从他卧室的窗户掉了下去!
He fell out of his bedroom window!
我知道了 当然了
I see. Sure.
那是有可能的
That could happen.
上帝啊 等一下
Jesus. Wait a minute!
-我们要赶快离开这里 -矮子 听我说
-We’ve gotta get out of here! -Shorty, listen to me.
我想 事情是这样的
I think what happened
我用那套东西看见了我的未来
was I used this thing, I saw my future.
看见了我需要去改变的东西
And I saw what I needed to change it.
但是我唯一能从欧康姆公♥司♥逃出来的办法
But all I could get out of Allcom
就是用这些无伤大雅的小东西
were these innocuous items.
每一个东西都在某个特殊的时间地点有特定的用处
Each item has to be used at a specific time and place
这样才能完成我必须完成的任务
to accomplish whatever I needed to get done.
我的意思是 没有这些东西的话 我可能已经死了
I mean, without the stuff in here, I’d already be dead.
很好 但是你不知道剩下的东西有什么用
Yeah, well, it’s too bad that you don’t know what the rest of them are for.
什么?
What?
逮到你了
Gotcha!
再见到你真是太好了 迈克
Great seeing you again, Mike!
天啊
Jesus!
那些人看起来不像联邦探员
Those guys do not look like feds.
听我说 拿去
Here. Listen to me. Take this.
用这钥匙开那扇门 一进去就关紧 明白吗? 快去
This will get you through that door. Close it behind you. Understand? Go!
-好的 -去 快去
-OK! -Go! Go on!
妈的
Shit!

Go!
但愿这样做有用
Oh, God, I hope that was a good thing to do.
妈的
Shit.
你走吧
Go.
你的枪呢?
Where’s your gun?
他手上
He’s got it.
那么…
So…
…最近怎样 迈克?
…how are you, Mike?
你?
You?
为什么?
Why?
不记得了?
Don’t remember?
这都是你自找的 迈克
You brought this on yourself, Mike.
知道你快死了
So how does it feel
感觉怎么样?
knowing you’re going to die?
妈的
Shit.
他早已独力策划好了逃亡?
He designed his own escape?
总检察长先生 我们没有更好的解释了
Mr. Attorney General, sir, we have no explanation.
再看了这些证据之后 虽然很难接受
After looking at the evidence the only logical,
但是唯一能说的通的就是
albeit hard-to-accept conclusion,
他有预见未来的能力
is he was able to predict what was going to happen to him.
这些记忆是在他逃跑前提取出来的
These are memories extracted from Jennings before he fled.
它们看起来乱七八糟的
They don’t seem to add up to anything.
葛莱蒂丝
Gladys.
你可以走了
That’s all for today.
我们知道德克在设计些什么
We knew Dekker was trying to design something,
但是当他出♥售♥这计划的时候 他连一半都还没做成
but when he sold his plans, he wasn’t even halfway done.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他在一个喷气推进实验所里 研究一个激光增强镜头
Dekker was working at JPL on a Laser-enhanced lens.
他声称这玩意可以强大到
He claimed the lens was powerful enough
看见宇宙的轮回
to see around the curvature of the universe.
他相信如果能做到这一点的话
He believed if you could see around a curve that went on forever
人就可以看到未来 并且回到原点
you would end up back where you started,
你虽然看着你自己
looking at yourself.
不过看到的不是此刻的自己
Except you’re not looking at yourself now, in the present.
而是未来的自己
No, you are not. You’re looking at the future.
想象一下…
Imagine what will happen
要是詹宁斯发现了这技术 用这技术来获利的话
if Jennings figures it out and tries to profit from it.
任何国家都会用任何代价来买♥♥ 哪怕用王位
Any nation will give a king’s ransom.
但他不会那样做
He won’t do that.
我很熟悉他 他从不说谎
I was this close. He never lied.
当他被指控的时候 他既受到了惊吓 心里也很难过
When he was accused he was hurt and scared.
