You do?
这里是檀香山广播电台
This is KGMB in Honolulu…
瓦胡岛又是一个美丽的秋天
on another beautiful fall day here in paradise.
我们掌握了足够的情报
We have enough information.
我们可以回去了
We are returning home.
你想过我们是否会被卷入战争?
Do you ever wonder… if this war’s gonna catch up with us?
没怎么想过
Not a whole lot.
我们没在一起的时候 为准备战争
Every moment we’re not together,
你都在天上训练
you’re up there training for it.
对 我还为现在这种情况接受过训练…
Yeah, well, I’m training for moments like these…
因为我根本不知道
’cause I have no idea…
如何把车子从沙坑里面开出来
how I’m gonna get this car out of the sand.
伊芙琳 你可以从浴室里面出来吗?
Evelyn, can you please come out of the bathroom?
你都进去一个小时啦
You’ve been there for an hour.
伊芙琳! 你干什么呢 想学我?
Evelyn! What are you trying to do, look like me?
你不舒服?
Are you OK?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了? 该死
What’s the matter? No, you… D’oy.
他们称这为空海
They call it the vacant sea.
没有航道经过
None of the major sea lanes go through it…
你可以把整个亚洲藏在那儿
and you can bury the entire land mass of Asia there…
没人会知道
and nobody would know.
日本人可以从那儿向任何目标发起攻击
From there, they could attack anywhere.
最新的情报显示
Our last signals intercept indicate that the Japanese
日本的战斗编队正在向南行驶
taskforce is heading south…
到菲律宾或东南亚
towards the Philippines or southeast Asia.
但海军情报局的瑟曼上校对
But Captain Thurman of Naval intelligence
失踪的日本舰队有他自己的看法
here has his own theory about the missing ships.
长官 我认为
Sir, I believe they’ll try to hit us where
他们要攻击我们的珍珠港
it’ll hurt us the most… Pearl Harbor.
可这儿距离日本有四千海里远
It’s over 4,000 nautical miles from Japan to Pearl.
舰艇编队跑不了这么远 上校
That’s along distance to steam a navy, Captain.
你的根据是什么?
Your theory is based on what?
如果是我 我就会那样做
Well, it’s what I would do.
但缺乏有说服力的证据 瑟曼上校
That’s not exactly hard evidence, Captain Thurman.
嗯 将军 我有确切的证据时候 我们已经处于战争状态了
Well, Admiral, if I had hard evidence… we’d already be at war.
长官 我们可以很轻松地破译日本的外交密电
Sir, we can read their diplomatic codes faster than they can type them.
但瑟曼上校的破译小组还在研究日本海军的密♥码♥
But Captain Thurman’s cryptology team is still trying to crack the naval codes.
截获的密电都缺行少字
The intercepts have missing words and garbled lines…
必须弄清楚他们的真实企图
so to explain the decrypts, we have to try to interpret
才有可能破译这些密电
what we think they’re trying to do.
企图?你是说猜测
Interpret? You mean guess.
他们依靠自己的情报直觉 长官
They use their informed intuition, sir.
我们就像在黑暗中摸索 必须掌握一切
We guess. It’s like playing chess in the dark.
每一个谣传、风吹草动
Any rumor, troop movement, ship movement spinetingle,
或军队调动都要注意
goose bump, we pay attention to it.
我在驻守亚洲的时候
When I was in the
当地人会
Asiatic Fleet the locals used to try
从别的角度看问题
to get outside of a problem to try to see the inside.
偷袭珍珠港对美国是最致命的打击
Well, I see a strike on Pearl. It’s the worst thing that could happen.
可以摧毁太平洋舰队的战斗力
A blow to Pearl would devastate the Pacific Fleet’s ability to make war.
你要我们根据你的直觉
So, sir, you would have us mobilize the entire fleet…
花费数百万元让整个舰队进入战斗部署
at the cost of millions of dollars…
而根据就是你的风声鹤唳
based on this spinetingling feeling of yours?
不是 长官 我的工作是收集情报
No, sir. My job is to gather and interpret material.
根据我破解的不完整情报
Making difficult decisions based on incomplete information…
做出困难的决定是您的责任 长官
…from my limited decoding ability is your job, sir.
那就快点破译这该死的密♥码♥ 上校
Then break the damn naval code, Captain
这样我才能做出正确的决定
so I can make a better decision.
是的 长官 我们尽力
Aye, sir. We are trying.
我想知道我们是否应该让太平洋舰队进入全面警戒
I wonder if we shouldn’t put the Pacific Fleet on full alert.
先生们 如果
In case the optimism of the
和谈结果并不乐观
“Honolulu Advertiser” proves unfounded, gentlemen…
肖特将军和陆军
what are General Short and the
能为我的舰队提供保护吗?
