你没带这个去上班
If… not that you wear this to work, but…
不过只是条手帕
No… it’s a hankie.
对 没错
Right, right. Yeah.
我在想 也许哪天我能到你这来
Listen, I was thinking maybe I could come by some time…
如果我给你打电♥话♥ 我能来吗?
if I gave you a call, could I come by some time?
如果你一旦有空的话 也许
Once, maybe… if you’re not busy?
嗯 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好吧 好的 谢谢
OK, all right. Thanks.
晚安
Goodbye.
你是个白♥痴♥!
You are such an idiot!
昨晚你和丹尼怎么样?
Did you have fun last night?
不是你想象那样的
It wasn’t how it looked.
就算是 也没关系的
And if it was, it’d be all right.
已经好几个月了 你得继续过日子
It’s been months. It’s time to move on.
我很好啊
I am moving on.
你别骗人 我知道 晚上我都听见你在哭泣
Ev, don’t lie. All I know is, I hear you crying when you think I’m asleep.
我爸抛弃我们以后
When my dad left… I was too much for my mom to handle…
我妈就把我送到姑妈家
…so she sent me to live with my aunt.
我以为我这辈子就完蛋了 但是你并不知道接下来会怎样
I thought my life was over… But you don’t know where it’s all gonna lead.
如果我没有从家里面逃出来 谎报年龄
If I hadn’t run away and lied about my age…
参加海军 我就不会认识雷德
…and enlisted in the Navy… I wouldn’t have met Red,
现在他是我的未婚夫了
and… now he’s my fiance.
我真不习惯这种称呼
Oh, God, I can’t get used to that word.
不过才十二小时而已
It’s only been twelve hours.
噢 贝蒂! 小贝蒂比我们都厉害
Oh, Betty! Little Betty beat us all to the post.
这里是三号♥病房♥ 你们也看到了 这儿没有病人
And this is ward three. As you can see, no patients.
欢迎到夏威夷 来 我带你们去玩
Welcome to Hawaii. Come on, I’ll show you the bar.
桑得拉 咱们去逗逗她们 来啊
Sandra, new recruits to torture. Come on.
对不起 各位女士
Excuse me, ladies?
再过两年等我十九岁的时候 雷德就要买♥♥戒指给我
We’re gonna wait two years until I’m nineteen and Red can buy me a ring.
雷夫让他最好的朋友照顾你
Rafe sent his best friend to tell you…
你应当振作起来了 继续活下去
…so you would be OK, so you can move on.
你还要继续生活下去
You gotta go on living, Ev.
雷德!喔 对不起!
Red! Whoo! Sorry!
永别了 雷夫
Bye, Rafe.
华盛顿 海军情报局
日本舰队失踪了
The Japanese Fleet is missing.
他们进行了无线电管制
They’re operating under radio silence.
这是四天前 十月二十八日拍的照片
This footage was shot four days ago on October 28th.
我们的侦察机搜遍了太平洋
We’re sending scout planes in wider vectors…
一无所获
all over the Pacific, but they get nothing.
他们可能隐藏在这里的某个地方
They could be anywhere in here.
我真不明白 两个航母编队能突然消失了?
I don’t understand how two whole carrier divisions can just disappear.
安全
Clear!
都打偏了 一个偏外 一个偏内
Aw, we’re all over the page. We got one walleyed and one pigeontoed.
安东尼 调整一下六号♥机♥枪♥ 好的
Anthony, tap in number six. All right.
古斯
Gooz,
调整一下三号♥机♥枪♥ 好的
tap in number three. All right.
嘿 有客人来了
Hey. We got a visitor.
哦 那可不是海军制♥服♥
Oh… that ain’t no Navy issue uniform, eh?
丹尼 是伊芙琳
Danny, it’s Evelyn.
老天爷
Jesus!
你还好吧?
You all right?
很好
Yeah. Yeah.
我不好
No.
我想我大概爱上她了
I think I’m falling for her.
你知道的 我早就猜到了
Wow. You know, I saw this coming.
我从未想过 来得太突然了 情不自禁的
I didn’t want this to happen. It just kind of did. Can’t help it.
她总要嫁人 你是最合适的
Well, Danny, she’s gotta be with somebody. It might as well be you.
你告诉我 如果你阵亡了 而你最好的兄弟却在搞你的女友
You telling me if you were dead and you saw your best buddy doing your girl…
你不会起死复生 狠狠地揍这个活着的臭小子一顿吧?