那就把他找到 我要颁给他一枚荣誉勋章
Bring him in, I’ll give him the Medal of Honor.
当然要在雷瑟里克找到他之前
That’s if Rethrick doesn’t find him first.
你真的认为他可以预见未来?
You think he really saw the future?
这真是骇人听闻
That would be something.
米雪儿咖啡馆吗?
Cafe Michel?
我的名字是迈克·詹宁斯
My name is Michael Jennings.
我记不起来我最近是否在你们那里定了位子
And I can’t remember if I made a reservation there recently.
你可以帮我查一下吗? 谢谢
Would you check that out for me? Thanks.
我定了?
I did?
好的
OK.
好的 几个人的位子?
Right. How many is it for?
没有 谢谢你 不 我会去的
Oh, no, thank you. No, I’ll be there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 你们两个小家伙
Hello, you two.
他喂你们了吗?
Did he feed you?
瑞秋 我是吉米
Rachel, it’s Jimmy.
-你还好吧? -为什么这么问?
-You all right? -Why?
你不知道?
You don’t know?
不知道
No.
我可以进来吗?
May I come in?
你最后一次见迈克是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Michael?
昨天早上
Yesterday morning.
他在他实验室熬了整晚
He was pulling an all nighter at his lab.
瑞秋 很抱歉我不得不告诉你
Rachel, I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you this.
迈克昨天离开了欧康姆公♥司♥ 永远都不回来了
Michael left Allcom yesterday. Permanently.
-什么? -他完成了他的工作
-What? -He finished his work.
-我们擦去了他的记忆 他也… -不
-We erased his memory, and he…-No.
-他走了 -不会的 他答应过我的
-He left. -No. He promised me.
他说他不会走的
He said he wasn’t going to go through with it.
这次他捞了很多钱 瑞秋
He made a lot of money on this one, Rachel.
他说过他不在乎钱的
He said he didn’t care about the money.
所以她毫不知情
So she doesn’t know anything.
他不会离她而去的
He wouldn’t leave without her.
我们的对手是迈克 他精明的很
It’s Michael. He’d be smart.
我们肯定还遗漏了什么
We’re missing something.
她一去上班你就去调查一下
Soon as she leaves for work, get in there.
确保有人盯着她
Make sure she can’t go anywhere alone.
我想知道发生什么事情了
I want to know what just happened.
再见 小伙计们
Bye, guys.
早上好 波特博士
Good morning, Dr. Porter.
要去哪里吗?
Going somewhere?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我要上顶楼 带上我的包
I’m going to go up top. Take my bag.
-你要用到这个的 -拿去 谢谢
-You’re gonna need this. -Got it. Thanks.
要跟来吗?
Coming?
不用了 谢谢 我还是呆在下面看吧
No, thanks. I’ d rather watch from down here.
你随意了
Suit yourself.
厕所和其他的地方都搜过了 没有发现
We’ve been through the bathroom and the rest of the apartment. Zero.
我要你再去厕所检查
This is what I want you to do. Go back in the bathroom.
好的 左转
OK, start turning left.
告诉我你看见了什么
Tell me what you see.
镜子
The mirror.
我们逮到他了
We’ve got him.
她要和他在米雪儿咖啡馆见面 下午1点
She’s supposed to meet him at Cafe Michel, 1 p.m.
好的 她肯定会去的
Well, let’ s make sure she does.
我来找人的 迈克·詹宁斯
I’m here to meet someone. Michael Jennings.
-坐 -谢谢
-Have a seat. -Thanks.
坐在那个桌子旁边
Sit at that table right there.
背对窗户
In the seat, with your back to the window.
迈克 谢天谢地你没事
Michael, thank God you’re all right.
我还以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I was never gonna see you again.
迈克 是我
Michael, it’s me.
瑞秋
Rachel.
你看
Look…
你不记得我了?
You can’t remember me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!