来博取你的欢心
trying helplessly to charm you,
但是我想 可能的话 你知道 就直截了当了
but I thought maybe, you know, cut to the chase and just,
我们一起到什么地方去吧
you know, go somewhere.
迈克 我这样跟你说吧
I’ll tell you what, Michael.
我要到那边去和我一个朋友聊天
I’m gonna walk over there and talk to a friend of mine.
如果你真的想聊点正经的话
If you get the urge to have a real conversation,
你知道到哪里找我
you’ll know where to find me.
好的 没问题
OK. Fair enough.
很高兴见到你
It was nice to meet you.
这么容易就放弃了?
Giving up so easily?
不相信还有第二次机会?
You don’t believe in second chances, now, do you?
根据我的经验 不 不相信
In my experience, no, I don’t.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
-迈克 -吉米
-Mike. -Jimmy.
-近来好吗? -很好
-How you doing? -Good.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see you. -You too.
-多谢你大驾光临 -多谢你的邀请
-Thanks for coming. -Thanks for having me.
-这边走 -好
-Come back this way. -Sure.
吉米
Jimmy.
好东西 多谢了
Now you’re talking. Thank you.
等一下
Wait a second.
艾萨克 请把火警关了
Isaac, disable fire protection, please.
警报关闭
Alarm disabled.
你看起来不怎样 穿了那西装也是不行
I don’t think you’d look good covered in foam. Even in that suit.
你想做什么 吉米?
What’s the pitch, Jimmy?
我知道你想说服我去做什么 是什么?
I know you’re trying to sell me something. What is it?
当我们在读书的时候
When there was a time we were in school,
我们想去改变世界
we wanted to change the world.
应该是去拯救世界吧
I thought we wanted to save the world.
大同小异吧
Well, that’s semantics.
-你要我做什么 吉米? -不能告诉你
-What’s the job, Jimmy? -Can’t tell you.
我只能说 是和光学有关的
Other than to say that it involves optics.
事后你可以得到公♥司♥的股份
And you get stock options for this one.
得到公♥司♥的一部分
Get a real piece of the company.
要是失败了呢? 我就一毛也没吧
What if it doesn’t work? I get a real piece of nothing.
我保证 绝对不会失败
I promise you, it won’t fall.
你怎么知道? 是个真水晶球吗?
How do you know that? Is this a real crystal ball?
是就好了 关键是 我给你保证 你可以得到8位数的酬劳
I wish. The point is, I’ll guarantee that you do eight figures.
-最少8位数 -任务细节是什么?
-Minimum. -What’s the catch?
这次可能比以前需要更多时间
The job may require a little bit more time than you’re used to.
-多多少? -两年 可能三年
-How much more time? -Two years. Maybe three.
-开玩笑吧 -我非常认真
-You’re kidding. -Deadly serious.
吉米 这不可能 你不能让我做这个
Jimmy, that’s impossible. You can’t do it.
我最长的任务才8个礼拜 这可是我啊
The longest ever is eight weeks. It was me.
假如这可能的话 你愿意吗?
Assuming it were possible, would you do it?
-放弃我生命中的三年 -不是放弃 是用来交易
-Give up three years of my life? -Not give up, trade.
花三年时间 你下半辈子就可以享尽荣华富贵
Three years in return for the rest of your life.
干一票大的 你就可以不做了
One big paycheck. You’re done.
三年可以发生很多事情
A lot can happen in three years.
两秒钟 眨眼的时间
You blink, it’ll be over. Two seconds.
一次心跳 打个盹 三年就过去了
A heartbeat, then snap, you’re rich
然后就得到数不清的钱
beyond your wildest dreams.
干一票大的 就可以退休了
One big paycheck. You’re done.
手相学
詹宁斯先生 我是约翰·沃尔夫 欢迎
Mr. Jennings. John Wolfe. Welcome.
你不能离开这里
You won’t be allowed to Leave the grounds.
我们给你在公♥司♥里安排了住处
You’ll be assigned a residence here on campus.
你的邮件会被筛选 不能打电♥话♥
Your mall will be screened, no phone calls.
你收到任何的东西都要被检查
Anything you receive will have to be inspected.
好的
OK.
你要交出的你的个人物品
I’ll need your personal belongings.
手表 钱包 其他的任何东西
Watch, wallet, anything else.
不允许带任何东西进来
Nothing’s allowed to be brought in.
当你收到你的支票 我们就会归还你的物品
These items will be returned to you when you pick up your paycheck.
抱歉 墨镜也不行
Sorry. Those too.
-迈克 你来了 -是啊
-Mike, hey, you made it. -Yeah.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
-Good to see you. -You too.
