-It’s not? -No.
-我不知道这是怎么回事 -没什么 别担心
-I don’t know what happened. -It’s all right. Don’t worry about it.
没关系 我们来谈谈我的股份
It doesn’t matter. Let’s talk about my shares.
我现在想取一些钱出来
What I’d like to do is get some money now,
然后剩余的用来做长♥期♥投资
and, you know, put the rest away for long term, to live off.
这样要怎么弄?
So how do we do that?
詹宁斯先生 你放弃了你的股份
Mr. Jennings, you forfeited your shares.
你说什么? 什么?
I beg your pardon? What?
是这样的 四个星期以前
Yeah, here. Dated four weeks ago.
你放弃了股份
You surrendered the shares
并且只说把这些东西寄过来
and stated to deliver only the envelope of personals.
-你不记得了吗 先生? -不
-Don’t you remember doing that, sir? -No.
我不记得 因为我没做过
I don’t remember that, because I didn’t do that.
我为什么会那样做? 我不会那样做的 这根本没道理嘛
Why would I do that? I wouldn’t do that. It doesn’t make sense.
这里面肯定出错了 一定要改过来
A mistake has been made, and it needs to be corrected.
-我同意 你那样做确实是很奇怪 -那并不是奇怪
-I agree. It’s a strange thing you did…-It’s not strange.
奇怪是有点出于常理 但还不至于那么出格
Strange is a little out of the ordinary, but still plausible.
为了些不值钱的小玩意 放弃世界500强企业的
Giving away $100 million in shares in a Fortune 500 company
一百万股股份 这太愚蠢了
for some knickknacks isn’t strange, it’s insane.
没有人会那样做 这太荒唐了
No one would do that. Doesn’t make sense.
除非你觉得这是一瓶可以值四千万的发胶 还是粉红色的
Unless you think this is a $40-million can of hair spray, which is pink.
这个 是一盒值一亿的火柴
What, this is a $100-million book of matches?
我是消失了几年 现在回到流行这种款式了吗?
I’ve been out of it a few years. Is this back in style now?
这是值一亿的墨镜?
Are these $100-mllllon sunglasses?
我会去调查的 不过这要花些时间
I’ll look into it, but it’s gonna take me some time.
这太疯狂了 我要打几个电♥话♥
This is crazy. I’m gonna make some phone calls.
雷瑟里克先生办公室
Mr. Rethrick’s office.
-我是迈克·詹宁斯 我有要紧事 -对不起 他出去了
-It’s Michael Jennings. It’s important. -I’m sorry, he stepped away.
他要到下午才会回来
He won’t be back Until this afternoon.
我可以试下打他的手♥机♥
I can try him on his cell phone.
叫他一回来就打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
Just have him call me as soon as he gets in. OK?
-好的 -谢谢
-OK. -Thank you.
FBI 联邦调查局
听着 伙计们 你们弄错了 知道吗?
Listen, guys, a mistake has been made here. All right?
我不是叛国者 我是个工程师
I’m not a traitor. I’m an engineer.
一个逆向工程的工程师 对吧?
A reverse engineer, right?
我们知道你用政♥府♥机密技术去做交易
We know that you accepted payment of classified government technology.
迈克 这是叛国罪 在这个国家 这可是要判死刑的
Mike, that’s called treason. In this country, people get fried for that one.
在这个国家 当你被FBI骚扰了 是可以找律师的
In this country when the FBI harasses you, you also get an attorney.
今天不行了 你不能找律师
Not today you don’t.
这是怎样回事?
What the hell is this?
总检查官打电♥话♥给我说
The attorney general calls me and says
迈克合作与否是事关国♥家♥安♥全♥的大事
that Michael Jennings’ cooperation is a matter of national security.
看吧 首先 那些东西不是我的
Look, first of all, that stuff isn’t mine, OK?
这是个错误…
A mistake…
干什么?
What is…?
很合手 你说不是你的?
Perfect fit. You were saying?
好吧 我给你看看我们手上的麻烦人物
Well, let me show you a few pieces of the puzzle that we’re solving.
威廉·德克 为政♥府♥工作的物理学家 军♥火♥部门的
William Dekker, government physicist, weapons division.
三年前 政♥府♥关闭了他的研究工程
Three years ago, his project gets shelved.
他很不满意 于是就转手卖♥♥了出去 绝密的技术
He didn’t like that, so he sold his work. Classified work.
他展示给了几个公♥司♥ 我们认为雷瑟里克购买♥♥了这个技术
Showed it to several corporations. We think Rethrick bought it.
不幸的是 我们没有证据证明他和这桩买♥♥卖♥♥有关
Unfortunately, we can’t link Rethrick to the sale,
因为德克死了
because Dekker died.
死于自然因素
Natural causes.
