It’s paradise.
海滩上见了 帅哥们
See you on the beach, boys!
我们在夏威夷耶
We’re in Hawaii!
嘿!你别在我的飞机上画奶♥子♥
Hey! You’re not supposed to paint titties on the side of my airplanes.
要画也不能一大一小
And if you do, don’t make them lopsided.
真玩意儿就是这样 厄尔
They were lopsided, Earl.
瞧 书上说 不能在礁石和暗桩处冲浪
Look, it says right here.”Never ride waves amongst rocks or submerged pilings.”
看 不能那样干
See, it says you shouldn’t do that.
你怎么能知道哪有暗礁哪没有?
How do you know they’re submerged if they’re submerged?
古斯 你到底在干什么?
Gooz, what in the hell are you doing?
为他修冲浪板
Just trying to fix this surfboard thing.
被礁石撞坏了
He keeps taking chunks off his nose on the rocks.
放假的时候还要继续搞我的新发明 古斯水平舵
On my day off, I’m working on my new invention, the Gooz Cruise Fin.
我要发财啦! 所有的冲浪板都需要加装我的水平舵
I’m gonna be a rich fella. Every surfboard in the nation’s gonna need one.
你最好打扫干净
Yeah? Well, you’re gonna need a broom.
瞧瞧新来的菜鸟
Check out these new recruits.
嗨 啰哈
Hi. Aloha.
你们是飞行员吗?
You all pilots?
好像很复杂 上面有不少开关和按钮
We’re working on it. It’s a lot of switches and stuff.
太平洋的骄傲
Pride of the Pacific.
你们是谁?
Who are you?
空中杀手
Terrors of the skies.
欢迎 小姐们
Welcome, ladies.
等我解决了这个黑屁♥股♥ 再带你们逛逛
I have to deal with toasty sunburnt fanny before I can show you around.
亲爱的伊芙琳 一切都出乎我的意料
Ow! Dear Evelyn. It’s different than I thought it would be here.
这儿很冷、冷得刺骨
It’s cold… so cold it goes deep into your bones.
但有一股暖流在我的胸中涌动 那就是我们的爱情
There is one place I can go to find warmth. That is to think of you.
我祈祷能早日回到你的身旁
I just wish I could be back there with you.
在这很难交到朋友
It’s not easy making friends.
两天前 一对皇家飞行员夫妇 还和我们一起喝啤酒
Two days ago, I had a beer… with a couple of the RAF pilots.
昨天他们双双阵亡
Yesterday, both of them got killed.
亲爱的雷夫 我对你的思念难以叙说
Dear Rafe. I miss you so much.
千山万水将我们阻隔
It’s so strange to be half a world away from you.
我咬住他了
I’m right on his tail!
打下一架
Got one!
黄昏 我注视着斜阳
Every night I look at the sunset…
希望留住最后的余辉
and try to draw the last ounce of heat from its long day…
用我的心温暖远方的爱人
and send it from my heart to yours.
家人吗?
Family?
女友 长官 我的意中人
Girl, sir. The girl.
许多人责怪美国人不参战
A lot of people frown on the Yanks for not being in this war yet.
我只想说 要是每个美国♥军♥人都跟你一样
I’d just like to say… if there are many more back home like you…
谁都不敢与美国为敌
God help anyone who goes to war with America.
礼仪分队 持枪!
Attenhut! Attention on deck!
太平洋舰队总司令金梅尔上将登舰
Admiral Kimmel… CommanderinChief, Pacific Fleet, on deck.
士气很高昂 上校
Sharp presentation, Captain.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, Admiral Kimmel.
已经四个月了
For four months now Washington’s been
华盛顿闭口不谈日本的威胁
blowing pink smoke about the threat from Japan.
这可能会影响我们的士气 我特别强调不能放松警惕
Could make us lose our fighting edge. I’m determined not to let that happen.
对不起 上校 将军 华盛顿急电
With your permission, Captain. Admiral, urgent, from Washington.
太平洋舰队正在积极准备对抗♥日♥本人
I’m supposed to keep this fleet…
保卫覆盖半个地球的太平洋
battleready to take on the Japanese… cover half the damn globe.
现在他们却要调十二艘驱逐舰到大西洋
Now they want me to transfer another
他们不知道我们也面临危险吗?
twelve destroyers to the Atlantic. Don’t they know what we’re facing out here?
他们认为欧洲的战事是最紧要的
They feel Europe is the greater danger.
有人考虑夏威夷的危险吗?
I’m assuming these risk assessments include Hawaii?
珍珠港水浅 敌人不能实施鱼雷攻击
Pearl Harbor is too shallow for an aerial torpedo attack.