…you wouldn’t come back and beat the living crap outta him?
托尼 给我闭嘴
Tony, back off.
我会死也不会放过他
I’d be back so fast.
丹尼重情重义 会照顾好她的
Danny’s being a better friend taking care of her himself.
我也有女朋友
I got a girlfriend.
那太好了 我们走吧
That’s great. Come on, fellas. Let’s split.
丹尼 不管怎样这都是你和她的事了
Danny, whatever happens now is just about you and her.
别总想着雷夫
You gotta try and forget about Rafe.
小心点 好吗? 女人会蛊惑人心
Be careful, all right? Ladies… cloud the mind.
谢了 古斯
Thanks, Gooz.
不客气
You’re welcome.
嘿 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
他们要去哪儿?
Where’s everybody going?
他们在避嫌
Just being discreet.
好像大家都挺怪怪的
Does it seem like everybody’s acting a little strange?
没有呀
No. Nah.
对
Right.
嗯 也许 也许是有一点吧
Well, maybe… maybe a little. Yeah.
这里的人都太闲了
Well, people in this outfit… have way too much time on their hands.
关于我们
Oh, yeah. I just hope they don’t think
但愿他们别乱想得离谱
there’s been something… going on between us, that’s all.
没有啦 那就太尴尬了
Oh, no. I mean, no. That would be… embarrassing, right?
我忘了拿扳手
Forgot my wrenches.
这真的很尴尬
That would definitely be embarrassing.
你好 我忘了拿扳手
Yeah. Ha. Forgot my wrenches.
他真的没有必要离开呀
He really doesn’t have to leave.
是啊
No.
我要跟朋友出去 那么
I, uh, I’m just going out with the girls, so…
回头见吧
I guess I’ll see you later.
好的 回头见
Yeah. All right. Yeah, all right. I’ll see you around.
见鬼
Shit.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
你见过珍珠港的日落吗?
Have you ever seen Pearl Harbor at sunset?
当然
Of course.
是从空中看的吗?
from the air?
你知道吗 为这我会被踢出军队的
You know, I could get kicked out of the military for this.
真的吗?
Really?
真的 趴下来
Yeah. Stay down.
夏威夷人叫这”瓦伊摩米” 意思是”珍珠海”
The Hawaiians called this harbor Wai Momi. It means “water of pearls.”
真是美极了!
It’s so beautiful.
我爸带我飞过几次
My dad took me up a couple of times.
千万别学他那样翻斤头 你们怎么称呼在空中翻斤头?
Just don’t do what he did. What do you call it when you flip over?
空中翻滚?
A barrel roll?
对 我不会学他的
Yeah. I won’t.
你觉得怎样?
What do you think?
很过瘾
I like that.
那架飞机应该在一小时之前就返航的
Hey! That plane was supposed to be back here an hour ago!
快 躲在伞库里
Quick, hide in the parachute hangar.
我的心跳得好快
My heart is pounding.
丹尼 昨天晚上 不 那样不行
Danny, last night… No, that’s terrible.
丹尼 我们要好好谈谈
Danny, we need to talk about this.
长官 伊芙琳! 丹尼 嘿
Sir.Evelyn! Danny. Hey.
我一夜都没合眼 一直想见你
I didn’t sleep a wink last night. I had to see you.
我知道昨晚太疯狂了 但我不后悔 你呢?
Last night was crazy, I know, but… I’m not sorry. Are you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我过的很愉快 但
Danny, I had a wonderful time last night. I…
这一切都太快了
It’s just all too fast.
伊芙琳 今天早上我坐在沙滩上
Listen, Evelyn, I was just down at the beach this morning
望着升起的太阳
and I watched the sun rise…
心里想 这一切将重新开始
and I knew that everything was gonna be different.
就从今天开始
That this was the start of something new.
就在此时此刻
In this place, in this moment.
我不在乎别人的议论
And I don’t care what anybody else says, you know?
为什么我有这种感觉?
How can I not feel this way?
因为我喜欢你
I kinda like you.
是吗?
Oh, you do?
你的领带歪了
You have your tie on crooked.
一切都会好起来 好吗?
Everything’s gonna be all right, OK?
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
你坐飞机去过瓦胡岛吗?
Do you have any ain’tours going through the valley of Oahu?
懂我的意思吗?