
Hmm, why don’t you take your book out onto the lawn?
进行你的锻炼也可以
Or do your exercises.
别忘了康复中心的医生说的话 你要保持乐观
Remember what the doctor in rehab said. You’ve gotta keep your spirits up.
好
Yeah.
或者试试那些播客什么的
Or try one of those podcast thingies.
我在超♥市♥遇见了布朗
I bumped into Bron in the supermarket,
她以为自己能一边晾衣服
and she reckons she can be hanging out the washing
一边破杀人案
and solving a murder all at the same time.
等凯丽回来
I’d love to have a special lunch
我想办一次特殊午餐
when Kylie gets back.
不好意思
Sorry?
你说什么 宝贝
What did you say, darling?
我什么都没说
I didn’t say anything.
我以为你说话了呢
Oh, thought you did.
卡姆没有换床单吗
Didn’t Cam change these sheets?
就这样吧 别换了 妈妈
Just leave them, please, Mum.
宝贝
Oh dear.
这是什么
What’s this?
真能进来
Well, it fits over here.
我的一个喇叭
One of my speakers there.
嗨 你好
Hey. Hello.
你没事吧
Are you okay?