不记得了 对不起
No. I’m sorry.
有警♥察♥ 我们不能行动 要等看清楚才能开枪
Cops. We can’t go in. I’ll have to wait for a clear shot.
玛雅 拖住他
Maya, stall for time.
告诉他 你以为他还记得什么
Tell him you thought he’d remember something.
说你们俩订婚了
That you two were engaged.
我还以为你记得一些事情呢
I guess I thought you’d remember something.
我们在一起三年了
We’ve been together for three years.
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t know what to say.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我很努力在回忆了
I’m trying.
这就是他的伎俩
That’s how he’s doing this.
仔细听我说 玛雅 你这样跟他说
Listen to me very carefully, Maya. This is what I want you to say.
迈克 我看到你还留着这信封
Michael, I can see you still have the envelope.
这就意味着事情还在进展中
That means it’s working.
我知道你交换了你的个人物品 我还帮了忙的
I know you switched the personal items. I helped.
-你在镜子上给我留了言 -你在镜子上给我留了言
-You left me a note on a mirror. -You left me a note on a mirror.
你应该给我些东西
I’m supposed to take something.
我可以用来接近史蒂芬的东西
Something I can use to get to Stevens.
-他是和你共事的那个人 -他是和你共事的那个人
-He’s a man you worked with. -He’s a man you worked with.
他正试着去修理那机器
He’s trying to fix the machine.
往回想啊 迈克
Work backwards, Michael.
对了 把那张通行证弄到手
Yeah. Take the swipe card.
这就是公♥司♥的通行证
That’s the swipe card for the campus.
你应该把它给我
You’re supposed to give that to me.
瑞秋不会因为他犹豫而生气的 她只会不耐烦
Rachel wouldn’t be hurt if he hesitated, she’d be impatient.
如果你现在还不相信我
Look, Michael, if you can’t trust me right now,
那我们俩就玩完了
then we are lost. For good.
漂亮
Nice.
好吧
OK.
我得回去了
I’ d better get back.
他们很快就会怀疑了
They’ll get suspicious soon.
在这里等我 我半小时后回来
Wait here. I’ll be back in half an hour.
别担心
And don’t worry,
我们最后会远走高飞的
we end up together.
迈克
Michael…
我爱你
l love you.
-我最喜欢的棒球队是什么? -什么?
-What’s my favorite baseball team? -What?
我最喜欢的棒球队是什么?
What’s my favorite baseball team?
关我屁事
Who cares?
是红袜队吗?
That would be the Red Sox.
-我想我们可能该走了 -等等
-l think maybe we should go. -Wait!
现在我们才可以走了
Now we can leave. Come on.
等一下
Wait! Hold on.
-你有车吗? -有可能
-You have a car? -I might.
有可能
You might?
找一辆宝马
Look for a BMW!
你开什么玩笑
You gotta be joking.
妈的 妈的!
Shit! Shit!
-让我看看车钥匙 -怎么?
-Let me see that key. -Why?
你找错停车场了
You’re in the wrong section.
詹宁斯在互联网上买♥♥了这辆宝马
Jennings bought the BMW on the Internet.
四周前他叫人把车钥匙寄给了他
He had the key mailed to him four weeks ago.
-那车什么颜色? -根本不是汽车
-What’s the color of his car? -It isn’t a car.
他们刚往松树街 到六号♥街截住他们
They just turned on Pine. Intercept them on Sixth.
-我开这个玩意很棒吗? -是的
-How good am l on this thing? -You’re OK!
-对吧 我说了你很棒 对吧? -对
-Look, l just said you’re OK, OK? -OK.
坐稳了
Hang on!
-有枪战 宝马公♥司♥南大门 -收到
-Report of shots. Southgate BMW. -Got it.
停车 信封丢了!
Stop! I lost the envelope!
-我会回来接你 -一会儿见
-I’ll come back and get you. -See you!
拿到了
Got it!
闪人了
Let’s get out of here.
飞低点
Take us down!
