我什么都没搞砸
I didn’t.
-当时你在做什么 确切的说? -我在吃派
-What were you doing, exactly? -I was eating pie.
他离开律师办公室的时间 正好是我们预测的时间
He left the attorney’s office exactly when it predicted.
那些联邦探员也是正好在预测的时间带走他
The Feds took him exactly when it predicted…
但是他没有像预测的那样死掉
But he didn’t die like it predicted!
迈克·詹宁斯不是007
Michael Jennings is not a super agent.
他是个工程师
He’s an engineer.
然而 他却成功地从戒备森严的房♥间里跑掉
Yet somehow he managed to escape from a double-locked room.
是怎么跑掉的? 这难道是天意吗?
How? Was it fate?
不 老天站在我们这边
No, fate was on our side.
这意味着这有知情人搞鬼 而且不是我
That means someone changed something. And it wasn’t me.
如果也不是你的话 是谁呢?
And if it wasn’t you, then who the…?
迈克离开这里后有人检查过这机器吗?
Has anyone checked the machine since Michael walked out of here?
找到他
Find him.
如果只顾好高婺远
“If you only look where you can’t go,
你会错过垂手可得的财富
”you will miss the riches below.”
是啊 我已经把我的财富弄丢了
Yeah, I’m already missing my riches.
17-44-4-26-37-40-22.
17-44-4-26-37-40-22.
一个化合价? 还是个密♥码♥?
A combination? A code?
密♥码♥?
A password?
新自♥由♥储蓄
New Liberty Savings.
请查一下新自♥由♥储蓄银行的电♥话♥
New Liberty Savings Bank, please.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
这银行根本不存在?
You’re saying the bank doesn’t exist?
真是振奋人心
That’s comforting.
谁送来的这些东西?
Who sent these items?
你送的
You did.
这里是你的签名 看见了吗? 20样东西
That’s you right here. See? Twenty items.
这些是专利申请书
These are patent applications.
看看上面都是谁的大名!
Look whose signature is on every one of those documents!
这中间肯定有什么错了 我不是一个叛国者!
A mistake has been made here. I’m not a traitor!
德克死了!
Dekker died!
雷瑟里克可以声称他对这一切完全不知情
Rethrick can claim he knows nothing about Dekker or the design.
相信我! 我根本不记得过去三年我做过什么!
Believe me! I don’t remember what I did for the past three years!
迈克
Michael.
迈克
Michael.
你完了 (You’re done双关 前面理解为你成功了)
You’re done.
喂?
Hello?
上帝啊 矮子 能听到一个熟悉的声音真是太好了
Jesus, Shorty. You don’t know how good it is to hear a familiar voice.
迈克吗?
Michael?
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
我…我有麻烦了 我需要你帮忙
I’m in a…I’m in a jam, and I need you.
没问题
All right.
联合车站 9点见
Meet me at Union Station at 9:00.
-我会去的 -好的 兄弟
-I’ll be there. -OK, buddy.
西雅图到肯特方向列车的乘客 请在5号♥站台上车
Outbound Local from Seattle to Kent departing from track five.
迈克
Michael.
你敢说这帽子的一句坏话 我立马闪人
Say one word about this hat and I’m out of here.
兄弟
Oh, man!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我叫你别干那活 迈克
I told you not to take that job, Mike.
-走吧 找个地方坐着说 -好的
-Come on, let’ s get a table. -OK.
-注射? -是啊
-Injections? -Yeah.
我猜也由不得你不干
You would have to do it that way, I guess.
当然 那就是个化学反应
But, of course, that’s a chemical process.
所以呢?
So?
你应该还有些潜在的意识
Well, you’d have some latent memories.
可能这就是我一直看见的那些画面
Maybe that’s what I’m seeing.
很有可能 被擦去的记忆
Most likely. Memories that made it through the wash,
被联邦探员那样一弄就激活了
stirred up when the feds went in your head.
为什么我得到这些东西?
Why would I have these things?
给我解释下
Explain this.
我用这些垃圾把钱换了
I sent myself this junk instead of the money.
我的老兄
Oh, brother.
我不知道
I don’t know.
不过 那不应该是要问的问题
That’s not the question you should be asking.
-不是吗? -不是 你应该问你自己
-No? -No. You should be asking yourself,
你为什么会放弃那些钱?
why did you give up all that money?