-一切还顺利吧? -是的
-Everything OK? -Yep.

Sit down.
沃尔夫先生肯定给你交代过规矩了吧
I assume Mr. Wolfe gave you all the fine print.
是的 他把我最后一幅墨镜也拿走了 我不想给他的
Yeah. He also took the last pair of sunglasses I’ve managed not to lose.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
这是什么玩意儿?
What is this?
这是给你擦去记忆的东西
It’s for your memory wipe.
我们要给你注射一个同位素 移植到你大脑里
We inject you with an isotope, migrates to your brain
用它做分界点
serves as a marker.
事成后再注射一次 擦去分界点到现在的记忆
Another injection erases everything back to the marker.
不会毁掉你的脑子的
No barbaric cooking of the brain.
好吧
All right.
-我给我自己带来什么了? -一会就知道
-What have I gotten myself into? -Let’s go find out.
初始化蓝色目录
Initiating Blue Script directory.
棒极了
Impressive.
过去这是我们最小的部门 现在却成了摇钱树
This used to be our smallest unit. Now it’s our most profitable.
雷瑟里克先生 我能和你说几句吗?
Mr. Rethrick, may I speak with you for a moment?
-到处看看 我马上就回来 -好的
-Have a look around. I’ll be right back. -OK.
循环完成 开始数据传输
Cycle complete. Begin transmission of data.
好了 我放弃 我认输
All right! I give up! I give up.
别轻言放弃
Don’t give up.
波特博士 我猜我还真幸运啊 你没用打雷闪电
Dr. Porter. I guess I’m lucky you didn’t use thunder and lightning.
确实是
True.
好了 这下 我再也不敢怀疑你在未来的力量
OK, well, I won’t question your powers in the future.
对不起 我就是忍♥不住
Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.
你不是说玛丽安在飞机上吗?
I thought you said Marianne was on a plane.
她本来计划在飞机上开电♥话♥会议的 先生
She was planning to make the conference call from the plane, sir.
听着 我应该为我那天的行为道歉
Look. I should probably apologize for my behavior the other day.
我有时就是那样 真不应该 对不起
I get like that sometimes, and I shouldn’t. I’m sorry.
小心点 听起来你好象要再来试一次 这可是很危险的哦
Careful. You are in danger of sounding like you want a second chance.
-一切还好吧 -嗯
-Everything OK? -Yeah.
-说点别的 -什么?
-Say something else. -Excuse me?
说点美好的事情 快 不然我会忘记的
Say something nice. Quick, otherwise I’ll forget it.
刚才那微风是为我们这为小伙子吹的吗?
Was that little breeze for our boy here?
是啊 我欠他一个 现在扯平了
Well, I owed him one. Now we’re even.
友好点 迈克要成我们邻居了
Be nice, Mike’s moving into the neighborhood.
-回头见 -好
-See you around. -OK.
-准备好了吗? -是的 我们走
-You ready? -Yeah. Let’s go.
现在反悔还来得及
You can still back out.
不怕吗?
No hard feelings.
不怕 我要留下来
No, I want to stay.
迈克·詹宁斯 来见见你的唯一队友 威廉·德克博士
Michael Jennings, meet the other half of your team, Dr. William Dekker.
-很高兴见到你 -这是我的荣幸
-Nice to meet you. -It’s a pleasure.
先生们 让我们看看未来三年里你的生活
Gentlemen. Let’s have a look at the next three years of your lives.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
迈克
Michael.
你成功了
You’re done.
-多久了 吉米 -已经三年了 迈克
-How long was it, Jimmy? -It’s been three years, Mike.
-我表现的怎样 -你表现得很好
-How’d I do? -You did good.
你应得的钱已经转到你在雷迪格兰特银行的帐户了
Your money’s been transferred to your account at Reddy Grant.
你1:00在那里有个预约
You’ve got an appointment there at 1:00.
回家吧 把手续办好 准备好去了 就打个电♥话♥给我
Just go home, do the paperwork. When you feel up to it, give me a call.
三年了 我们还要跟上很多事情
We’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
九千二百万
Ninety-two million dollars.
我们每个员工都很高兴 你能在这里做生意
Everyone at Reddy Grant appreciates your business.
我敢说我比你们还高兴
Well, not as much as I appreciate my business, I promise you.
好的
OK.
在这里签名
Just sign there.
-好了 -很好
-All right. -Great.
-你的个人物品 -好的
-Your personal items. -Yes.
你只需要用四张邮票
You only needed four stamps.
嗯 我想我还付得起多出来的50分
Oh, well, guess I could afford the extra 50 cents.
这不是我的东西
I don’t think this is my stuff.
-不是吗? -不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!