黑哥们儿可都把血汗钱押在你身上了
This is the hardearned greenbacks of every potscrubbing chop in this fleet.
要是你输了我们可就完了
Now if we don’t win. Teeny here has to find another battle ship!
我不能空着手回亚利桑纳号♥
I’m not going back to the Arizona emptyhanded.
别担心你的钱
Don’t worry about the money.
我要把这家伙打回老家 让他滚回自己的机舱去
I’ll send that smug enginefixing snipe… back below decks where he belong.
加油 好兄弟!那混帐东西打了你老妈!是个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
We the man! He slapped your mama! Be a son of a bitch!
你瞧 好耶 多利
Look at this! All right, Dorie!
够了 够了
That’s enough. That’s enough.
我的钱呢?
Oh! Where’s my money?
不行 他作弊
Nah, fight’s rigged.
咱们发了!哈!哈!哈!
We’re rich! Ha ha ha!
你是怎么受伤的?
How’d you get this?
拳击
Boxing.
你赢了吗?
Did you win?
是的 护士小姐
Yes, ma’am.
赢了会怎样?
What do you get for winning?
获得尊严
Respect.
拳头能打出尊严来吗?
So, why do you have to fight with your fists to get respect?
我离开妈妈 离开德克萨斯 去当海军就是为了见见世面
I left my momma in Texas and joined the Navy to see the world…
为了做个受尊重的人
… become a man.
他们却叫我当厨子 甚至连厨子都不算
They made me a cook. Not even that.
还要为其他水兵收拾餐厅
I clean up after other sailors eat.
都两年了 我还没打过枪
Two years, they never even let me fire a weapon.
希望你永远不要碰枪
Well, let’s hope you never have to.
是的 护士小姐
Yes, ma’am.
保重了 米勒士官
You take care, Petty Officer Miller.
你也是 护士小姐
You, too, ma’am.
你知道吗 他教我飞行
You know, he taught me to fly.
无论我遇到任何麻烦 我都不会束手无策
I always knew that no matter what trouble I got into… I’d never be in it alone.
他总会帮我渡过难关
He’d be there with me.
就是在天上他也逼着我超过别人
He was always pushing me to be better and faster.
他说你是个了不起的飞行员
He told me you were a great flier.
那天晚上他告诉我 他自愿去英国
It was the same night he told me he’d volunteered to go to England.
自愿?
Volunteered?
他跟我说他是被指派去的
He… he told me he’d been assigned.
他总是在设法保护我
He was always trying to protect me.
但是你知道吗?我看着镜子里面 穿着这身制♥服♥的自己
But you know what? I look at myself in the mirror in this uniform…
我都不知道我是谁
and I still don’t know who I am.
我看起来像英雄吗?我感觉不是
I look like a hero… but I don’t feel like it.
雷夫 他一向都是表里如一 不是吗?
Rafe… he always looked the part, didn’t he?
他无法等到成为英雄的那一天了
He couldn’t wait to be one.
敬雷夫·麦考利 最棒的飞行员
To Rafe McCawley. The best pilot…
我曾经最好的朋友
and the best friend I ever knew…
我一生最好的朋友
or ever will know.
敬雷夫
To Rafe.
(为国捐躯)
攻击训练正在进行中
为保证任务成功
高空轰炸及鱼雷攻击训练是极为重要的
只要偷袭顺利
美国人只有坐以待毙
制♥造♥大量的假情报麻痹美国人
特别要关注太平洋的主要目标
尤其是夏威夷 不能放松
你太英明了 山本大将
英明的人能避免战争
(一九四一年七月 华盛顿)
(海军司令部)
你看看
Look at this.
太平洋上到处都是日本人的电报
The Japanese are flooding the Pacific with radio traffic.
从巴拿马运河到东南亚都有
Everywhere from the Panama Canal to southeast Asia.
这不合乎逻辑 上校
There’s no logical pattern, Captain.
对 这其中必有玄机
No. There’s always logic.
他们知道我们在监听
They know we read their mail.
他们想让我们以为他们的舰队在向南移♥动♥
They’re trying to make us think their fleet is moving south.
我不吃这一套 其中肯定有阴谋
I’m not buying it. Something, something’s up.
否则 这也太明目张胆了
Otherwise, why would they take the trouble to bullshit me?
伊芙琳 我替你签收了这些信
Evelyn, I signed for these letters for you today.
从英国寄来的
They’re from England.
雷夫的信
They’re from Rafe.
很抱歉 伊芙琳 邮件比消息慢
I’m sorry, Evelyn. You know how long it takes mail to get here.
