那不可能 公♥司♥太大了 有几百个警卫
It’ s impossible. The campus is huge. There are hundreds of guards.
我们在一起的三年不会是最后三年
I wouldn’t have given up the three years we had unless I was sure
我们还能在一起50年
I could get us 50 more.
好吧 我们怎么进去?
OK. So how do we get in?
-你不用去 -你说过 每一件事情的发生都是有原因的
-We don’t. -You said everything was happening
这就包括了我也在这里
for a reason, and that includes me being here.
走吧
So come on.
瑞秋
Hey, Rachel.
最多一天就好了 大多数地方我都检查过了
Another day at the most. l don’t have many places to look.
史蒂芬 看来你也不过如此
I guess you weren’t as smart as you thought, Stevens.
要是不知道具体♥位♥置 就算是詹宁斯也没辙
Hey, Jennings wouldn’t find it any faster unless he knew where to look.
得到公交中转站那里的信♥号♥♥了
We’ve got the feeds from mass transit.
-他现在有可能在任何地方 -除非…
-He could be anywhere by now. -Except
他不是在逃跑 他不可能无影无综
he’s not running away. He could’ve given himself a way
看看他给自己的东西
to disappear, but look what he gave himself instead.
欧康姆公♥司♥的通行证
His Allcom security pass.
他会回去
He’s going back.
马上去申请许可 监听欧康姆公♥司♥所有的电♥话♥与数据传输
Get a warrant to tap phone and data lines coming out of Allcom.
在那公♥司♥里安排几个我们的人 给我弄到那机器
Put some bodies on that campus. l want that machine!
詹宁斯和那女的出现了 你要我怎么做?
Jennings and the girl were spotted. What do you want me to do?
按兵不动
Nothing.
-站着别动 -谁也不许进来
-Stay where you are. -Nobody gets through!
-先生! -我什么都没干!
-Sir! -I didn’t do anything!
安静下来
Settle down!
四楼所有的金属探测器都同时响了 钢珠
All the metal detectors on level four just went off. Ball bearings.
就在金属探测器下面的大厅里
Just down the hall from the metal detectors.
把詹宁斯实验室的警卫都撤了
Pull the guards off the Jennings lab.
让他以为他是神不知鬼不觉得溜进去的
Let him slip in, think he’s fooled us.
一旦他修理好那机器 就拿下他
Once he’s fixed the machine, take him.
这是我造的
I built this.
这门不应该是开的 肯定有鬼
This door shouldn’t be open. There’s something wrong.
他们正等着我们来
They’re expecting us.
最好把后面那门关了
Better close this door behind us.
再锁上
And keep it shut.
-他进来了 -确定了 他进去了
-He’s in. -Confirmed. He’s in.
只要确定他在弄那机器 我们就去抓他
Once we confirm he’s at the machine, let’s go after him.
我以为我们要等他出来再抓他
I thought we were gonna wait for him to come out.
不能等了! 要么詹宁斯 要么那机器 管不了这么多了
I can’t wait! Jennings or the machine, l don’t care,
只要到手一个就行了 出发
as long as l get one. Let’s go!
这东西派的上用场 小心
This will do. Watch out.
-你干什么? -把锁砸了
-What are you doing? -Smashing the lock.
等一下
Hold on a second.
光把锁砸了是不行的 他们还是有办法进来
You can’t just smash the thing. They’ll still be able to get in.
我们要把读卡机破坏了
We gotta jam the outside reader.

