汇报战斗状况! 所有人员进入战斗位置!
Report battle stations! Manned and ready! Man your battle stations!
这是来真的! 亚利桑纳被击沉了!
This is no shit! They just sunk the Arizona!
全面警戒!全面警戒!
Generalguarters! Generalguarters!
所有人员进入战斗位置!这不是演习!
All hands, man your battle stations! This is no damn drill!
快!快!
Go! Go!
好像是日本飞机
They look like Japs.
我不明白日本人为什么会恨我们
I didn’t even know the Japs were sore at us!
丹尼 我他妈要有架飞机就好了!
Danny, you just get me to a goddamn airplane!
我的老天爷! 好精采的片段 看到了吗?
Holy God! This is good footage. Did you see that?
我的妈呀
Holy cow!
希望机场还没被炸掉
I hope there’s still an airfield left.
大家快赶去医院
Everybody to the hospital!
海军的飞机在干什么?
Why’s the Navy always buzzing us?
雷德 闭嘴!
Shut up, Red!
雷德 现在还早啊
Red, it’s too early.
日本鬼子来了
The Japs are here!
什么鬼玩意儿?
What the hell?
快跑!快跑!
Let’s go! Let’s go!
叫医务员上舰桥来
Get corpsmen to the bridge.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain!
舰长 第三甲板左侧被淹没了
Repair says third deck is flooding portside!
起来 胆小鬼!快去战斗!快去!
Get up! Get up, you cowards! Get up there and fight! Move it!
我来了 舰长
I got you, Captain.
用无线电请求空中支援!
You radio for air cover!
开始伤患抑制!
Initiate damage control!
找到我的 X.O. 叫副舰长负责指挥 确保炮手
Find my X.O. Tell him to assume command. And you make sure the gunners…
舰长 所有人都已就位 你把我们训练得很好
Everyone’s where they need to be, Captain. You trained us well. You trained us well.
舰长?
Captain…
走 快走!
Go, go, go, go! Let’s go!
快走!大家快逃啊!
Let’s go! Everybody move!
去拿机♥枪♥子弹!去拿子弹!
Get the ammo for that fifty cal! Get that fifty cal!
快跑
Let’s go!
快点!快点把子弹装好!
We gotta get… Come on, man, we gotta get this thing loaded up!
啊!啊!来吧!
Aah! Aah! Let’s go!
我们走!快点!我们走!
Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go!
丹尼 他妈的快找架战斗机给我
Danny, get me into a damn plane!
快啊
Come on!
快去拿子弹来!我需要支援!
Get some ammo up here! We need some men on these guns!
长官!舰长说让您负责指挥!
Sir! The captain says you’re in charge, sir!
我们现在需要弹♥药♥ 马上 机♥枪♥需要弹♥药♥
We need more ammo! Now! Send up a munition for the fiveinch guns!
来呀!混帐东西!
Come on! Aah! Come on! Come on, you sum’ bitch!
好耶
Oh, yeah!
我需要医生 来人帮帮我!
I need a doctor! Somebody help me!
快去补给室
Get to the supply room!
把所有东西都搬出来!
Get everything out!
敌机来袭!
Planes incoming!
把吊架放下来
Cut them down!
快点 快点!把他们从窗前抬开!
Come on, come on! Get them away from the windows!
床垫!把它们靠在墙上!
The mattresses! Get them against the wall!
别开枪!去拿枪!快点!
Hold your fire! Get to the gun! Hurry up!
趴下来 丹尼!
Get down, Danny! Aah!
我是厄尔!
Earl.
我是沃克! 快给飞架加油、装子弹 马上!
This is Walker! We need to get those planes fueled and loaded right now!
外面到底是怎么回事?
What’s going on out there?
丹尼 那是什么声音?
Danny, what the hell’s that noise?
你们在搞射击训练还是其它鬼东西?
You guys doing target practice or something?
我看是二战爆发了
I think World War II just started.
比利 快跑
Go, go, go! Billy! Run!
是哑弹 是哑弹
It’s gonna blow! It’s a dud. It’s a dud!
趴下来
Come on, get down!
丹尼 你没事吧?
Danny! Danny, are you all right?
没事!快走! 古斯!大家快走!
I’m all right! Come on, let’s go! Come on, let’s go! Gooz, come on, man!
我们要沉了!我们要沉了!
We’re sinking! We’re sinking!
靠在一起 关闭舱门
Stay together! Close the hatches!
我不会游泳!
I can’t swim!
抓住缆索!
Just hang on!
乔 快走啊!