迈克 我们可以帮助你 我们搞清楚整件事了
Mike, we can help you! We know what’s going on!
跟我们合作吧
Let us bring you in!
他往隧♥道♥去了 截住他 截住他
He’s headed for the tunnel! Cut him off! Cut him off!
小心头
Duck!
闪开
Split!
你认为詹宁斯早知道这些了吗?
You think Jennings foresaw that?
下次我们还是暗中行动吧
Maybe next time he’ll see a nice quiet stakeout.
抱歉 抱歉
I’ m sorry. I’ m sorry.
没事
It’s OK.
反正都是为了你
It’ s all for you anyway.
我还…
And I…
给你带了些衣服
I brought you some clothes.
我想你可能会用的着 希望你喜欢这几件
I thought you might need them. l hope it’s OK.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这些是我的吗?
These are mine?
你不记得了?
You don’t remember?
不记得了
No.
你也不记得我了吧 对吗?
You don’t remember me, do you?
呃…
Well…
这些是给你的
These are for you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
你真好
You’re so sweet.
对不起
I’ m sorry.
对不起
I’ m sorry.
我就是记不得了 我不应该离开你的
l just don’t remember. l shouldn’t have left.
你是说 他寄了另一套个人物品给自己
You’re saying he sent himself a different set of personal items
而就算用过这些机器 我们的安全系统也探测不到
after using the machine, and nothing our security would flag.
就是些日常用品
Everyday things
不过加上预见未来的能力
combined with the power of foresight
迈克就从一个工程师变成了个逃亡大♥师♥
transform Michael from engineer to escape artist.
我不知道你想干什么 但是我会”报答”你的
l don’t know about you, but I’ d like to return the favor.
迈克 你还好吧?
Michael, are you OK?
我很好
I’ m all right.
迈克 我不知道你在你机器里看到过什么
Michael, l don’t know what you saw in your machine,
但我记得 几个星期前 你面色苍白的从你实验室回来
but l remember, a few weeks ago, you came back from your lab, pale.
你问了我最古怪的问题
You asked me the strangest question.
-什么问题? -如果我在我们开始之前就知道
-What? -lf l knew it wouldn’t work out
我们俩是不会有结果的 我还会和你开始吗?
for you and I, before we were together, would I have done it?
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我们在一起的日子是无价之宝
That l wouldn’t trade our time for anything.
那就是我们一切的一切
That’s all we are, the sum of our experiences.
除此之外
Besides,
生命中一些美好的事情 本来就是一些美好的错误
some of the best things in life are total mistakes.
-怎么了? -你知道
-What? -You know,
我去拿这信封的时候
when l checked this envelope out,
他们告诉我说有20样东西 但这里只有19样
they told me l signed in 20 items, but there were only 19.
我不清楚
I don’t understand.
这些是什么图片?
What are these pictures of?
预见未来的机器
世界各国领导人谴责欧康姆公♥司♥的发明
迈克 看其余的几张
Michael, look at the rest of the pictures.
未来恐惧症?
股市恐慌
战争爆发!!!
看最后一张
Look at the last one.
(蘑菇云)
我的天啊 那就是未来
Oh, my God. It’ s the future.
这机器预见到了一场战争
The machine predicts a war,
我们为了避免战争而卷入了战争
and we go to war to avert it.
这机器预见了一个灾难 我们竭尽所能
It predicts a plague. We herd all the sick together,
制♥造♥的是一场灾难
create a plague.
这些都是我们一手造成的
Whatever future this predicts, we make happen.
我们完全剥夺了自己的生存的权利
We give over control of our lives completely.
这是我♥干♥的
I did this.
看见了即将毁灭我们的未来
Seeing the future will destroy us.
如果你给某人看他们的未来
If you show someone their future,
他们就没有未来了
they have no future.
你把神秘感带走了 同时希望也被带走了
You take away the mystery, you take away hope.
我得回去 我必须要摧毁那机器
l have to go back. l have to destroy that machine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!