Let’s go.
在摧毁这东西之前 我们来看一下未来吧
Let’s take a look at the future before we destroy this thing.
是我把这弄坏的 免得他用这来对付我
l bugged it. l rigged it so Jimmy wouldn’t use it against me.
你可以修好它 对吧?
Then you can fix it, right?
我是在哪里搞的破坏呢?
Now, where would l have planted that bug?
可能在这里面的一块主板上
Maybe on one of the motherboards.
我们不需要这个 好吗?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, we won’t be needing this, OK?
那东西很危险
You’re dangerous with that thing.
你肯定给了你自己什么东西 可以帮助你找到它
You must have given yourself something to help you find it.
最后就剩下了这子弹和…这个
The only things left are the bullet and…this.
-填字游戏? -是啊
-Crossword? -Yeah.
看这里
Look at this.
12 用来改变线路连接的东西
Twelve down.
可能是这里
Maybe it’s here.
9 10 11 12
Nine, ten, eleven, twelve.
我们来看一下
Let’s take a look.
可能这就是个电路图
Maybe it’s a circuit diagram.
不可能在主要线路上
l wouldn’t have put it in the primary path.
12 用来改变线路连接的东西
Twelve down.
抓住他
Take him.
好的 三号♥走廊 地下A层
OK, corridor three, sublevel A,
詹宁斯的实验室
Jennings’ lab.
好吧 让我们最后一次用这东西做点好事
All right, let’s put this thing to good use one last time.
看看未来吧
Let’s get us out of here.
这是实验室
That’s in the lab.
走廊上
It’ s the catwalk.
看吧 我之前就已经用这东西改变了我的未来
Look, I’ ve changed my future before, using this thing.
我还可以再来一次
l can do it again.
没时间了 我们要在他们得到这东西前毁掉它
Don’t have time. Gotta destroy this before they get it.
请重新设定詹宁斯实验室的门
Reprogram the door to Jennings’ lab, please.
立刻
Now.
他肯定对门做了手脚
He must’ve done something to the controller.
-我们怎么出去? -我不知道
-How are we gonna get out of here? -l don’t know.
好了
Clear!
-你在干什么? -这些是液态氢气
-What are you doing? -These are liquid hydrogen.
他们用这来冷却机器 它们按顺序启动
They’re used to cool the machine. They fire in order.
一号♥刚启动
Number one just fired.
说明书上这么写的 当启动到六号♥时
When it gets down to number six here, that’s all she wrote.
这东西就可以引爆 我看你怎么办 吉米
I’ll see you when this goes off, Jimmy.

Come on!
看见没 这还是有用的
You see? You judge too soon.
他们从通风口出去了 分散 找到他们
They went out through the vent. Spread out, find them.
三号♥位待命
Position three standing by.

Come on.
站住!
Freeze!
小心
Look out.
关闭实验室所有出口
Seal off all exits to the lab.
好了 詹宁斯
All right, Jennings,
我们来看看你会做什么
let’s see what you’ve been up to.
瑞秋 到门那里去 好吗?
Rachel, go for the door, OK?
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
看起来迈克在走廊有个约会
Looks like Michael’s got a date on the catwalks.
确保他会到那里去
Let’s make sure he makes it.
-我们走 -我们不能从走廊过
-Let’s go. -We can’t take the catwalk.
我知道 我们不会有事的 我保证 快 我们走
l know. We won’t, l promise. Come on, let’s go.
-迈克! 你干什么? -快走 我引开他们
-Michael! What are you doing? -Go. I’ ll distract them.
-走吧 求你了 -不
-Go, please. -No!
听我说 这是我的责任 我造的那机器
Listen to me. This is my debt. l built this machine.
-我要为此付出代价 -你现在和我一起走!
-l have to pay for it. -You come with me now!
你答应过我你会改变未来的!
You promised you’d change your fate!
别这样 我们没有时间了
Please, we don’t have time.
如果你爱我 关心我 快走 好好活下去
lf you love me, if you care about me, go. Have a good life.
记住我
Remember me.
你这个王八蛋
Damn you.
吉米
Jimmy.
想杀我
You want to kill me,
过来杀啊
come do it yourself.
我在这里 想杀我吗? 来啊
Here l am. You want me? Come get me.
-你好啊 吉米 -你好 迈克
-Hi, Jimmy. -Hi, Mike.
-又见面了哈? -是啊 迈克
-Looks like this is it, huh? -It is, Mike.
-你只能怪你自己了 -你这个骗子
-You only have yourself to blame. -That’s a lie.
你改变不了你的命运 你要死在今天
You can’t change your fate. You’re gonna die today.
可能吧
Maybe.
但是你杀不了我
But you’re not going to kill me.
说得对 迈克 我看过了未来
That’s right, Mike. I’ ve seen the future.
还以为能改变你的命运吗 迈克?
Still think you can change your fate, Mike?
我才是未来 迈克
I am the future, Mike!
-雷瑟里克抓到詹宁斯了 -结果了他
-Rethrick has Jennings. -Retire him.
-什么? -我们已经有了那机器
-What? -We have the machine.
我们不能让他的创造者有任何闪失 快
We can’t risk its creator falling into the wrong hands. Come on.
别怪我
Don’t blame me.
本来你和迈克可以幸福生活下去 不要擦去记忆
You and Michael would’ve lived happily ever after, no memory wipe.
但是他看见他不喜欢的事情
He saw something he didn’t like.
是他决定要终止计划的
He’s the one who decided he wanted to stop the program.
这样看来 是你改变了未来 迈克
Look at it this way, you did change the future, Michael.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!