这才是整件事最怪异的地方
That’s the most bizarre part of this whole thing.
9千万美元啊 没人会在三年里把它们换成那些东西
Ninety million dollars. Nobody changes that much in three years.
好了 兄弟
OK, all right, buddy.
我要弄清楚你到底做了什么
I wanna figure out what you built.
好的 我们回想一下
All right, let’ s work backwards.
他们告诉我 我的工作是在一个叫…
They told me I was working
叫德克的设计基础上进行的
on a design by someone named Dekker.
-德克? -嗯
-Dekker? -Yeah.
-威廉·德克? -我想是的
-William Dekker? -I think so.
我所知道的是 他过去在给联邦政♥府♥研究…
What I heard was, he was working
一些5星机密的东西
on something Level five for the feds.
后来政♥府♥关闭了那个项目
They came in, shut him down.
-是什么项目? -呃 都说是和激光有关的
-What was it? -Well, the consensus was a Laser.
-为什么是激光? -因为德克的制图
-Why? -Because Dekker’s drawings
被叫做镜子和透镜
called for a mirror and a lens.
能用上这些的 除了用于远距离工作卫星♥相♥机
The only thing that uses those is a Laser or a satellite camera
就是激光了
to see things from far away.
第一个数字是17 接下来是44
Here comes the first number, 17. Followed by 44.
-那种透镜需要完美的光学系统 -4
-The lens required perfect optics. -Four.
-那镜子… -26
-The mirror…-Twenty-six.
-所以耗资非常巨大 -37
-So the capital outlay is huge. -Thirty-seven.
-据说要花费 -40
-Word was it was gonna cost… -Forty.
-5000亿美元 -最后
-500 billion dollars. -And
附加号♥码是22
the bonus number is 22.
谁会花5000亿美元就为了看什么东西?
Who’s gonna spend 500 billion dollars just to see something?
怎么了?
What?
如果没有香烟我不可能逃出来
No way I get out of that extraction room without the cigarettes
还有那幅墨镜
and the glasses.
要是没这票我也不可能上得了这公车
I would’ve never gotten on the bus without the ticket.
要是没那戒指 我也不会跟着那小子到雷迪格兰特银行
If I didn’t have the ring, I wouldn’t have followed that kid to Reddy Grant.
-说得对 -我放弃了那笔钱
-Right. -I gave up that money
就是为了确保我会去注意那些东西
just to make sure that I would pay attention to these items.
为什么?
Why?
因为我知道他们花5000亿美元想看的是…
Because I know what you’d spend 500 billion dollars to see.
未来
The future.
如果你选对了5个号♥码
If you selected five numbers
以及附加号♥码 你就中了二等奖
and the bonus number, you’re a second-prize winner.
他释放了一个病毒
He used a virus.
使这台机器今天下午3:03分瘫痪
The machine went down at 3:03 this afternoon.
3:03
3:03.
你能摆平这些病毒吗?
Can you program around the virus?
不行 这不是一般的病毒
No. It’s not that kind of virus.
来 我给你看
Come on, I’ll show you.
病毒不在软件里
It’s not in the software.
而是在硬件里 他在这里面动的手脚
It’s in the hardware. He put a circuit somewhere in here.
就像一颗有毒的药丸
It’s like a poison pill.
但是你可以找到它 对吗?
But you can find it, right?
是的 我能
Yeah, I can.
那么就去找啊
Then do it.
失之毫厘 谬以千里啊
Slight change of plans.
根据史蒂芬的说法 我们不需要詹宁斯
According to Mr. Stevens, we don’t need Jennings.
听着 稍微有知识的人都知道 时间穿梭是不可能的
Look, if we know anything, we know that time travel’ s not possible.
爱因斯坦证明了这一点 对吗?
Einstein proved that, right?
时间穿梭 对
Time travel, yes.
但是他也说的很清楚 他相信 预见未来…
But Einstein was very clear that he believed time viewing
-在理论上是可以完成的 -迈克 迈克 少来了
-theoretically could be accomplished…-Mike, Mike. Come on.
或许我们该找到德克
Maybe we should just find Dekker…
-别提他了 -为什么不?
-I can’t talk to Dekker. -Why not?
-他出意外了 -意外?
-He had an accident. -An accident?
是的 他…
Yeah, he…
他从他卧室的窗户掉了下去
He fell out of his bedroom window.
从窗户掉下…
Fell out of…?