而且受到潜艇的保护
We’re surrounded by sub nets.
唯一需要担心的是敌人破坏我们的飞机
All we need worry about is sabotage…
所以我们把飞机集中起来 方便保护
so we bunched our planes together to make them easier to protect.
距离是天然的屏障 将军
Distance is our ally, Admiral.
你们分♥析♥了所有的可能性 对吗?
You analysts got it all figured out, don’t you?
聪明的敌人常常会出其不意痛击你自以为很安全的地方
The smart enemy hits you exactly where you think you’re safe.
我从观光飞机上
拍到军舰和空军基地的照片
这些军舰都停靠在一起
那是最明显的目标
为了适应水深我们改装了鱼雷
加装了木鳍
鱼雷就可以在浅水中攻击
趁珍珠港还没有苏醒
我们要发起猛烈的攻击
我修理了液压和电器系统 长官
In coming! I fixed the hydraulics and electrics, sir,
但是来不及修理油管
but the oil hoses still need attention.
启动引擎吧
Just crank it, lan!
祝你好运 长官
God speed you, sir.
红队 攻击轰炸机 蓝队 盯住战斗机
Red section, take the bombers. Blue section, look out for the fighters.
轰炸机在前方 咱们给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Bombers dead ahead. Let’s dropin and give them a reception.
红二号♥ 跟着我 爬高 攻击领头的轰炸机
Red Two, follow my lead, high side. Go right at the lead bomber.
好的 红一号♥
Following you, Red One.
打得好
Good hit! Good hit!
红一号♥ 转回来攻击敌机
Red One, coming around, reset for the kill.
我锁定中间那一架
I have the middle bomber.
开火
Hammer down!
打中了 打得好 红二号♥
We got him. Nice shot, Red Two.
正前方有两架敌机
I got two M.E. s dead ahead.
我盯着他 让我来
I’m on him. I’m on his tail.
开火
Hammer down.
我打下一架
I got one of them!
我又打下一架
I got another one.
红一号♥ 你的后面有一组编队
Red One, you got fighters all over your tail!
我受到攻击!我受到攻击!
I’m under fire! I’m taking fire!
红一号♥ 快逃走 赶快拉高
Red One, get out of there. Pull up! Pull up!
油管破裂
Argh! I got an oil leak.
我什么也看不到了
Can’t see a damn thing!
无法跳伞!座舱罩卡死了 我跳不出去
I can’t bail! My canopy’s stuck! I can’t bail out!
敌机向我开火 红二号♥
He’s on my tail, Red Two.
我被击中了!我被击中了!
I’m hit! I’m hit!
遇难信♥号♥♥!发信♥号♥♥!
Mayday! Mayday!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
我不想去教堂
I’m no good at church.
你怎么了?亲爱的
What do you mean, sweetie?
每当我走进去 开始忏悔
When I’m up there getting my slate wiped clean…
我就想到我还会做错事儿
I can’t help I’m thinking how to dirty it up again.
这有什么关系
Wow, this from a virgin!
我要去清点备用品
I got to inventory supplies.
烦死了 能安静一会儿吗?
Kill me now. Could you be any more boring?
别管她 她要写信给雷夫
Don’t bother. Sunday, she writes Rafe…
平常写五页 假日写十页
ten pages instead of the usual five.
我真想谈恋爱
Gosh, I wish I was in love.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
见到你真好 雷德
Good to see you, Red.
我也是 贝蒂
Good to see you, too, Betty.
想一起兜兜风吗?
You wanna come for a ride?
来吧
Come on.
太好了 我来当你的司机
Yeah, I’ll be your chauffeur.
狠狠地扁他 兄弟
Thataboy! Be a mad dog!
做饭的 你还有两下子
You hit pretty hard… for a cook.
你赌谁赢?沃克
All right, Walker, who you got?
快点!要打完了
Come on! Get out there now!
我赌厨子
I’ll take the cook.
为什么?你想输钱吗?
Why? You don’t like money?
我赌五块
I’ll put five on it.

Done.
对手是机师? 那家伙是头野牛 不好对付
Against a mechanic? That guy craps rivets.
刚从机舱里面出来感觉怎样?
How’s it feel up from the engine room?
阳光很刺眼吧 眼睛睁不开吧?
Sunlight bothering you?
他打得很猛!移♥动♥!移♥动♥!
Ow. Man, he’s getting all busted up!
过来 我告诉你 坐下来
Come here, we gotta talk. Get down here.
他伤不了你 他伤不了你
He can’t hurt us. He can hurt us.
他伤得了我 我流血了
He can hurt us, he cut us. We bleeding.
流血?
Bleeding?
那只是小伤 看看这个
That’s a scratch. See this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!