所谓的自然因素就是地心引力
“Natural” being gravity
就是指从140英尺高的公♥寓♥楼掉下来
after a 140-foot fall out of his apartment building.
这和我有什么关系?
What does this have to do with me?
这是他们在这个月向政♥府♥申请专利的文件
Patent applications filed this month.
明显看的出来是依据德克研究完成的
They show designs based on Dekker’s work.
看看这些文件的签名
Look whose signature is on every one of those documents.
看到了吗? 全都是你的大名
Get it? It’ s your name on those patents!
雷瑟里克可以声称他对这一切完全不知情
Rethrick can claim he knows nothing about Dekker or the design.
你需要告诉我们你为他做的每一件事情
You need to tell us everything you did for Rethrick.
-我说不出来 -你宁愿为了保护你的朋友
-I can’t. -You’d rather spend your life
把牢底坐穿吗?
in prison protecting your friend?
-帮帮我们 我们也可以帮你 -不 我说不出来
-Help us, and we can work with you. -I can’t. I can’t!
他擦去了我的记忆! 我什么都不记得!
He wiped my memory! I don’t remember!
无论什么 只要我知道我都可以告诉你们
I’ll tell you whatever I know.
我被陷害了 相信我
I was set up. Believe me.
我根本不知道过去三年我做过什么!
I don’t remember what I did for the past three years!
干什么?
What?
等一下
Wait a second!
等等
Wait!
知道你被擦去记忆就好办了 我们再把记忆给你找回来
We figured Rethrick tried a wipe, so we’ll try an extraction.
这没用的 你们在浪费你们的时间
You’re not gonna see anything. You’re wasting your time.
有发现了
We’re getting something here.
加把劲! 加把劲!
Come on! Come on!
妈的
Shit.
一无所获
We got nothing.
等一会 我要抽支烟
Hold on a second. I need a smoke.
老大
Boss.
他不会介意的 抽吧
He won’t mind.
-烟! -妈的
-Smoke! -Shit!
-妈的 -我看不见了
-Goddamn it! -I can’t see anything!
把门看好!
Secure the door!
他人呢?
Where the hell is he?
-他跑了 -别担心 他哪儿也去不了
-He’s loose! -Don’t worry, he can’t go anywhere!
守住门口!
Cover the door!
我来开灯!
I’ll get the lights!
我看不见!
I can’t see!
趴低点 趴低点!
Get low to the ground! Stay low to the ground!
米歇尔!
Mitchell!
能看见吗?
See anything?
-那是他吗? -克莱因 你去哪里了?
-Is that him? -Klein, where’d you go?
把门关上
AI, shut the door!
怎么了?
What’s going on?
永别了 迈克
Good night, Mikey.
收到
Copy that.
-小心点 我们过来了! -快快快
-Watch it, coming through! -Go! Go! Go!
-借过 -让开
-Coming through! -Out of the way!
-看见他了吗? -看见了
-See him? -I see him!
-让开 小姐 -在那边
-Out of the way, lady! -There!
快 快 快
Move! Move! Move!
-借过 -快
-Coming through! -Let’s go!
对不起
Excuse me.
让开
Coming through!
-别挡路! 把门打开 -小心点 伙计
-Out of the way! Open those gates! -Watch it, man.
快!
Come on! Come on!
他人呢?
Where did he go?
我叫人挨站找他!
I’ll get men at every stop!
那时他早就无影无综了
He’ll be long gone by then!
他到底是怎么跑掉的?
How the hell did he do that?
-对不起 -你没事吧?
-Sorry. -You all right?
-没事 没事 我很好 -小心点
-Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. -Be Careful.
小心点
Watch it!
简 别紧张 没事了
Jane. Relax. Everything’s fine.
你和联邦探员谈过了 我知道 这没事
You talked to federal agents. It’s OK.
现在一切都解决了
It’s been worked out now.
我就是要搞清楚 是谁送这些东西过来的
I just need to find out who sent these items.
能帮我吗?
Will you help me out?
-这些东西是三年前送来的 -不 你搞错了
-They were sent three years ago. -No. There was a mix-up.
这是其他人送来的 我要弄清楚是谁 我要和他谈谈
Somebody else sent these. I need to find out who that is and talk to them.
对了 这些在几个星期前被交换了
Replacements were sent a few weeks ago.
-谁送来的? -呃 是你送来的
-Who sent it? -Well, you did.
这里是你的签名 看见了吗? 20个东西
That’s you right here. See? Twenty items.
你要交出的你的全部个人物品
I’m gonna need all your personal belongings.
迈克·詹宁斯3点过3分死了
Michael Jennings died at three minutes after 3.
政♥府♥由于证据不足 会停止对欧康姆公♥司♥的调查
The government, left with no case, closed its investigation of Allcom.
所以你看吧
So you see,
除非你搞砸什么事情 否则他是不可能逃掉的
it’s impossible that he escaped unless you changed something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!