Let’s move it now! Joe!
快!快!我们快离开这!快上车!
Go! Go! We’re getting outta here! Get in the car!
上车!上车!来 我们走吧!
Get in! Get in! Come on, let’s go! Go!
让开!让开!
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
我们去哪儿?
Where’s this place we’re going?
大约开十分钟 会有一条小跑道 我们到那去
We got a small mechanic runway about ten minutes away.
它还没被炸掉
Hasn’t been hit yet.
六点钟方向有有零式敌机!
We got Zeros on our six!
小心!
Duck!
帮帮我们!我们被困住了
Help us! Aah! We’re trapped.
打开舱盖!打开舱盖!
Try it! Try the door!
我要被吞下去了!
It’s sucking me back!
漩涡太大了!
The current’s too strong!
他们还在还向我们扫射!
They’re shooting at us!
我不想死!我不想死!
I don’t wanna die! I don’t wanna die!
我们死定了
This is it.
情况有多糟?
How bad?
空袭还在继续 长官
It’s still not over, sir.
整个舰队毫无戒备
An entire fleet at anchor.
我的上帝 我的上帝啊
My God, my God…
巴巴拉 把所有找到的注射器都装入吗♥啡♥
Barbara, fill every syringe you can find with morphine!
把伤员安置到厨房♥!你听到了吗?安置到厨房♥!
Fill up the kitchen! Are you listening to me? Fill up the kitchen!
厨房♥那儿!厨房♥那儿!
Over there! Over there!
他颈部受伤了!
We got a bad neck wound here!
手术室!快点!马上给他做手术!
Surgery! Move! Get him to surgery!
天哪! 来这儿!
Oh, God. In here!
他还在流血!给我止血钳
He’s still bleeding! Another hemostat!
快点!我要止血钳和缝线 见鬼 快点!
Hurry! Give me a hemostat now! Damn it, hurry!
我还要止血钳和缝线 快点!
Give me another hemostat! Another suture! Hurry!
天哪! 很抱歉!
Oh, God, I’m so sorry!
医生
Doctor!
啊!我快死了吗?护士
Aah! Am I gonna die? Nurse!
别丢下我
Don’t leave me!
医生 快来!
Doctor! Get over here!
我用手掐住了他的动脉
My fingers are plugging his artery!
医生 你需要什么?
Doctor, what do you need?
冷静点 看着我 你需要什么?
Focus, look at me. What do you need?
止血钳 止血钳
Hemostat. Hemostat.
放心 看着我 你会没事的 会没事的
All right, look at me. You’re going to be all right. You’re going to be all right.
我们轰炸了他们的军舰和机场
现在要摧毁备用机场
我需要弹♥药♥!我需要弹♥药♥!我要更多的弹♥药♥
I need more ammo! I need more ammo, ladies! I need more ammo!
厄尔 那些飞机能飞吗?
Earl! We good to go?
差不多 但是
Mostly, but…
趴下来!天哪!找掩体!
Get down! Shit! Get cover!
我的天
Jesus!
你们快过来!厄尔 快进来
Come on, you guys! Earl, get in here!
散♥弹♥枪♥不管用!
Sergeant! We need more than a shotgun!
还有武器和弹♥药♥吗?
You got any other weapons for coverfire?
在那边的弹♥药♥库里!
Inside that ammo locker!
快点!走!走!
Come on! Go! Move it!
把枪拿出来!
Get the guns out!
你说飞机差不多能够飞 有什么问题吗?
You said the planes are mostly ready, but… but what?
这架抛锚 那架坏了 那架根本飞不了 只剩下四架可以飞
She’s down, she’s broke, she’s shit. I got four left.
一架好的 两架缺弹♥药♥ 一架缺油
One’s good, two need ammo, one needs fuel.
快躲进掩体里面去 把子弹装好!
Fall out and load up in the bunker!
我们走!趴下来!快点!
Let’s go! Get down! Move!
做好准备 开始干吧! 快趴下!
Get ready to roll this thing! Get down! Now!
安东尼 雷德 你们负责 50 高射炮
Anthony, Red, you stay here and man the fiftycaliber.
古斯 你去附近的掩体 掩护我们 好吗?
Gooz, get to the next bunker and lay down some coverfire. All right?
敌机来了
Planes.
我们要开枪吗?
Should we fire?
趴下来 妈的 别开火 冷静点 千万别开火
Stay down! God damn it! Hold your fire! Stay still! Nobody fire!
噢 天啊 噢 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
他们不知道我们在这儿
They don’t know we’re here.