(三个月后)
(正在上映 卓别林 大独♥裁♥者)
(新闻剪辑)
美国还在等待日本的和平答复
America still awaits Japan’s response to peace proposals.
野村大使抵达首都华盛顿
Ambassador Nomura arrives in Washington…
希望他的到来能够达成太平洋地区的和平协议
…in what could hopefully guarantee continued peace in the Pacific.
英国方面 邱吉尔宣称
On the British front, Churchill declares
只要美国支持我们就能获胜
“Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.”
皇家空军在英吉利海峡誓死捍卫英国领空
The RAF has fought bravely against Hitler’s ambition…
让希♥特♥勒♥的野心无法得逞
…to rule the skies over the Channel.
胜利来之不易 许多优秀飞行员献出了生命
Victory does not come without sacrifice.
伊芙琳
Evelyn!
丹尼 真巧啊
Danny. Hey. Some comedy, huh?
好久不见 我一直在进行训练
It’s been a while. I’ve been logging a lot offlight hours.
我也一直碰不到你
I kinda been avoiding you, too.
你想不想 你
Look… Do you…
你想吗?
Do you want to?
好啊
Sure, yeah.
我记得我七岁那年 有一次
I remember this one time when I was like, seven years old.
那时候我老是爱做一些小玩艺儿
I was always building gadgets and things.
雷夫让我给他做一对翅膀 他就能像他老爸一样飞行
He wanted me to build him some wings so he could fly like his daddy.
我说没有引擎就飞不了
I told him you can’t fly without some kind of engine.
但是他不肯听 他说 我叫你做就做
But he wouldn’t listen. “Danny, never mind that, just build them anyway.”
我只好照办了 我爬到谷仓上
So I did. And I’m up there…
帮他把大翅膀绑在身上
strapping these big old wings on his back…
那是我们用偷来的废纸、胶水和破布黏起来的
…that we made from paper and glue and these massive silk bloomers that we stole.
他的样子好蠢 我说 你不能这样从谷仓上跳下去
He looked so stupid, and I told him “You can’t jump off the barn in these.”
然后一声巨响 他摔断了一条腿
And bam! He busted his leg on a backhoe.
我好想念他
God, I miss him.
你想不到的是隔天他又爬上了屋顶
But don’t you think that Rafe wasn’t back up there next day.
包着石膏 还叫我把翅膀做一些调整
Cast and everything, telling me to make some adjustments on those wings.
你们看
Check this out!
塔希提岛 太平洋的中心 一千七百英里!帅呆了!
Crossroads of the Pacific. Tahiti 1,700 miles! All right!
瞧 贝蒂
Say, Betty…
不要 快起来
No, Betty! Get up!
怎么回事?雷德
What’s going on, Red?
你要站起来
Stand up, please.
为什么?
What do you mean?
你站起来 我跪着
Just stand up. Stand…
雷德 快点 我们有订位耶
Betty… Red, come on! We got a dinner reservation.
等一下行吗?
Can I get a minute?
你发神经了?
What’s the matter, you sick?
我不能求婚吗?
Can a guy propose?!
我太多话吗? 有时候我很唠叨 对不起
Am I talking too much? Sometimes I do that, I’m sorry.
看!你们看这个!
Hold up! Look at this.
好了 别打扰他们 我们走吧
OK, let’s get out of here. OK.
我该走了
I guess I should go.
别一等要三个月才能够再见到你 好吗?
Don’t let it be three months before I see you again, all right?
我很开心
I had a good time.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
要我送你回家吗?
Do you want me to walk you home?
不用 我自己回去
No, I’ll be fine.
好吧
No…of course.
晚安 丹尼
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我在想我能不能偶尔到你家
I was just wondering if maybe I could come by some time…
喝杯咖啡吃点东西什么的?
…get a cup of coffee or a piece of pie?
我这是在干嘛?好了
What am I doing? OK.
老天 你睡了
Oh! You were asleep.
对不起 你还穿着睡衣 丹尼
I’m sorry. Danny?
出了什么事?
Is something wrong?
没事 没什么 你好
No! Nothing’s wrong. No problem. Hi!
是丹尼
It’s just Danny.
我来是 你忘了这个
I… just… you… you forgot this.
噢 谢谢
Oh… thanks.
太麻烦你了 这么晚还送来
It was good of you to take the trouble to drop it over… now.
嗯 我想你可能用得着 你知道 也许明天一早
well, I thought you might need it. You know… maybe tomorrow morning.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!