Army going to do about protecting my ships?
珍珠港半径十英里内
Within a tenmile radius of your harbor,
惠勒机场有战斗机
we have fighter planes here at Wheeler…
希凯姆机场有轰炸机和训练用跑道
bombers at Hickam, and a training strip at Haleiwa.
左十度
我们最近在这新建了一个雷达站
We’ve recently established a radar station here
能侦察一百二十五英里外的敌机
that can detect planes 125 miles out.
那是一个月前才建成的 还没有检测过
Which is a month old, Admiral, and untested.
我也见过这些新雷达 少校
I’ve seen these new radar screens, Major.
它们根本分辨不出
There’s no way of telling whether they’re ours,
是敌机还是该死的鸟
theirs or a flock of damn birds.
(一九四一年十二月五日 珍珠港)
我监听到一个来自东京打到珍珠港附近某地的电♥话♥
I’m intercepting a call from Tokyo to somewhere close by Pearl.
东京来的 他说不认识你
There’s a call from Tokyo. They say they don’t know you.
你好?是我 喂 喂
Hello? Hai. Moshi, moshi
是个当地牙医 他说从他的办公室可以看到珍珠港
It’s a local dentist. He can see Pearl Harbor from his office.
对方问有很多水手吗?
Are there many sailors around?
牙医说航♥空♥母舰没在港口
Uh, the dentist says that the flatships are not in port.
他们在谈天气
They’re talking about the weather.
他好像不知道对方是谁
He doesn’t seem to know who he’s talking to.
喂?你好 喂? 莫名其妙
Hello? Moshi moshi. Hello? That was a strange call.
将军 能单独向您汇报吗?
Admiral, may I speak to you in private?
间谍为什么敢用电♥话♥? 他们知道我们在进行监听
Why would a spy use a phone? They know we tap all international lines.
监听人员认为他们并没有使用暗语
Our listeners feel it’s probably not code talk.
听起来好像日本人想从本地居民口中
It sounds like someone in Japan is sneaking
打探我们的航♥空♥母舰在哪
around asking a local citizen the location of our carriers.
这让我觉得心里很乱 马上通知联邦调查局
Well, that makes me feel all warm inside. Get the FBI on it immediately.
我们还没找到那该死的日本舰队吗?
Have we found the goddamn Japanese Fleet yet?
还没有 将军 我们正在整个太平洋上搜索
No, Admiral. The bases are looking all over the Pacific.
那是不是该死的日本舰队在钻石海峡转悠
So the entire fleet could be rounding Diamond Head
所以我们才一无所知
and we wouldn’t know a thing about it.
继续寻找
Get on it.
我还活着
I’m alive.
太困难了 我们没办法通知你
This is the first I could get word out.
(法语)
我答应过你一定会回来
I told you I’d come back.
来 坐吧 都过去了 没事了
Here, sit down. Sit down. Come here. It’s OK. It’s all right.
真的是你
You’re real.
是啊
Yeah.
我每天都梦想这一天
I wished for this every day.
我也是 我每分每秒都在想你
I know. Me, too. Every second. So did I.
我以为你死了 他们说你被击落 掉进了海里
I thought you were dead. They said you were shot down in the sea.
没错
Yeah, I was.
我掉进海里 冷极了 我好想你
I was in the ocean. It was so cold. I missed you.
后来 法国渔船救起了我
I got picked up by a French fishing boat…
在法国的被占区 我不能写信给你
and I was in occupied France, and I couldn’t get word out.
我差一点就 我会全部告诉你的 我保证
And I’m just… I’ll tell you all about it, I promise.
现在好啦 我回来了
But I’m fine. I’m OK. And I’m here now.
伊芙琳 我好想见到你 你太美啦
Evelyn… I just wanted to see you. You’re so beautiful.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 都过去了 伊芙琳 我回来了
Hey, it’s OK. It’s OK. Evelyn, Evelyn. I’m back.
没事了 我发誓永远也不离开你了
It’s OK. I won’t leave you again, I promise.
雷夫 你死了
Rafe, you died.
我的心也死了
And so did I.
我知道 我现在回来了
I know, but I’m… I’m… It’s fine now. I’m back.
我们团聚了
We’re together.
我们又团聚了 对吧?
I mean, we are together… right?
我不知道我在哪
I don’t know where I am.
雷夫
Rafe.
雷夫
Rafe.
离我远点
Stay away.
雷夫
Rafe.
这里是檀香山电台
This is Radio Honolulu…
在这个令人愉快的太平洋岛屿上
playing the sweetest music on the sweetest island
在这个阳光明媚的十二月六日
in the Pacific.
我们为你送上优美的音乐
It’s a beautiful December 6th with beautiful music
要是美国人起了疑心
他们的广播会告诉我们
雷夫
Rafe!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!